Tuesday 24 October 2023

[No. 1,144]

And uh hello[1], and frankly my dear Im all confused these days more than ever and does it matter really[1], and uh hello[2], and who cares[1], and frankly my dear Im all confused these days more than ever and does it matter really[2], and not I not you we just laugh[1], and who cares[2], and theyre saying now that two trillion galaxies aint nothing I mean theres trillions and bloody trillions[1], and not I not you we just laugh[2], and out there in the darkness[1], and theyre saying now that two trillion galaxies aint nothing I mean theres trillions and bloody trillions[2], and amazing when you think[1], and out there in the darkness[2], and I know you dont but[1], and amazing when you think[2], and when you think that Billy might be the chief poet out there now just because of the mystical connections that he made in his life[1], and I know you dont but[2], and well well thats why I say[1], and when you think that Billy might be the chief poet out there now just because of the mystical connections that he made in his life[2], and uh uh[1], and well well thats why I say[2], and if your consciousness is full of the cold world well well youre really hurting yourself arent you[1], and uh uh[2], and please think of your future because[1], and if your consciousness is full of the cold world well well youre really hurting yourself arent you[2], and I know yes I know it goes on and on and on forever man there is no end to your soul[1], and please think of your future because[2], and is that good news for you or bad[1], and I know yes I know it goes on and on and on forever man there is no end to your soul[2], and my guess is            we could count one trillion trillion stars and still find that there are more of them[1], and is that good news for you or bad[2], and the universe is infinite[1], and my guess is            we could count one trillion trillion stars and still find that there are more of them[2], and the cosmos the spiritual cosmos only wants to love you its true but but but[1], and the universe is infinite[2], and are you soul enough thats the question[1], and the cosmos the spiritual cosmos only wants to love you its true but but but[2], and aRound and aRound aRound just thought I would throw some in for the dizzy effect[1], and are you soul enough thats the question[2], and yeah its the question all right the biggest question actually[1], and aRound and aRound aRound just thought I would throw some in for the dizzy effect[2], and never mind but back to Billy[1], and yeah its the question all right the biggest question actually[2], and its nearly Halloween[1], and never mind but back to Billy[2], and all I can say about Mocata is            when Billy kicks you down the stairs you know youre in hell[1], and its nearly Halloween[2], and yeah yeah its true[1], and all I can say about Mocata is            when Billy kicks you down the stairs you know youre in hell[2], and listen            with all the chaos all the confusion Im hanging on to my vision that dream because[1], and yeah yeah its true[2], and because it tells me my destiny[1], and listen            with all the chaos all the confusion Im hanging on to my vision that dream because[2], and we all need that but maybe me more than most[1], and because it tells me my destiny[2], and I know youre sitting pretty anyway you got nothing to worry about[1], and we all need that but maybe me more than most[2], and good luck to you[1], and I know youre sitting pretty anyway you got nothing to worry about[2], and uh hello[3], and good luck to you[2], and frankly my dear Im all confused these days more than ever and does it matter really[3], and who cares[3], and not I not you we just laugh[3], and theyre saying now that two trillion galaxies aint nothing I mean theres trillions and bloody trillions[3], and out there in the darkness[3], and amazing when you think[3], and I know you dont but[3], and when you think that Billy might be the chief poet out there now just because of the mystical connections that he made in his life[3], and well well thats why I say[3], and uh uh[3], and if your consciousness is full of the cold world well well youre really hurting yourself arent you[3], and please think of your future because[3], and I know yes I know it goes on and on and on forever man there is no end to your soul[3], and is that good news for you or bad[3], and my guess is            we could count one trillion trillion stars and still find that there are more of them[3], and the universe is infinite[3], and the cosmos the spiritual cosmos only wants to love you its true but but but[3], and are you soul enough thats the question[3], and aRound and aRound aRound just thought I would throw some in for the dizzy effect[3], and yeah its the question all right the biggest question actually[3], and never mind but back to Billy[3], and its nearly Halloween[3], and all I can say about Mocata is            when Billy kicks you down the stairs you know youre in hell[3], and yeah yeah its true[3], and listen            with all the chaos all the confusion Im hanging on to my vision that dream because[3], and because it tells me my destiny[3], and we all need that but maybe me more than most[3], and I know youre sitting pretty anyway you got nothing to worry about[3], and good luck to you[3], and

And uh hello[1], and frankly my dear Im all confused these days more than ever and does it matter really[1], and uh hello[2], and who cares[1], and frankly my dear Im all confused these days more than ever and does it matter really[2], and not I not you we just laugh[1], and who cares[2], and theyre saying now that two trillion galaxies aint nothing I mean theres trillions and bloody trillions[1], and not I not you we just laugh[2], and out there in the darkness[1], and theyre saying now that two trillion galaxies aint nothing I mean theres trillions and bloody trillions[2], and amazing when you think[1], and out there in the darkness[2], and I know you dont but[1], and amazing when you think[2], and when you think that Billy might be the chief poet out there now just because of the mystical connections that he made in his life[1], and I know you dont but[2], and well well thats why I say[1], and when you think that Billy might be the chief poet out there now just because of the mystical connections that he made in his life[2], and uh uh[1], and well well thats why I say[2], and if your consciousness is full of the cold world well well youre really hurting yourself arent you[1], and uh uh[2], and please think of your future because[1], and if your consciousness is full of the cold world well well youre really hurting yourself arent you[2], and I know yes I know it goes on and on and on forever man there is no end to your soul[1], and please think of your future because[2], and is that good news for you or bad[1], and I know yes I know it goes on and on and on forever man there is no end to your soul[2], and my guess is            we could count one trillion trillion stars and still find that there are more of them[1], and is that good news for you or bad[2], and the universe is infinite[1], and my guess is            we could count one trillion trillion stars and still find that there are more of them[2], and the cosmos the spiritual cosmos only wants to love you its true but but but[1], and the universe is infinite[2], and are you soul enough thats the question[1], and the cosmos the spiritual cosmos only wants to love you its true but but but[2], and aRound and aRound aRound just thought I would throw some in for the dizzy effect[1], and are you soul enough thats the question[2], and yeah its the question all right the biggest question actually[1], and aRound and aRound aRound just thought I would throw some in for the dizzy effect[2], and never mind but back to Billy[1], and yeah its the question all right the biggest question actually[2], and its nearly Halloween[1], and never mind but back to Billy[2], and all I can say about Mocata is            when Billy kicks you down the stairs you know youre in hell[1], and its nearly Halloween[2], and yeah yeah its true[1], and all I can say about Mocata is            when Billy kicks you down the stairs you know youre in hell[2], and listen            with all the chaos all the confusion Im hanging on to my vision that dream because[1], and yeah yeah its true[2], and because it tells me my destiny[1], and listen            with all the chaos all the confusion Im hanging on to my vision that dream because[2], and we all need that but maybe me more than most[1], and because it tells me my destiny[2], and I know youre sitting pretty anyway you got nothing to worry about[1], and we all need that but maybe me more than most[2], and good luck to you[1], and I know youre sitting pretty anyway you got nothing to worry about[2], and uh hello[3], and good luck to you[2], and frankly my dear Im all confused these days more than ever and does it matter really[3], and who cares[3], and not I not you we just laugh[3], and theyre saying now that two trillion galaxies aint nothing I mean theres trillions and bloody trillions[3], and out there in the darkness[3], and amazing when you think[3], and I know you dont but[3], and when you think that Billy might be the chief poet out there now just because of the mystical connections that he made in his life[3], and well well thats why I say[3], and uh uh[3], and if your consciousness is full of the cold world well well youre really hurting yourself arent you[3], and please think of your future because[3], and I know yes I know it goes on and on and on forever man there is no end to your soul[3], and is that good news for you or bad[3], and my guess is            we could count one trillion trillion stars and still find that there are more of them[3], and the universe is infinite[3], and the cosmos the spiritual cosmos only wants to love you its true but but but[3], and are you soul enough thats the question[3], and aRound and aRound aRound just thought I would throw some in for the dizzy effect[3], and yeah its the question all right the biggest question actually[3], and never mind but back to Billy[3], and its nearly Halloween[3], and all I can say about Mocata is            when Billy kicks you down the stairs you know youre in hell[3], and yeah yeah its true[3], and listen            with all the chaos all the confusion Im hanging on to my vision that dream because[3], and because it tells me my destiny[3], and we all need that but maybe me more than most[3], and I know youre sitting pretty anyway you got nothing to worry about[3], and good luck to you[3], and

And uh hello[1], and frankly my dear Im all confused these days more than ever and does it matter really[1], and uh hello[2], and who cares[1], and frankly my dear Im all confused these days more than ever and does it matter really[2], and not I not you we just laugh[1], and who cares[2], and theyre saying now that two trillion galaxies aint nothing I mean theres trillions and bloody trillions[1], and not I not you we just laugh[2], and out there in the darkness[1], and theyre saying now that two trillion galaxies aint nothing I mean theres trillions and bloody trillions[2], and amazing when you think[1], and out there in the darkness[2], and I know you dont but[1], and amazing when you think[2], and when you think that Billy might be the chief poet out there now just because of the mystical connections that he made in his life[1], and I know you dont but[2], and well well thats why I say[1], and when you think that Billy might be the chief poet out there now just because of the mystical connections that he made in his life[2], and uh uh[1], and well well thats why I say[2], and if your consciousness is full of the cold world well well youre really hurting yourself arent you[1], and uh uh[2], and please think of your future because[1], and if your consciousness is full of the cold world well well youre really hurting yourself arent you[2], and I know yes I know it goes on and on and on forever man there is no end to your soul[1], and please think of your future because[2], and is that good news for you or bad[1], and I know yes I know it goes on and on and on forever man there is no end to your soul[2], and my guess is            we could count one trillion trillion stars and still find that there are more of them[1], and is that good news for you or bad[2], and the universe is infinite[1], and my guess is            we could count one trillion trillion stars and still find that there are more of them[2], and the cosmos the spiritual cosmos only wants to love you its true but but but[1], and the universe is infinite[2], and are you soul enough thats the question[1], and the cosmos the spiritual cosmos only wants to love you its true but but but[2], and aRound and aRound aRound just thought I would throw some in for the dizzy effect[1], and are you soul enough thats the question[2], and yeah its the question all right the biggest question actually[1], and aRound and aRound aRound just thought I would throw some in for the dizzy effect[2], and never mind but back to Billy[1], and yeah its the question all right the biggest question actually[2], and its nearly Halloween[1], and never mind but back to Billy[2], and all I can say about Mocata is            when Billy kicks you down the stairs you know youre in hell[1], and its nearly Halloween[2], and yeah yeah its true[1], and all I can say about Mocata is            when Billy kicks you down the stairs you know youre in hell[2], and listen            with all the chaos all the confusion Im hanging on to my vision that dream because[1], and yeah yeah its true[2], and because it tells me my destiny[1], and listen            with all the chaos all the confusion Im hanging on to my vision that dream because[2], and we all need that but maybe me more than most[1], and because it tells me my destiny[2], and I know youre sitting pretty anyway you got nothing to worry about[1], and we all need that but maybe me more than most[2], and good luck to you[1], and I know youre sitting pretty anyway you got nothing to worry about[2], and uh hello[3], and good luck to you[2], and frankly my dear Im all confused these days more than ever and does it matter really[3], and who cares[3], and not I not you we just laugh[3], and theyre saying now that two trillion galaxies aint nothing I mean theres trillions and bloody trillions[3], and out there in the darkness[3], and amazing when you think[3], and I know you dont but[3], and when you think that Billy might be the chief poet out there now just because of the mystical connections that he made in his life[3], and well well thats why I say[3], and uh uh[3], and if your consciousness is full of the cold world well well youre really hurting yourself arent you[3], and please think of your future because[3], and I know yes I know it goes on and on and on forever man there is no end to your soul[3], and is that good news for you or bad[3], and my guess is            we could count one trillion trillion stars and still find that there are more of them[3], and the universe is infinite[3], and the cosmos the spiritual cosmos only wants to love you its true but but but[3], and are you soul enough thats the question[3], and aRound and aRound aRound just thought I would throw some in for the dizzy effect[3], and yeah its the question all right the biggest question actually[3], and never mind but back to Billy[3], and its nearly Halloween[3], and all I can say about Mocata is            when Billy kicks you down the stairs you know youre in hell[3], and yeah yeah its true[3], and listen            with all the chaos all the confusion Im hanging on to my vision that dream because[3], and because it tells me my destiny[3], and we all need that but maybe me more than most[3], and I know youre sitting pretty anyway you got nothing to worry about[3], and good luck to you[3], and