Tuesday 31 October 2023

[No. 1,146]

And I cant say[1], and I cant say my brain is working the way it should[1], and I cant say[2], and I cant[1], and I cant say my brain is working the way it should[2], and I keep on I do for some reason[1], and I cant[2], and uh[1], and I keep on I do for some reason[2], and aRound and aRound aRound probably aint helping much and maybe making things much worse[1], and uh[2], and never ever mind[1], and aRound and aRound aRound probably aint helping much and maybe making things much worse[2], and I cant say my soul is shining the way it should[1], and never ever mind[2], and my heart ugh[1], and I cant say my soul is shining the way it should[2], and I feel exhausted more than usual with all the materials of life weighing me down[1], and my heart ugh[2], and I want lightness[1], and I feel exhausted more than usual with all the materials of life weighing me down[2], and I would like to walk out of the dark of this winter house into a brilliant light of pure consciousness ness[1], and I want lightness[2], and we can all dream[1], and I would like to walk out of the dark of this winter house into a brilliant light of pure consciousness ness[2], and if we had the energy its likely we could do a lot more than dream okay okay all right[1], and we can all dream[2], and I dont know if but just saying its all right all right[1], and if we had the energy its likely we could do a lot more than dream okay okay all right[2], and dont talk to me[1], and I dont know if but just saying its all right all right[2], and I just thought you might then but but but Im concentrating on breathing and cant talk with you as well[1], and dont talk to me[2], and I cant listen but you listen[1], and I just thought you might then but but but Im concentrating on breathing and cant talk with you as well[2], and Im still in charge even though my brain is messed up and my dull soul is messed up you understand[1], and I cant listen but you listen[2], and I dont even though[1], and Im still in charge even though my brain is messed up and my dull soul is messed up you understand[2], and I cant say if Ill get all the poems I need feeling like this but we all know that feelings change[1], and I dont even though[2], and being at the end[1], and I cant say if Ill get all the poems I need feeling like this but we all know that feelings change[2], and at the end of my tether helps me see all the poor souls at the end or near the end suffering so[1], and being at the end[2], and even the cosmos struggles to cut through the darkness[1], and at the end of my tether helps me see all the poor souls at the end or near the end suffering so[2], and at these times these times[1], and even the cosmos struggles to cut through the darkness[2], and this is a genuine miracle yes yes as the words keep coming hardly alive barely making sense[1], and at these times these times[2], and at least theres no need to destroy these words[1], and this is a genuine miracle yes yes as the words keep coming hardly alive barely making sense[2], and they are all coming to me now already destroyed not even broken no need to break them because[1], and at least theres no need to destroy these words[2], and they are already destroyed here now[1], and they are all coming to me now already destroyed not even broken no need to break them because[2], and what happened[1], and they are already destroyed here now[2], and I cant say[3], and what happened[2], and I cant say my brain is working the way it should[3], and I cant[3], and I keep on I do for some reason[3], and uh[3], and aRound and aRound aRound probably aint helping much and maybe making things much worse[3], and never ever mind[3], and I cant say my soul is shining the way it should[3], and my heart ugh[3], and I feel exhausted more than usual with all the materials of life weighing me down[3], and I want lightness[3], and I would like to walk out of the dark of this winter house into a brilliant light of pure consciousness ness[3], and we can all dream[3], and if we had the energy its likely we could do a lot more than dream okay okay all right[3], and I dont know if but just saying its all right all right[3], and dont talk to me[3], and I just thought you might then but but but Im concentrating on breathing and cant talk with you as well[3], and I cant listen but you listen[3], and Im still in charge even though my brain is messed up and my dull soul is messed up you understand[3], and I dont even though[3], and I cant say if Ill get all the poems I need feeling like this but we all know that feelings change[3], and being at the end[3], and at the end of my tether helps me see all the poor souls at the end or near the end suffering so[3], and even the cosmos struggles to cut through the darkness[3], and at these times these times[3], and this is a genuine miracle yes yes as the words keep coming hardly alive barely making sense[3], and at least theres no need to destroy these words[3], and they are all coming to me now already destroyed not even broken no need to break them because[3], and they are already destroyed here now[3], and what happened[3], and

And I cant say[1], and I cant say my brain is working the way it should[1], and I cant say[2], and I cant[1], and I cant say my brain is working the way it should[2], and I keep on I do for some reason[1], and I cant[2], and uh[1], and I keep on I do for some reason[2], and aRound and aRound aRound probably aint helping much and maybe making things much worse[1], and uh[2], and never ever mind[1], and aRound and aRound aRound probably aint helping much and maybe making things much worse[2], and I cant say my soul is shining the way it should[1], and never ever mind[2], and my heart ugh[1], and I cant say my soul is shining the way it should[2], and I feel exhausted more than usual with all the materials of life weighing me down[1], and my heart ugh[2], and I want lightness[1], and I feel exhausted more than usual with all the materials of life weighing me down[2], and I would like to walk out of the dark of this winter house into a brilliant light of pure consciousness ness[1], and I want lightness[2], and we can all dream[1], and I would like to walk out of the dark of this winter house into a brilliant light of pure consciousness ness[2], and if we had the energy its likely we could do a lot more than dream okay okay all right[1], and we can all dream[2], and I dont know if but just saying its all right all right[1], and if we had the energy its likely we could do a lot more than dream okay okay all right[2], and dont talk to me[1], and I dont know if but just saying its all right all right[2], and I just thought you might then but but but Im concentrating on breathing and cant talk with you as well[1], and dont talk to me[2], and I cant listen but you listen[1], and I just thought you might then but but but Im concentrating on breathing and cant talk with you as well[2], and Im still in charge even though my brain is messed up and my dull soul is messed up you understand[1], and I cant listen but you listen[2], and I dont even though[1], and Im still in charge even though my brain is messed up and my dull soul is messed up you understand[2], and I cant say if Ill get all the poems I need feeling like this but we all know that feelings change[1], and I dont even though[2], and being at the end[1], and I cant say if Ill get all the poems I need feeling like this but we all know that feelings change[2], and at the end of my tether helps me see all the poor souls at the end or near the end suffering so[1], and being at the end[2], and even the cosmos struggles to cut through the darkness[1], and at the end of my tether helps me see all the poor souls at the end or near the end suffering so[2], and at these times these times[1], and even the cosmos struggles to cut through the darkness[2], and this is a genuine miracle yes yes as the words keep coming hardly alive barely making sense[1], and at these times these times[2], and at least theres no need to destroy these words[1], and this is a genuine miracle yes yes as the words keep coming hardly alive barely making sense[2], and they are all coming to me now already destroyed not even broken no need to break them because[1], and at least theres no need to destroy these words[2], and they are already destroyed here now[1], and they are all coming to me now already destroyed not even broken no need to break them because[2], and what happened[1], and they are already destroyed here now[2], and I cant say[3], and what happened[2], and I cant say my brain is working the way it should[3], and I cant[3], and I keep on I do for some reason[3], and uh[3], and aRound and aRound aRound probably aint helping much and maybe making things much worse[3], and never ever mind[3], and I cant say my soul is shining the way it should[3], and my heart ugh[3], and I feel exhausted more than usual with all the materials of life weighing me down[3], and I want lightness[3], and I would like to walk out of the dark of this winter house into a brilliant light of pure consciousness ness[3], and we can all dream[3], and if we had the energy its likely we could do a lot more than dream okay okay all right[3], and I dont know if but just saying its all right all right[3], and dont talk to me[3], and I just thought you might then but but but Im concentrating on breathing and cant talk with you as well[3], and I cant listen but you listen[3], and Im still in charge even though my brain is messed up and my dull soul is messed up you understand[3], and I dont even though[3], and I cant say if Ill get all the poems I need feeling like this but we all know that feelings change[3], and being at the end[3], and at the end of my tether helps me see all the poor souls at the end or near the end suffering so[3], and even the cosmos struggles to cut through the darkness[3], and at these times these times[3], and this is a genuine miracle yes yes as the words keep coming hardly alive barely making sense[3], and at least theres no need to destroy these words[3], and they are all coming to me now already destroyed not even broken no need to break them because[3], and they are already destroyed here now[3], and what happened[3], and

And I cant say[1], and I cant say my brain is working the way it should[1], and I cant say[2], and I cant[1], and I cant say my brain is working the way it should[2], and I keep on I do for some reason[1], and I cant[2], and uh[1], and I keep on I do for some reason[2], and aRound and aRound aRound probably aint helping much and maybe making things much worse[1], and uh[2], and never ever mind[1], and aRound and aRound aRound probably aint helping much and maybe making things much worse[2], and I cant say my soul is shining the way it should[1], and never ever mind[2], and my heart ugh[1], and I cant say my soul is shining the way it should[2], and I feel exhausted more than usual with all the materials of life weighing me down[1], and my heart ugh[2], and I want lightness[1], and I feel exhausted more than usual with all the materials of life weighing me down[2], and I would like to walk out of the dark of this winter house into a brilliant light of pure consciousness ness[1], and I want lightness[2], and we can all dream[1], and I would like to walk out of the dark of this winter house into a brilliant light of pure consciousness ness[2], and if we had the energy its likely we could do a lot more than dream okay okay all right[1], and we can all dream[2], and I dont know if but just saying its all right all right[1], and if we had the energy its likely we could do a lot more than dream okay okay all right[2], and dont talk to me[1], and I dont know if but just saying its all right all right[2], and I just thought you might then but but but Im concentrating on breathing and cant talk with you as well[1], and dont talk to me[2], and I cant listen but you listen[1], and I just thought you might then but but but Im concentrating on breathing and cant talk with you as well[2], and Im still in charge even though my brain is messed up and my dull soul is messed up you understand[1], and I cant listen but you listen[2], and I dont even though[1], and Im still in charge even though my brain is messed up and my dull soul is messed up you understand[2], and I cant say if Ill get all the poems I need feeling like this but we all know that feelings change[1], and I dont even though[2], and being at the end[1], and I cant say if Ill get all the poems I need feeling like this but we all know that feelings change[2], and at the end of my tether helps me see all the poor souls at the end or near the end suffering so[1], and being at the end[2], and even the cosmos struggles to cut through the darkness[1], and at the end of my tether helps me see all the poor souls at the end or near the end suffering so[2], and at these times these times[1], and even the cosmos struggles to cut through the darkness[2], and this is a genuine miracle yes yes as the words keep coming hardly alive barely making sense[1], and at these times these times[2], and at least theres no need to destroy these words[1], and this is a genuine miracle yes yes as the words keep coming hardly alive barely making sense[2], and they are all coming to me now already destroyed not even broken no need to break them because[1], and at least theres no need to destroy these words[2], and they are already destroyed here now[1], and they are all coming to me now already destroyed not even broken no need to break them because[2], and what happened[1], and they are already destroyed here now[2], and I cant say[3], and what happened[2], and I cant say my brain is working the way it should[3], and I cant[3], and I keep on I do for some reason[3], and uh[3], and aRound and aRound aRound probably aint helping much and maybe making things much worse[3], and never ever mind[3], and I cant say my soul is shining the way it should[3], and my heart ugh[3], and I feel exhausted more than usual with all the materials of life weighing me down[3], and I want lightness[3], and I would like to walk out of the dark of this winter house into a brilliant light of pure consciousness ness[3], and we can all dream[3], and if we had the energy its likely we could do a lot more than dream okay okay all right[3], and I dont know if but just saying its all right all right[3], and dont talk to me[3], and I just thought you might then but but but Im concentrating on breathing and cant talk with you as well[3], and I cant listen but you listen[3], and Im still in charge even though my brain is messed up and my dull soul is messed up you understand[3], and I dont even though[3], and I cant say if Ill get all the poems I need feeling like this but we all know that feelings change[3], and being at the end[3], and at the end of my tether helps me see all the poor souls at the end or near the end suffering so[3], and even the cosmos struggles to cut through the darkness[3], and at these times these times[3], and this is a genuine miracle yes yes as the words keep coming hardly alive barely making sense[3], and at least theres no need to destroy these words[3], and they are all coming to me now already destroyed not even broken no need to break them because[3], and they are already destroyed here now[3], and what happened[3], and