Wednesday 12 November 2008

Martin Hughes: a daily ritual

Now, this is what I'm talking about. This is what I like to see. Martin Hughes - the big man at Toscafund Asset Management - has been speaking to a newspaper about his daily ritual. Selling, cheap positions, all that, but what else? What about the occult stuff?

Well, I wanted to know more. So I phoned him up. His secretary said he wouldn't speak to me. No explanation given. So what did I do? I hacked into his mind. Yeah, I can do shit like that. This is the result -

Stories of liquidation, waves of fear, tears of rage, bound on a wheel of fire, rolling down the road, King Lear, Albert Steptoe, the fool, Angel Delight, the chaos, I awoke one morning, insect, in a nutshell, infinite space, Akaky Akakievich, peas, ha hoo ha, pride, one man and his dog, one man familiar with the situation, peaches, dentist, tax, fear of freedom, nausea, some of these days you'll miss me honey.

That's just a small part of it. Make sense out of it if you can. And we still don't know anything about his daily ritual beyond selling. Shame.