Tuesday 28 August 2012

Guy de Blonay is getting all risky with his Jupiter Financials Opportunities fund

If you don't believe me, take a look for yourself. But don't stay too long on that website. I don't want them filling your head with all sorts of square financial shit. Obviously, it all depends on who you are. (Who are you? Do you even know?) You may actually be one of the few squares who read this blog. Or you may be one of the many kooks. I don't know. And it's probably for the best that I don't know. The truth can be a terrible thing.

I like Guy (with a little d). The man's a shaman. I'm not surprised that he has doubled his exposure to special situations companies from 5 per cent to 10 per cent. The guy's an animal. Wild, natural. Unpredictable. He has fire in his eyes, and his heart.

I haven't spoken to Guy for a while. I lost touch with so many shamans after shutting down the desert, astral and physical. I hope he's still reading. I reckon he would approve of my new direction, the conceptual stuff. He's the sort who will just jump in and go a-ROUND and a-ROUND without any concern for his mental health. I mean, he's a risk-taker, like me.

I could have played it safe, but I wanted to be infinite. There are no limits to my consciousness when I'm a-ROUND and gone beyond the three. Men like us don't play it safe though. / Yeah, I know Guy approves - in dreams if not in cold reality. Asleep, and awake. I get these feelings, you know? Well, messages. Words, and images - visions! From soul to soul? Maybe. It's hard to explain. I don't even want to explain. Let's have mysteries, more mysteries! The less we understand, the closer to ...

It doesn't matter.

The world is a load of crap, ain't it? The things people concern themselves with. Left-wing politics, right-wing politics, sexuality, race, class, poverty, capitalism, nations, religion, ice cream, spiders ... That's why I like to go a-ROUND, to get clean, and free. And Guy? He's just playing a game. He's no fool. / On the cosmic scale ... oh, why do I bother?