Sunday 26 August 2012

[No. 48] Blank

Blank!

And I go BLANK when I have to, when the words get too much, and I get dizzy, and I get itchy[1], and you could argue that there's something in it, something valuable, something beyond words[1], and I go BLANK when I have to, when the words get too much, and I get dizzy, and I get itchy[2], and I go BLANK - but not here NOW (well, er) because I'm fighting it, and I'm so ooo filling it in, really, and I'm showing some SPIRIT, eh?[1], and you could argue that there's something in it, something valuable, something beyond words[2], and it doesn't happen all that often, AND: I'm glad to say, I'm glad to say, I'm glad to say it, yes![1], and I go BLANK - but not here NOW (well, er) because I'm fighting it, and I'm so ooo filling it in, really, and I'm showing some SPIRIT, eh?[2], and I go BLANK, and just look at the s p a c e s, and just imagine what is there and there and there and there and there - !!!!![1], and it doesn't happen all that often, AND: I'm glad to say, I'm glad to say, I'm glad to say it, yes![2], and even with empty phrases and no vision you can still make an impact as long as the reader is willing to bring something to the party[1], and I go BLANK, and just look at the s p a c e s, and just imagine what is there and there and there and there and there - !!!!![2], and I go BLANK, and HELP ME, please, I'm drowning in NOTHING![1], and even with empty phrases and no vision you can still make an impact as long as the reader is willing to bring something to the party[2], and a-ROUND here, somewhere, there's got to be a firestorm or a punch in the gut or a great PHRASE to save the moment(s)[1], and I go BLANK, and HELP ME, please, I'm drowning in NOTHING![2], and I go BLANK, blank, BLANK, and ...[1], and a-ROUND here, somewhere, there's got to be a firestorm or a punch in the gut or a great PHRASE to save the moment(s)[2], and to be or not, no, all happy families are, no, what we cannot speak about we, no - and ---- - ------- JOKE![1], and I go BLANK, blank, BLANK, and ...[2], and I go BLANK when I have to, when the words get too much, and I get dizzy, and I get itchy[3], and to be or not, no, all happy families are, no, what we cannot speak about we, no - and ---- - ------- JOKE![2], and you could argue that there's something in it, something valuable, something beyond words[3], and I go BLANK - but not here NOW (well, er) because I'm fighting it, and I'm so ooo filling it in, really, and I'm showing some SPIRIT, eh?[3], and it doesn't happen all that often, AND: I'm glad to say, I'm glad to say, I'm glad to say it, yes![3], and I go BLANK, and just look at the s p a c e s, and just imagine what is there and there and there and there and there - !!!!![3], and even with empty phrases and no vision you can still make an impact as long as the reader is willing to bring something to the party[3], and I go BLANK, and HELP ME, please, I'm drowning in NOTHING![3], and a-ROUND here, somewhere, there's got to be a firestorm or a punch in the gut or a great PHRASE to save the moment(s)[3], and I go BLANK, blank, BLANK, and ...[3], and to be or not, no, all happy families are, no, what we cannot speak about we, no - and ---- - ------- JOKE![3], and

And I go BLANK when I have to, when the words get too much, and I get dizzy, and I get itchy[1], and you could argue that there's something in it, something valuable, something beyond words[1], and I go BLANK when I have to, when the words get too much, and I get dizzy, and I get itchy[2], and I go BLANK - but not here NOW (well, er) because I'm fighting it, and I'm so ooo filling it in, really, and I'm showing some SPIRIT, eh?[1], and you could argue that there's something in it, something valuable, something beyond words[2], and it doesn't happen all that often, AND: I'm glad to say, I'm glad to say, I'm glad to say it, yes![1], and I go BLANK - but not here NOW (well, er) because I'm fighting it, and I'm so ooo filling it in, really, and I'm showing some SPIRIT, eh?[2], and I go BLANK, and just look at the s p a c e s, and just imagine what is there and there and there and there and there - !!!!![1], and it doesn't happen all that often, AND: I'm glad to say, I'm glad to say, I'm glad to say it, yes![2], and even with empty phrases and no vision you can still make an impact as long as the reader is willing to bring something to the party[1], and I go BLANK, and just look at the s p a c e s, and just imagine what is there and there and there and there and there - !!!!![2], and I go BLANK, and HELP ME, please, I'm drowning in NOTHING![1], and even with empty phrases and no vision you can still make an impact as long as the reader is willing to bring something to the party[2], and a-ROUND here, somewhere, there's got to be a firestorm or a punch in the gut or a great PHRASE to save the moment(s)[1], and I go BLANK, and HELP ME, please, I'm drowning in NOTHING![2], and I go BLANK, blank, BLANK, and ...[1], and a-ROUND here, somewhere, there's got to be a firestorm or a punch in the gut or a great PHRASE to save the moment(s)[2], and to be or not, no, all happy families are, no, what we cannot speak about we, no - and ---- - ------- JOKE![1], and I go BLANK, blank, BLANK, and ...[2], and I go BLANK when I have to, when the words get too much, and I get dizzy, and I get itchy[3], and to be or not, no, all happy families are, no, what we cannot speak about we, no - and ---- - ------- JOKE![2], and you could argue that there's something in it, something valuable, something beyond words[3], and I go BLANK - but not here NOW (well, er) because I'm fighting it, and I'm so ooo filling it in, really, and I'm showing some SPIRIT, eh?[3], and it doesn't happen all that often, AND: I'm glad to say, I'm glad to say, I'm glad to say it, yes![3], and I go BLANK, and just look at the s p a c e s, and just imagine what is there and there and there and there and there - !!!!![3], and even with empty phrases and no vision you can still make an impact as long as the reader is willing to bring something to the party[3], and I go BLANK, and HELP ME, please, I'm drowning in NOTHING![3], and a-ROUND here, somewhere, there's got to be a firestorm or a punch in the gut or a great PHRASE to save the moment(s)[3], and I go BLANK, blank, BLANK, and ...[3], and to be or not, no, all happy families are, no, what we cannot speak about we, no - and ---- - ------- JOKE![3], and

And I go BLANK when I have to, when the words get too much, and I get dizzy, and I get itchy[1], and you could argue that there's something in it, something valuable, something beyond words[1], and I go BLANK when I have to, when the words get too much, and I get dizzy, and I get itchy[2], and I go BLANK - but not here NOW (well, er) because I'm fighting it, and I'm so ooo filling it in, really, and I'm showing some SPIRIT, eh?[1], and you could argue that there's something in it, something valuable, something beyond words[2], and it doesn't happen all that often, AND: I'm glad to say, I'm glad to say, I'm glad to say it, yes![1], and I go BLANK - but not here NOW (well, er) because I'm fighting it, and I'm so ooo filling it in, really, and I'm showing some SPIRIT, eh?[2], and I go BLANK, and just look at the s p a c e s, and just imagine what is there and there and there and there and there - !!!!![1], and it doesn't happen all that often, AND: I'm glad to say, I'm glad to say, I'm glad to say it, yes![2], and even with empty phrases and no vision you can still make an impact as long as the reader is willing to bring something to the party[1], and I go BLANK, and just look at the s p a c e s, and just imagine what is there and there and there and there and there - !!!!![2], and I go BLANK, and HELP ME, please, I'm drowning in NOTHING![1], and even with empty phrases and no vision you can still make an impact as long as the reader is willing to bring something to the party[2], and a-ROUND here, somewhere, there's got to be a firestorm or a punch in the gut or a great PHRASE to save the moment(s)[1], and I go BLANK, and HELP ME, please, I'm drowning in NOTHING![2], and I go BLANK, blank, BLANK, and ...[1], and a-ROUND here, somewhere, there's got to be a firestorm or a punch in the gut or a great PHRASE to save the moment(s)[2], and to be or not, no, all happy families are, no, what we cannot speak about we, no - and ---- - ------- JOKE![1], and I go BLANK, blank, BLANK, and ...[2], and I go BLANK when I have to, when the words get too much, and I get dizzy, and I get itchy[3], and to be or not, no, all happy families are, no, what we cannot speak about we, no - and ---- - ------- JOKE![2], and you could argue that there's something in it, something valuable, something beyond words[3], and I go BLANK - but not here NOW (well, er) because I'm fighting it, and I'm so ooo filling it in, really, and I'm showing some SPIRIT, eh?[3], and it doesn't happen all that often, AND: I'm glad to say, I'm glad to say, I'm glad to say it, yes![3], and I go BLANK, and just look at the s p a c e s, and just imagine what is there and there and there and there and there - !!!!![3], and even with empty phrases and no vision you can still make an impact as long as the reader is willing to bring something to the party[3], and I go BLANK, and HELP ME, please, I'm drowning in NOTHING![3], and a-ROUND here, somewhere, there's got to be a firestorm or a punch in the gut or a great PHRASE to save the moment(s)[3], and I go BLANK, blank, BLANK, and ...[3], and to be or not, no, all happy families are, no, what we cannot speak about we, no - and ---- - ------- JOKE![3], and