Thursday 9 August 2012

I've got a feeling there will be a lot more financial news next week

Or the week after. And it's more of a hope. The truth of the matter is, I've been let down terribly by people who claim to be professionals but are really nothing more than a bunch of incompetents. I mean, where's the fucking news? Nothing is happening.

And I'm not writing about all that Knight Capital stuff. Algo-shit? No thank you. I'm not interested in computers taking over the world, like something from a science fiction movie. / So, there's no news. These people are going to have to raise their game.

_________________________


I had an idea earlier this morning. I reckon I should work really hard to get my songs finished by the end of August, then go off to Cornwall for a few days to celebrate, like a farewell fandango for the groover - if you know what I mean. / I'll see how it goes ...