Thursday 23 August 2012

Plural Investments is shutting down

As one hedge fund is born, another one dies, I think. Or something like that. What do I know? Well, anyway, Matt Grossman has had enough. He says he wants to spend more time with the family. I hope he doesn't mean my family. I haven't vetted him. Matt could be anyone. He could be a chivato. 'Yeah, man.' Anything is possible in the present climate. 'Mikey, this garbage was recognized by my associate at lunch ... from several years ago in New York. He was an informer for the police. He put Vito Duval and the Ramos brothers, Nello and Gino, away for life.' Don't be so bloody ridiculous, Voice! You've been watching too many films! / Sorry, Matt, my friend, if you're reading this. The Voice is a bit of a fantasist. You can join my family any time you like. Just say the word and I'll fast-track you.

_________________________


For Christ's sake! That voice is going to get me in trouble one of these days. As one voice dies, another voice is born. I'll never be free of the voices, will I?

The Voice has got me thinking about lunch now. Egg sandwich today. And cheese and onion crisps from Walkers Crisps Asset Management. (They're the best.) And a peach yoghurt. And a Pepsi. / But I'm not going to tell you what I had for breakfast. This isn't one of those blogs.

After lunch, I'll get to work on No. 47. Not sure what I'm going to do yet. I'll just jump in and go a-ROUND and see what happens. Sink or swim!