Tuesday 7 August 2012

There's a fake BlueCrest hedge fund

And there's a real one. And that's the only news I can find. Everyone is still on holiday, you see. Of course, you're always going to get a few idiots who think there's something to write about. But we're not going to take them seriously, are we?

_________________________


I've had a vision of the future. I know I won't be able to move forward creatively with this blog until I get somewhere as a songwriter. 'Why?' I'll tell you why. It's because I've decided I want to reduce my posting to just thirty times a year - all conceptual posts with absolutely no mention of finance. I want to get clean, and elevated, you dig? Thirty sublime posts a year. Three hundred every decade! That's my vision of the future. No banks, no hedge funds, no crazy characters, no tedious fucking news, no adverts. And no subject matter(?)!

PURITY. TRANSCENDENCE. FREEDOM.