Wednesday 30 December 2020

Almost the last post of the year

So, uh ...

What does that mean? It means I will be writing the last post of the year later tonight - if I'm still alive.

This ... is almost the last post of the year.

I say "still alive" because I've got a migraine. I was sick this morning. I'm feeling a bit better now, but not much.

I'm watching TV while I write. I suppose I could put some music on. No! I'll put music on tonight. Let's watch The Sweeney together, dear reader(s). Can you see it? Maybe you're not in England. So? You might have astral eyes. You might be here with me now - in spirit, like. Good luck to you!

Regan and Carter are always calling women "birds". It's shocking really. Never mind.

I don't think there are any punch-ups in this episode. 'There was one at the beginning, boss.' Oh, hello, Voice. Yes, but that was just a few villains - sorry, "slags" - fighting each other. Regan and Carter are taking it easy.

Regan is having dinner with some bird now. Carter doesn't like that. He's back at the Yard, working.

Regan is getting dressed. 'Ha!' Have they cut out a scene?! Never mind.

Oh, my head.

Right. I'm going to have an After Eight mint.

I'll have a mug of tea in the minute. 'Thin White Duke?' Eh? No, Earl Grey, idiot!

The Sweeney has finished.

What's on next?

There's not much on until Gavin & Stacey at two. Four hours of it! Great! / I'll watch Blaze TV until then. Auction Hunters or something. I prefer Storage Wars, and Pawn Stars - my favourite of this type of show. Chumlee got Bob Dylan to sign an album the other week.

I've had six After Eight mints. It's okay. I'm restarting my Rock Star Diet on Friday.

Tremors in my head!

Why don't laptops allow you to really darken the screen? Do you know what I mean?

Music?

I'll discuss music later.

Life and Death will definitely be the greatest song ever.

Anyway ...

Veggie burger for dinner.

Laters!


Christ. A few minutes into Gavin & Stacey and they've already edited out "A cheeky finger". This isn't good.