Tuesday 8 December 2020

Somebody's got to pay

That Point Blank film has given me an idea, kook(s). Walker was owed that money by the Organization, sort of. But most organizations are so big and bureaucratic that no one really knows what is going on ...

What if someone - a total lunatic maybe - approached an organization and said: "I want the $93,000 I'm owed" ... ?

[Or in my case, uh ... £70,000.]

Imagine if they said it with total belief. "Give me my money!"

They might get the money.

And I might try it. And more than once.

You see, I'm fed up with being poor. It's cramping my style. Do you know what I mean?

I think I'll try it with Tesla first. 'Ha! Elon won't give you any money, boss.' Well, Voice, he's making about seven or eight billion dollars a day at the moment. 'So? He won't give you any.'

Okay. We'll see.

I only want $93,000. Cash. Or £70,000. Cash.

I don't want a cheque. I don't want a money transfer.

I want cash.

It's my money.

It's my money.

The more I say it, the more I believe it.

It's my money.

Somebody's got to pay. You dig?

Ah, never mind.

...

Anything else? Music?

Listen! It's difficult to play the acoustic guitar standing up because the body of the guitar sticks out, BUT(!) ... I'm starting to practice that way now, some of the time. I'm not too bad at it.

I'm increasing my guitar playing hours again - you know, with the blood coming out of the eyes and everything.

I only had a headache yesterday.

Oh, Bob Dylan has sold his songs for around $300 million.

I probably won't own my publishing at first. I'll have to do a deal for the first three years of writing. Maybe five. I don't know.

It'll be nice to have my own publishing company eventually. Especially if I can stay creative for twenty or so years. I mean, the songs have got to be good. Most songwriters write their best stuff in the early days, and then they lose it. Whatever "it" is. Desire, or will.

Christ.

I still desire my  BIG TEN. I still have the will, man! I'm not going to write six or seven hundred songs like Dylan. However, my BIG TEN will be the best ever. I need three more great tunes for it. 

What about a BIG TWENTY ... ? You never know.

Okay, okay.

Bye.

'Laters!'

Yeah.