Thursday 14 October 2021

Is this the last post of the week already?!

Yes.

Where does the time go?

Anyway ...

Songs?

I hope I can write that Life and Death lyric soon. It will be nice to get my two best songs this year. The other one being Mighty Soul, of course.

It's the tunes, man! Poetic lyrics are fine. I got no problem with poetic lyrics. But it's cool tunes we need. You dig?

Can I get another one soon - for my BIG TEN, like? I don't know. All I want is a fragment!

GIVE ME A FRAGMENT - !!!

Go, go, go ... ?

Monday to Friday, twice a day, six or seven minutes each time. So consistent! I'm good enough now to be a vocalist with or without my songwriting.

Guitar?

I'm a rocker. And a roller, too, babe. Obviously. More Malcolm than Angus, though.

Fitness?

Let me tell you, kook(s). Fitness is the other thing I've been consistent with this year. Monday to Friday, fifty push-ups a day, fifty dumbbell curls a day. [I might double it soon.] You can't go wrong. Forget the gym.

Diet?

I haven't been consistent with that, but I will be. 

Fashion?

Christ! Sunspel have just sent me another email. Why won't they leave me alone? Well, try and guess ...

That's right. I'm the King of Cool.

Have I missed anything?

Blogging ... ???

Do me a favour! I'm burning off bad karma, you know that.

ENDS
ENDS
ENDS

Bye!

'Laters!'

Bye.