Tuesday 22 March 2022

Dear Ladies and Gentlemen

That wasn't me saying that. 'Who was it, boss?' Someone from the PR email, Voice. 'Which one?' This one -

Blackstone Technology is pleased to invite you to our production site in Döbeln/Saxony on 25.03.2022 on the occasion of the visit of the Minister of State Martin Dulig as well as the Member of the State Parliament Henning Homann!

Yeah, yeah. I'm going all the way to Germany, ain't I?

Look forward to an exciting look behind the scenes, the presentation of our novel production process for sustainable battery technologies and the exclusive exchange with special guests.

Special guests?! Who?! 'David Hasselhoff.' Really? 'I don't know, do I?'

For questions and information we are at your disposal at any time. 

Er ... 'Have you got any questions, boss?' No. 'Ask them one on sport.' Don't be ridiculous.

We are looking forward to your visit!

Dream on!

Listen! They haven't offered to pay for my flight. They're not putting me up in a lovely hotel suite.

Forget about it!

ENDS
ENDS
ENDS

...

Anything else?

Cornwall? Fitness? Music? Fashion?

What else can I talk about?

I NEED SOMETHING TO TALK ABOUT!!!

'Music! Come on!'

Yeah, yeah, yeah ...

I ain't got nothing to say about it. I've still got no ideas for another BIG THREE song. It's unsettling, being at the mercy of the cosmos, you know?

'You need to lose your ego for a moment or two, boss, and then let it in.'

Ha! Easier said than done, Voice. And it's more complicated than that. / I had a dream last week where I heard a ballad on a guitar in slow motion - I could see the guitar as well. And then I woke up with not one note in my head. And I blame myself, yes. I mean, the cosmos can lead a horse to water ...

Do you know what I mean, kooks?

Never mind.

What, what, what ... else?!

I bought two hooligan films for my phone. I don't normally like those films. They're quite "vulgar" with extremely low budgets, bad acting, bad scripts, bad direction, oh, bad everything, basically. 'You like The Football Factory with Danny Dyer.' Well, that's the best one.

Anyway, I bought ... The Rise and Fall of a White Collar Hooligan ... and its sequel. I like the friendship between the two main characters, and the films are reasonably entertaining. Only £3.99 each. The subject matter is actually credit card fraud, not football.

Anyway ... what else?

There's nothing else.

There will be a conceptual later.

Bye.