Tuesday 8 March 2022

Imagine

Imagine being a dolphin ... and having no knowledge of what human beings are doing, thinking, and saying.

Doesn't that sound like heaven on earth?

Imagine being a rock ... and knowing that you have a secure future. Man, you've seen it all before!

[Obviously, rocks can't think or feel. They can't live, and they can't die. Which is a massive result for them.]

Imagine being a spider or a cockroach ... and knowing ... your time is coming.

Wouldn't you celebrate?

The point I'm making is ...

You need to stop looking at things the way a human would. There is more to life than being human.

In my experience ... the worst human beings are the ones who are most invested in the concept of being human. Their egos are ridiculous. Mark my words, such people will get us all killed.

Dolphins aren't trying to kill anyone.

Rocks are just spectators. Yes, they've seen it all before.

And the cosmos ain't helping. The cosmos can't help. It's just pure spirit that enters other pure spirits - from time to time, when the ego is out of the way, like.

Oh, if I'm making sense to anyone ... I salute you!

You don't need the devil if you have a leader.

You don't need a brain if you have an opinion.

A lot of money is being made and lost right now. Look at the people who are benefiting. But nearly everyone is losing.

Maybe there's nothing to worry about.

You don't need to relax if you've been asleep your whole life.

Imagine there's two trillion galaxies! Well, apparently there is. Wouldn't it have made more sense to put every person in their own galaxy, so ooo far away from everyone else, where they couldn't start a fight?

I'm not judging "God", but ...

Ha, ha, ha! Yes, yes ... we all know that some people could start a fight in an empty room.

The point I'm making is ...

Christ!

I'm not even making "points" any more. Such activity is beneath me. I'm way above it. Beyond! (I'm going - in my mind. Soon.)

Do you understand?

B E Y O N D

So ...

Does anyone want to come with me, then?

'Me, Mikey!'

Nice one!