Tuesday 5 April 2022

The cosmos can be your best friend or your worst enemy

I had two dreams last night that explained a "personal" situation to me in symbolic terms. The dreams were pretty brutal, but they have helped me clear things up in my mind. Made me strong again. They were obviously messages from the cosmos - because we're quite close, you dig?

So, yes ... the cosmos is my best friend. It doesn't want me weak. It wants me to achieve my destiny. Will it ever turn against me? Only if I betray ... myself. You understand, kooks? You must never betray yourself. That is the lesson for today.

'Thank you, Master.'

Ha! You're welcome, Voice.

...

Anything else? Music?

My BIG TEN??? I have a ballad tune from a couple of years ago that I wasn't sure about, but now I am sure about it. With the right lyric, it would be good enough for tenth place on the list.

However ... it would be better to finish that new tune for a place in the BIG THREE.

The BIG TEN of songs. Man, it's like the Holy Grail of music, and I'm the only musician who knows about it.

...

I'm trying for more consistency in my life. I've been doing the go, go, go vocal stuff. The dumbbells. The guitar practice. I've finally cut out all the snacks - oh, I pray!!! I'm only having lager with me dinner at weekends. Only having ice cream after me dinner at weekends.

That sort of basic discipline is more helpful than a million motivational audiobooks or YouTube videos. Another lesson for you!

I hope you're taking notes.

Laters!