Monday 23 May 2022

Sienna Private Credit announces €22.5 million financing for the HBG Group

Interesting! Let's hear more! 'Yippee!' Ha! What are you so excited about, Voice? 'We're going to hear more, aren't we?' Yeah, okay.

What a character!

'I love finance!'

Anyway ...

Sienna Private Credit (formerly Acofi Gestion) is pleased to announce the closing of a bond financing transaction for HBG Group, helicopter operator consisting of several subsidiaries based in France and Switzerland (Mont Blanc Hélicoptères, Hélicoptères de France, Swift Copters, Eagle Valais). This €22.5 million, 6-year instrument is intended to fund a fleet of helicopters operated by various operational subsidiaries, thereby optimizing the Group's debt.

Oh.

Credit for this financing is due to the Sienna Private Credit team's expertise in collateralized debt, an instrument particularly well suited to the needs of European SMEs and MSEs in highly capital-intensive sectors.

I'll be honest ... 'What?' Never mind. 'Come on, boss.' The only instrument I'm interested in is the guitar. 'What about the piano?' I don't have a piano. 'What about the saxophone?' Shut up, idiot.

The bond is also the latest investment of the Predirec ABL-2 fund, completing the latter's deployment of financing for European SMEs/MSEs backed by tangible assets (machinery, inventory, real estate).

Fine.

Sienna Private Credit, which is currently raising its third generation of corporate finance funds, is continuing this investment strategy. Predirec ABL-3 will offer SMEs significant financing for to up to 7 years, guaranteed by high quality collateral. Financing will be based on a sustainable "impact" approach that is quantified and controlled by the inclusion of incentive clauses.

Okay. Fair enough.

'Do we have any voices, boss?' We have two. 'Who?' Renaud and Laurence. 'Are they going to speak together, like those creepy girls from The Shining.' No, thank God!

Anyway ...

Renaud Blanc, Chairman & CEO of HBG Group says: "HBG Group is thrilled to have partnered with Sienna Private Credit for this transaction, which was made possible by their structuring capacity, responsiveness and expertise in the field of asset financing."

He's thrilled. Him and HBG. 'I bet Laurence is thrilled as well.' Oh yeah? How much do you want to bet? '£50.' Okay.

Laurence?

Laurence Choisy Lemesle, manager of the Predirec ABL-2 fund, shares: "We are pleased with the completion of this new transaction, which has enabled HBG Group to reorganise its medium and long-term financing thanks to an AssetCo model which provides a solid base to support the group's development going forward. We are particularly proud to accompany an operator that provides a large range of public utility oriented services: Emergency Medical Service (EMS), wildfires, helicopter maintenance (state or civil), power lines, gaz, passenger transportation, training school, etc."

Well, he's pleased and particularly proud. That's £50 you owe me, Voice. 'Piss off!' What?! 'You read the email before taking my bet.' So? That's your problem, ain't it? Give me the money. 'I don't have any money.'

Christ! See who I'm dealing with, reader(s)? / I'll take it out of your wages, Voice. 'Yeah, yeah. What wages?!'

I'm going to start paying him wages. 'Yippee!' One pound a year. 'Oh.' And you can pay your debt off first.

Ha!

...

Anything else?

Fresh start today. 'I thought you weren't doing any more fresh starts.' You thought wrong.

That was a bloody stupid idea last week, only rehearsing two hours a day. Look at me! I have no choice. I have to work all the time - even if it ruins me. There are so many things I've got to do.

So, it's back to the Xavier Rolet System. Mad work, Mondays to Fridays. Then weekends off, maybe with a bit of "overtime" on Sundays. 'That's not all the time.' Tell Xavier!

BIG TEN? I'm gonna need a BIG TWENTY. I can do it. No one in music thinks like me.

I was looking at a list of David Bowie's best fifty songs. Ludicrous. Why? Sound and Vision was put at number one. Yeah, it's a great song, but ...

Here's my Bowie BIG TEN (revised) -

All The Young Dudes
Let's Dance
Absolute Beginners
Station To Station
Life on Mars?
Space Oddity
Modern Love
Young Americans
Teenage Wildlife
Starman

Heroes excluded BECAUSE he wrote it with Brian Eno. I mean, Eno wrote the music, man!

Dumbbells? I'm reducing the dumbbell sets for a while until I've lost more weight, another stone.

I need more songs like Mighty Soul and Shady, Dodgy, Shifty. When I reach a higher level, it feels disgusting going back to a lower level. 'You can't make every song like those two, Mikey.' No.

No, no.

BUT I DO NEED MORE!!!

Bye.