Wednesday 5 October 2022

Chaos!!!

Man, my head is all over the place this morning. I can't think straight. Help!

'Hello! I'm here to help, boss!'

Oh, great.

Hello, Voice. It's really nice to hear from you again. 'Is it?' Yes. Yes, it is.

Kooks ...

I've got PR emails. Of course I have! But I haven't looked at them. I'll do one or two tomorrow, all right? Probably one, actually. It all depends on how I'm feeling.

Obviously, I'll be doing a conceptual later. 'Yippee! What about?' Ha! How should I know?

It will be a surprise. For me. For everyone. 'But not for the cosmos!' No. No. Not for the cosmos.

Music?

I suppose.

Music?

Yes.

Er ...

'What's that noise outside?'

I don't know, man. It's just people.

Uh.

Music?

I actually can't think.

'Think! Come on, Lucky!'

I'm not Lucky.

'But you've got a lucky face!'

Whatever.

Music?

Life and Death ... I want to write that lyric in a daze, you dig? I want to write it quickly. I want to get it finished. And I don't want to think. Got no problem with feeling. But I just don't want to think.

'What about that 2.20 tune?'

I don't even have a title. Never mind.

I, I ... 

Not sure I can write more.

I, I ...

'More!'

Music?

'Yes!'

Okay.

Fitness. My body is still aching from Monday. Big dumbbell action. Muscles are fine. Need to lose more fat. I need to eat a lot more protein, but without too much fat or calories. That ain't easy.

Music?

Fashion. I haven't started wearing my best clothes yet, and I need more. However, as soon as my demo is online ... I'll have to start wearing them BECAUSE ... I won't want to be seen by anyone - not even the postman - looking unstarry, you dig? 

'Is unstarry a word, Mikey?'

It is now, Voice. It is now.

[Actually, I've just Googled it. 'Shit!' Yeah, it is a word. It's hard to invent new words these days, although I think Peter Andre managed it a few years ago. 'What word was that?' Hang on, let me Google it ... Insania! 'Ha, ha, ha! Nice one!' / Yeah, of course "unstarry" is a word. My brain isn't working this morning.]

Music?

Lemon polo shirt. Sunspel. I probably will need to get one, but I'm not throwing my money around at the moment. Do you know what I mean?

Music?

When I'm feeling low, low, low ... I listen to my rough recordings of Mighty Soul and Shady, Dodgy, Shifty to get high, high, high.

And The Future, too.

That's better than playing them. Just listening.

This morning ...

It's all chaos.

This afternoon, and evening ... ???

I've got a conceptual to write, kooks. Wish me luck.

'Good luck!'

Thanks.

Laters.