Thursday 27 October 2022

Last post of the week

Yippee!

Voice?

'Yippee, Mikey!'

Nice one, son!

Anyway ...

I've been rehearsing Life and Death ... with a few changed words ... and ... I'm glad I didn't scrap it.

Lovers On The Make ... ??? I'm rehearsing that, too, and just trying to improvise words as I go along. It's a fun song. It will lighten the mood at the end of the album after Nothing and Life and Death.

So, I'll soon have seventeen songs - which is the magic number. 'Ha! Why is seventeen the magic number?' I have absolutely no idea, Voice. It just is.

Oh, approximate times for the album -

Mighty Soul [4.45]
Shady, Dodgy, Shifty [5.00]
The Future [5.30]
Love Me [3.00]
Round The Bend [3.00]
Good Times [4.15]
Stella [4.30]
Malibu [5.00]
Nothing [5.00]
Life and Death [5.30]
Lovers On The Make [5.00]

Just a few seconds over or under, here and there, you dig? And that's if no producer interferes with ... MY VISION!!!

And the other songs?

This World Don't Mean a Thing [4.30]
What's This Life We Live? [5.00]
And Rain Came Down [4.00]
Babe [4.15]
I'm Right Inside [4.30]
Lucky You [4.00]

The top three songs are rock/pop ballads, and I'm going to build the second album around them. Hopefully, I'll get two more BIG(!) fast-paced songs like Mighty Soul and The Future. Then I might write a load of smaller songs.

But as I say ... seventeen is the magic number, at the moment.

Ha, ha, ha!

Don't ask me why.

Laters!

'Bye!'