Friday 21 October 2022

Just some words ...

About music, yeah.

At the end of the week, you dig? It's no big deal.

I'm already thinking about that new song I need (for the album). I have a melody from a couple of months ago that is suitable. A fragment.

The good thing is, I know exactly where the song will go. After The Future, and before Round The Bend.

So, I'm thinking ... it will be a nice pop song in the key of A, and roughly three minutes long.

Certain songs sound good together ...

Mighty Soul
Shady, Dodgy, Shifty
The Future

New Pop Song
Round The Bend
Love Me

Stella
Malibu

Good Times

Nothing
Life and Death

And they all come together nicely, too!

Anyway ...

I've been rehearsing Life and Death, obviously. I haven't changed one word in the lyric, which is surprising ... considering how quickly and easily I wrote it. / And remember that other lyric I wrote? Hours and hours of work! And it was so bad, I even scrapped the whole song for a while - even the music!

Oh! ... but sometimes they come back, these songs. I mean, I didn't want to call the song Life and Death, did I? But the song insisted. 'The cosmos insisted, boss. You can't resist the cosmos.' Yes, Voice. Now go back to the astral plane. It's the weekend. 'Bye!'

Yeah, yeah.

Well ...

I'm going now, too, kooks. To "enjoy" my weekend, like.

Laters!