Wednesday 22 February 2023

Belgravia PF completes £24m commercial senior debt refinance

Does it indeed?

Well, well, well ... life is full of surprises, isn't it?

Yeah, it's a PR email.

'I thought so!'

What, Voice?

'I thought it was a PR email.'

Well, yeah, it is.

Idiot.

Anyway ...

A boutique debt broker, Belgravia Property Finance sees in completion of a commercial senior debt refinancing in February for Asia based client.

The £24m commercial loan was secured against a mixed-use building in South West London valued at £44m consisting of a leading UK Hotel brand, 40 residential apartments, and six commercial high street units with a large supermarket chain as anchor tenant alongside the Hotel.

The terms secured were at a margin of 2.3% over daily SONIA, at a Loan To Value (LTV) of 55%.

Eh? Who's this Sonia bird?! Never mind. Maybe Sam will tell us ...

'Sam?!'

Sam Hoban, Voice.

'Oh.'

Sam Hoban, Director at Belgravia PF comments: "We were pleased to work with our existing client to secure competitive terms. In this rising interest rate environment, the UK clearing banks being risk-averse struggled to offer competitive terms, with most offering sub 40-45% at higher margins than those secured."

Oh, okay. Thanks, Sam.

Belgravia PF who are based in London provide advice and brokerage services to property investors and developers seeking property funding, including development finance, bridging loans, senior and mezzanine finance, at all levels of the capital stack in the UK and Europe.

Fair enough.

ENDS
ENDS
ENDS

...

Anything else? Music?

This will be the demo -

Mighty Soul
Shady, Dodgy, Shifty
This Love

Yeah, I recorded a version of This Love the other day that I didn't like at first, but now I do. Fortunately, I didn't scrap it. I deleted it from the Zoom Handy, but I left it on my phone for some reason - thank God!

Anyway, those three songs are more or less on the same level. I suppose it's a matter of taste which is the best.

Personally, I think Mighty Soul is the best.

This Love is the most commercial.

And I reckon Shady, Dodgy, Shifty will turn out to be my most popular song - if I ever hit the big time. I still don't have a recording I like, of course. / Actually, the very first recording of it was the best, but I was singing a dummy lyric then. My life, eh?

Anyway ...

I believe those three songs - even though I can't perform like Ed Sheeran yet, Christ - will get me a deal with one of the three majors.

I've got to believe that, actually, because things are looking very bleak for me at the moment.

Man, I want Shady, Dodgy, Shifty recorded by Sunday!!! 'Ha! You say that at the end of every week, don't you, Mikey?'

Yeah, yeah ... yeah!

Laters!

'Bye!'