Wednesday 1 February 2023

Confusion

My brain hurts like a warehouse. Not a headache though. I had a headache this morning. I'm just confused.

Different thoughts. Different ideas. Different plans.

I don't know where the Voice is. Maybe that's a good thing. I don't want to know what he's getting up to.

I want peace and quiet. Just for a while.

I tried to record Shady, Dodgy, Shifty at about six this morning. That's no good, man. I need time to warm up. But I tried recording last night about eleven, too, and there was still cars going past.

And it's still cold. And my fingers are still struggling with the guitar.

Never mind.
Never soul.
Eh?

Exactly!

BIG DOZEN
BIG DOZEN
BIG DOZEN

The only thing that keeps me sane
And I'm not even sane

'Wishful thinking, Mikey!'

Oh, hello.

'You wish you were sane. Ha, ha, ha! You're wasting your time, son. And all the best people are nuts, anyway.'

Yeah, yeah. Thank you, Voice.

'Bye!'

Anyway ...

Mighty Soul
Shady, Dodgy, Shifty
This Love
The Future
Life and Death
Nothing
This World Don't Mean a Thing
Lovers On the Make
Stella
Malibu
What's This Life We Live?
And Rain Came Down

I'm staying sane. Let people think what they want. Let voices come. I don't care. I'm staying on my path. I'm on a mission.

I only need one recording. That's all.

One
One
One

That's all.

Cosmos, that's all.

I don't need any more songs.

I need one recording.

That's all.

I'm not covering the hole no more. It makes the guitar sound too thin. Tell me, what's that sound, coming out of the hole in the wood? It's the guitar.

It's the guitar.

It's the guitar!!!

Even on the beach, sand in my face, with broken tent ... I can survive, and even win ... with my songs online.

It's only one recording
With a guitar
With ice lolly fingers that refuse to obey me
BUT THEY WILL!!!

Wandering the mystic land, singing for chips, singing for pasties ... Oh, I'll do it if I have to. In the sea with medinner.

But one recording will save me.

Bye.