Thursday 17 May 2012

The FSA doesn't like Anthony Verrier

'The Financial Services Authority (The Dead Shark That Refuses To Believe In Death) has published a decision notice indicating that it has decided to prohibit Anthony Verrier (a senior executive at BGC) from performing any function in relation to any regulated activity in the financial services industry. The dead shark believes that Verrier is not a fit and proper person due to concerns over his honesty, integrity and reputation.' More, than is healthy.

Well, that's okay. The dead shark doesn't like anyone in business. If I had any money, it wouldn't like me, I'm sure. 'Oh, Mikey, but it doesn't like you, man!' I don't have any money! 'It doesn't matter.' Jesus H. Christ! What a country.

I don't care about Anthony Verrier. I've got a conceptual to do, No.15. See you later, crocodile(s).