Wednesday 16 May 2012

[No. 14] In the dark

And I'd love to love you, baby, but I'm dealing with cretins and freaks, and there ain't no justice[1], and these people are in the dark, and civilized with it, and I wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire[1], and if they were on fire, at least there'd be a bit of light, eh?, and it might even get to their heads[1], and they'd have me in their dark if they could, oh yes, right in the shit of hell with them[1], and I'm hoping it'll be less than three, ha, no reason to hope, but I'm hoping all the same[1], and I'm alive for achievement, and they're dead to it, and just dead to it, and so dead to it; man, I'm sick because of them[1], and their darkness is a pleasure for them, all respectable and that, and their darkness is a pain for me[1], and I'm hoping it'll be less than three, ha, no reason to hope, but I'm hoping all the same[2], and they fear me, oh, they want to reason with me, and they want to pacify me, yeah, I'm a wild animal for them[1], and I'm holding on to some kinda decency, only because it's too early for me to settle their hash[1], and I'd love to love you, baby, but I'm dealing with cretins and freaks, and there ain't no justice[2], and I'm alive for achievement, and they're dead to it, and just dead to it, and so dead to it; man, I'm sick because of them[2], and they fear me, oh, they want to reason with me, and they want to pacify me, yeah, I'm a wild animal for them[2], and they'd have me in their dark if they could, oh yes, right in the shit of hell with them[2], and these people are in the dark, and civilized with it, and I wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire[2], and their darkness is a pleasure for them, all respectable and that, and their darkness is a pain for me[2], and I'm holding on to some kinda decency, only because it's too early for me to settle their hash[2], and if they were on fire, at least there'd be a bit of light, eh?, and it might even get to their heads[2], and these people are in the dark, and civilized with it, and I wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire[3], and they'd have me in their dark if they could, oh yes, right in the shit of hell with them[3], and I'm alive for achievement, and they're dead to it, and just dead to it, and so dead to it; man, I'm sick because of them[3], and their darkness is a pleasure for them, all respectable and that, and their darkness is a pain for me[3], and they fear me, oh, they want to reason with me, and they want to pacify me, yeah, I'm a wild animal for them[3], and I'm holding on to some kinda decency, only because it's too early for me to settle their hash[3], and if they were on fire, at least there'd be a bit of light, eh?, and it might even get to their heads[3], and I'd love to love you, baby, but I'm dealing with cretins and freaks, and there ain't no justice[3], and I'm hoping it'll be less than three, ha, no reason to hope, but I'm hoping all the same[3], and

And I'd love to love you, baby, but I'm dealing with cretins and freaks, and there ain't no justice[1], and these people are in the dark, and civilized with it, and I wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire[1], and if they were on fire, at least there'd be a bit of light, eh?, and it might even get to their heads[1], and they'd have me in their dark if they could, oh yes, right in the shit of hell with them[1], and I'm hoping it'll be less than three, ha, no reason to hope, but I'm hoping all the same[1], and I'm alive for achievement, and they're dead to it, and just dead to it, and so dead to it; man, I'm sick because of them[1], and their darkness is a pleasure for them, all respectable and that, and their darkness is a pain for me[1], and I'm hoping it'll be less than three, ha, no reason to hope, but I'm hoping all the same[2], and they fear me, oh, they want to reason with me, and they want to pacify me, yeah, I'm a wild animal for them[1], and I'm holding on to some kinda decency, only because it's too early for me to settle their hash[1], and I'd love to love you, baby, but I'm dealing with cretins and freaks, and there ain't no justice[2], and I'm alive for achievement, and they're dead to it, and just dead to it, and so dead to it; man, I'm sick because of them[2], and they fear me, oh, they want to reason with me, and they want to pacify me, yeah, I'm a wild animal for them[2], and they'd have me in their dark if they could, oh yes, right in the shit of hell with them[2], and these people are in the dark, and civilized with it, and I wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire[2], and their darkness is a pleasure for them, all respectable and that, and their darkness is a pain for me[2], and I'm holding on to some kinda decency, only because it's too early for me to settle their hash[2], and if they were on fire, at least there'd be a bit of light, eh?, and it might even get to their heads[2], and these people are in the dark, and civilized with it, and I wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire[3], and they'd have me in their dark if they could, oh yes, right in the shit of hell with them[3], and I'm alive for achievement, and they're dead to it, and just dead to it, and so dead to it; man, I'm sick because of them[3], and their darkness is a pleasure for them, all respectable and that, and their darkness is a pain for me[3], and they fear me, oh, they want to reason with me, and they want to pacify me, yeah, I'm a wild animal for them[3], and I'm holding on to some kinda decency, only because it's too early for me to settle their hash[3], and if they were on fire, at least there'd be a bit of light, eh?, and it might even get to their heads[3], and I'd love to love you, baby, but I'm dealing with cretins and freaks, and there ain't no justice[3], and I'm hoping it'll be less than three, ha, no reason to hope, but I'm hoping all the same[3], and

And I'd love to love you, baby, but I'm dealing with cretins and freaks, and there ain't no justice[1], and these people are in the dark, and civilized with it, and I wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire[1], and if they were on fire, at least there'd be a bit of light, eh?, and it might even get to their heads[1], and they'd have me in their dark if they could, oh yes, right in the shit of hell with them[1], and I'm hoping it'll be less than three, ha, no reason to hope, but I'm hoping all the same[1], and I'm alive for achievement, and they're dead to it, and just dead to it, and so dead to it; man, I'm sick because of them[1], and their darkness is a pleasure for them, all respectable and that, and their darkness is a pain for me[1], and I'm hoping it'll be less than three, ha, no reason to hope, but I'm hoping all the same[2], and they fear me, oh, they want to reason with me, and they want to pacify me, yeah, I'm a wild animal for them[1], and I'm holding on to some kinda decency, only because it's too early for me to settle their hash[1], and I'd love to love you, baby, but I'm dealing with cretins and freaks, and there ain't no justice[2], and I'm alive for achievement, and they're dead to it, and just dead to it, and so dead to it; man, I'm sick because of them[2], and they fear me, oh, they want to reason with me, and they want to pacify me, yeah, I'm a wild animal for them[2], and they'd have me in their dark if they could, oh yes, right in the shit of hell with them[2], and these people are in the dark, and civilized with it, and I wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire[2], and their darkness is a pleasure for them, all respectable and that, and their darkness is a pain for me[2], and I'm holding on to some kinda decency, only because it's too early for me to settle their hash[2], and if they were on fire, at least there'd be a bit of light, eh?, and it might even get to their heads[2], and these people are in the dark, and civilized with it, and I wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire[3], and they'd have me in their dark if they could, oh yes, right in the shit of hell with them[3], and I'm alive for achievement, and they're dead to it, and just dead to it, and so dead to it; man, I'm sick because of them[3], and their darkness is a pleasure for them, all respectable and that, and their darkness is a pain for me[3], and they fear me, oh, they want to reason with me, and they want to pacify me, yeah, I'm a wild animal for them[3], and I'm holding on to some kinda decency, only because it's too early for me to settle their hash[3], and if they were on fire, at least there'd be a bit of light, eh?, and it might even get to their heads[3], and I'd love to love you, baby, but I'm dealing with cretins and freaks, and there ain't no justice[3], and I'm hoping it'll be less than three, ha, no reason to hope, but I'm hoping all the same[3], and