Thursday 24 May 2012

Is Clay Lifflander leaving Millbrook Capital Management?

How the hell should I know? I don't even know who Clay Lifflander is! I can tell you that Millbrook Capital is closing its hedge fund. It's going to be some kind of crazy ass family office now for John Dyson.

No, I don't know who Mr Dyson is. / Jesus H. Christ! Am I supposed to know everything? Oh sorry, I didn't realize. I had no idea that I was supposed to be this visionary poet/shaman in touch with the whole goddamn cosmos, changing the nature of literature forever (yeah, only doing that), and a freakin' songwriter like Bacharach/David or Lennon/McCartney (give me time, I need more time!), and an expert on finance as well.

Try to understand: I want to change their consciousness ness nesses - that's all! These bankers, these hedgies, I don't give a fuck what they're doing, man. ETFs? I don't know what ETFs are, and I don't give a shit! My business is saving souls.