Thursday 10 May 2012

[No. 12] Surprised? There ain't nothing here

And there ain't nothing here, thank Christ, and it looks like you've come to the right place[1], and I am here, open for business, and I'm ready to kill, and I'm ready to die, for some LIFE!!![1], and open your eyes, and look at me: there must be something inside - or are you totally gone?[1], and I'll kiss you, your lips, and I'll crack your skull, and you'll see the FUCKING LIGHT!!![1], and there ain't nothing here, thank Christ, and it looks like you've come to the right place[2], and will we (damn fools) be more than three, three, three?, well, and what do you think, eh?, ah[1], and will we (damn slaves) be more than, er, free, free, free?, oh, and once it's all over, uh?, oh[1], and it'll never be over, no, and we're happy, yes, to be sick, and all round, round[1], and it's empty like this, and I'm empty like this, and you're empty like this[1], and emptiness looks for emptiness, and emptiness feeds on emptiness, and everyone's hungry[1], and it goes on, and I think you'll find, and it goes on, and I think you'll see, and it goes on, shit![1], and it'll go on for hundreds, and it'll go on for thousands, and it'll go on for millions, shit![1], and it's empty like this, and I'm empty like this, and you're empty like this[2], and there's just as much here as somewhere else because they're idiots and liars, man[1], and you'll learn something, yeah, but you gotta stop reading and start feeling[1], and there ain't nothing here, thank Christ, and it looks like you've come to the right place[3], and will we (damn fools) be more than three, three, three?, well, and what do you think, eh?, ah[2], and will we (damn slaves) be more than, er, free, free, free?, oh, and once it's all over, uh?, oh[2], and it goes on, and I think you'll find, and it goes on, and I think you'll see, and it goes on, shit![2], and will we (damn slaves) be more than, er, free, free, free?, oh, and once it's all over, uh?, oh[3], and it'll never be over, no, and we're happy, yes, to be sick, and all round, round[2], and open your eyes, and look at me: there must be something inside - or are you totally gone?[2], and there's just as much here as somewhere else because they're idiots and liars, man[2], and I'll kiss you, your lips, and I'll crack your skull, and you'll see the FUCKING LIGHT!!![2], and I am here, open for business, and I'm ready to kill, and I'm ready to die, for some LIFE!!![2], and it'll go on for hundreds, and it'll go on for thousands, and it'll go on for millions, shit![2], and open your eyes, and look at me: there must be something inside - or are you totally gone?[3], and it'll go on for hundreds, and it'll go on for thousands, and it'll go on for millions, shit![3], and it'll never be over, no, and we're happy, yes, to be sick, and all round, round[3], and it goes on, and I think you'll find, and it goes on, and I think you'll see, and it goes on, shit![3], and you'll learn something, yeah, but you gotta stop reading and start feeling[2], and there's just as much here as somewhere else because they're idiots and liars, man[3], and you'll learn something, yeah, but you gotta stop reading and start feeling[3], and it's empty like this, and I'm empty like this, and you're empty like this[3], and emptiness looks for emptiness, and emptiness feeds on emptiness, and everyone's hungry[2], and I am here, open for business, and I'm ready to kill, and I'm ready to die, for some LIFE!!![3], and emptiness looks for emptiness, and emptiness feeds on emptiness, and everyone's hungry[3], and I'll kiss you, your lips, and I'll crack your skull, and you'll see the FUCKING LIGHT!!![3], and will we (damn fools) be more than three, three, three?, well, and what do you think, eh?, ah[3], and

And there ain't nothing here, thank Christ, and it looks like you've come to the right place[1], and I am here, open for business, and I'm ready to kill, and I'm ready to die, for some LIFE!!![1], and open your eyes, and look at me: there must be something inside - or are you totally gone?[1], and I'll kiss you, your lips, and I'll crack your skull, and you'll see the FUCKING LIGHT!!![1], and there ain't nothing here, thank Christ, and it looks like you've come to the right place[2], and will we (damn fools) be more than three, three, three?, well, and what do you think, eh?, ah[1], and will we (damn slaves) be more than, er, free, free, free?, oh, and once it's all over, uh?, oh[1], and it'll never be over, no, and we're happy, yes, to be sick, and all round, round[1], and it's empty like this, and I'm empty like this, and you're empty like this[1], and emptiness looks for emptiness, and emptiness feeds on emptiness, and everyone's hungry[1], and it goes on, and I think you'll find, and it goes on, and I think you'll see, and it goes on, shit![1], and it'll go on for hundreds, and it'll go on for thousands, and it'll go on for millions, shit![1], and it's empty like this, and I'm empty like this, and you're empty like this[2], and there's just as much here as somewhere else because they're idiots and liars, man[1], and you'll learn something, yeah, but you gotta stop reading and start feeling[1], and there ain't nothing here, thank Christ, and it looks like you've come to the right place[3], and will we (damn fools) be more than three, three, three?, well, and what do you think, eh?, ah[2], and will we (damn slaves) be more than, er, free, free, free?, oh, and once it's all over, uh?, oh[2], and it goes on, and I think you'll find, and it goes on, and I think you'll see, and it goes on, shit![2], and will we (damn slaves) be more than, er, free, free, free?, oh, and once it's all over, uh?, oh[3], and it'll never be over, no, and we're happy, yes, to be sick, and all round, round[2], and open your eyes, and look at me: there must be something inside - or are you totally gone?[2], and there's just as much here as somewhere else because they're idiots and liars, man[2], and I'll kiss you, your lips, and I'll crack your skull, and you'll see the FUCKING LIGHT!!![2], and I am here, open for business, and I'm ready to kill, and I'm ready to die, for some LIFE!!![2], and it'll go on for hundreds, and it'll go on for thousands, and it'll go on for millions, shit![2], and open your eyes, and look at me: there must be something inside - or are you totally gone?[3], and it'll go on for hundreds, and it'll go on for thousands, and it'll go on for millions, shit![3], and it'll never be over, no, and we're happy, yes, to be sick, and all round, round[3], and it goes on, and I think you'll find, and it goes on, and I think you'll see, and it goes on, shit![3], and you'll learn something, yeah, but you gotta stop reading and start feeling[2], and there's just as much here as somewhere else because they're idiots and liars, man[3], and you'll learn something, yeah, but you gotta stop reading and start feeling[3], and it's empty like this, and I'm empty like this, and you're empty like this[3], and emptiness looks for emptiness, and emptiness feeds on emptiness, and everyone's hungry[2], and I am here, open for business, and I'm ready to kill, and I'm ready to die, for some LIFE!!![3], and emptiness looks for emptiness, and emptiness feeds on emptiness, and everyone's hungry[3], and I'll kiss you, your lips, and I'll crack your skull, and you'll see the FUCKING LIGHT!!![3], and will we (damn fools) be more than three, three, three?, well, and what do you think, eh?, ah[3], and

And there ain't nothing here, thank Christ, and it looks like you've come to the right place[1], and I am here, open for business, and I'm ready to kill, and I'm ready to die, for some LIFE!!![1], and open your eyes, and look at me: there must be something inside - or are you totally gone?[1], and I'll kiss you, your lips, and I'll crack your skull, and you'll see the FUCKING LIGHT!!![1], and there ain't nothing here, thank Christ, and it looks like you've come to the right place[2], and will we (damn fools) be more than three, three, three?, well, and what do you think, eh?, ah[1], and will we (damn slaves) be more than, er, free, free, free?, oh, and once it's all over, uh?, oh[1], and it'll never be over, no, and we're happy, yes, to be sick, and all round, round[1], and it's empty like this, and I'm empty like this, and you're empty like this[1], and emptiness looks for emptiness, and emptiness feeds on emptiness, and everyone's hungry[1], and it goes on, and I think you'll find, and it goes on, and I think you'll see, and it goes on, shit![1], and it'll go on for hundreds, and it'll go on for thousands, and it'll go on for millions, shit![1], and it's empty like this, and I'm empty like this, and you're empty like this[2], and there's just as much here as somewhere else because they're idiots and liars, man[1], and you'll learn something, yeah, but you gotta stop reading and start feeling[1], and there ain't nothing here, thank Christ, and it looks like you've come to the right place[3], and will we (damn fools) be more than three, three, three?, well, and what do you think, eh?, ah[2], and will we (damn slaves) be more than, er, free, free, free?, oh, and once it's all over, uh?, oh[2], and it goes on, and I think you'll find, and it goes on, and I think you'll see, and it goes on, shit![2], and will we (damn slaves) be more than, er, free, free, free?, oh, and once it's all over, uh?, oh[3], and it'll never be over, no, and we're happy, yes, to be sick, and all round, round[2], and open your eyes, and look at me: there must be something inside - or are you totally gone?[2], and there's just as much here as somewhere else because they're idiots and liars, man[2], and I'll kiss you, your lips, and I'll crack your skull, and you'll see the FUCKING LIGHT!!![2], and I am here, open for business, and I'm ready to kill, and I'm ready to die, for some LIFE!!![2], and it'll go on for hundreds, and it'll go on for thousands, and it'll go on for millions, shit![2], and open your eyes, and look at me: there must be something inside - or are you totally gone?[3], and it'll go on for hundreds, and it'll go on for thousands, and it'll go on for millions, shit![3], and it'll never be over, no, and we're happy, yes, to be sick, and all round, round[3], and it goes on, and I think you'll find, and it goes on, and I think you'll see, and it goes on, shit![3], and you'll learn something, yeah, but you gotta stop reading and start feeling[2], and there's just as much here as somewhere else because they're idiots and liars, man[3], and you'll learn something, yeah, but you gotta stop reading and start feeling[3], and it's empty like this, and I'm empty like this, and you're empty like this[3], and emptiness looks for emptiness, and emptiness feeds on emptiness, and everyone's hungry[2], and I am here, open for business, and I'm ready to kill, and I'm ready to die, for some LIFE!!![3], and emptiness looks for emptiness, and emptiness feeds on emptiness, and everyone's hungry[3], and I'll kiss you, your lips, and I'll crack your skull, and you'll see the FUCKING LIGHT!!![3], and will we (damn fools) be more than three, three, three?, well, and what do you think, eh?, ah[3], and