Friday 11 May 2012

Skylar Capital Management, eh?

Oh, what's this?! Another new hedge fund? Dear oh dear. These people never lose their enthusiasm, do they? Well, some do. John Arnold did. But his Centaurus mate hasn't. No, Bill Perkins is still mad for it, and he'll be launching this Skylar Capital thing sometime within the next couple of months. More natural gas, apparently. Each to their own. I'm not going to get involved. If Mr Perkins comes to me for advice, I'll tell him to set fire to the gas: 'Let it burn!' He probably won't want my help though. And I won't care.

Why should I care, about anything? I'm in my own little world. It's great being isolated, all aloof and that. I'd recommend it to anyone.

_________________________


Music update? Nothing happening, much. It's very frustrating having one great song - which I know would be a massive hit. Unfortunately, you can't really approach a publisher with just one song. It would look a bit lame.

I haven't used those ultra-thin nanoweb strings yet. My Martin strings have settled down now and sound pretty good.

I was looking at keyboards in the Argos catalogue the other day. I want one. I need one. I used to go into churches and play the pianos when no one was around. I hope that's not a sin.