Monday 21 May 2012

[No. 16] Bono and his Elevation Partners have made billions of dollars from Facebook

And probably billions of pounds as well, and it must be hard to count it all, and it's a hard knock life, and what are friends for?, and I'm ever so lonely, and poor[1], and Elevation Partners is a leading private equity firm focused on large-scale investments in media, and entertainment, and technology - businesses![1], and Kathy is absolutely lovely, and I would give all the money to her, and she deserves it, I'm sure, and why should that ugly git Bono get all the money?[1], and Bono will have to share it with his friends, or maybe he'll keep it all to himself, and I reckon he'll buy a guitar or two, or three, encrusted with diamonds, maybe[1], and Fred Anderson, and Roger McNamee, and Avie Tevanian, and Bret Pearlman, and Sherwin Chen, and Adam Hopkins, and a few others, and they're rolling it but not in desert sand, no[1], and Bono needs the money to buy more sunglasses, oh, and he's been in the desert, physical, but astral?, BUT I've banned all that, anyway, so what are the shades for?[1], and they invested a couple of dollars, no more than ten, and they got $20 billion dollars back, I think, and I guess, and I know: that's the way to do business[1], and are they friends on Facebook?, and Ted Meisel, and Rami Reyes, and Steve Vafier, and I hope the admin lot are getting something out of it, and Bob?[1], and Elevation Partners is a leading private equity firm focused on large-scale investments in media, and entertainment, and technology - businesses![2], and Bono and his friends invest in innovative companies capitalizing on technology d i s r u p t i o n that are positioned for rapid growth and market leadership[1], and Elevation Partners has nearly $1.9 billion in committed capital - and it's got to be committed, in this day and age, and it would be a crime if it were not committed, not twenty![1], and let's not forget the admin girls (and Bob): Tracy Hogan, and Sonia Shulman, and Kathy Cabral, and Maia Cybelle Carpenter, and Fran Mottie, and Taryn Ricker, yeah, and Bob[1], and God's country, and desert sky, and I remember the woman who wrote them down for me, but we didn't punch a hole right through the night, unfortunately[1], and Bono needs the money to buy more sunglasses, oh, and he's been in the desert, physical, but astral?, BUT I've banned all that, anyway, so what are the shades for?[2], and Bono will have to share it with his friends, or maybe he'll keep it all to himself, and I reckon he'll buy a guitar or two, or three, encrusted with diamonds, maybe[2], and are they friends on Facebook?, and Ted Meisel, and Rami Reyes, and Steve Vafier, and I hope the admin lot are getting something out of it, and Bob?[2], and probably billions of pounds as well, and it must be hard to count it all, and it's a hard knock life, and what are friends for?, and I'm ever so lonely, and poor[2], and Kathy is absolutely lovely, and I would give all the money to her, and she deserves it, I'm sure, and why should that ugly git Bono get all the money?[2], and Bono will have to share it with his friends, or maybe he'll keep it all to himself, and I reckon he'll buy a guitar or two, or three, encrusted with diamonds, maybe[3], and Fred Anderson, and Roger McNamee, and Avie Tevanian, and Bret Pearlman, and Sherwin Chen, and Adam Hopkins, and a few others, and they're rolling it but not in desert sand, no[2], and they invested a couple of dollars, no more than ten, and they got $20 billion dollars back, I think, and I guess, and I know: that's the way to do business[2], and Elevation Partners has nearly $1.9 billion in committed capital - and it's got to be committed, in this day and age, and it would be a crime if it were not committed, not twenty![2], and let's not forget the admin girls (and Bob): Tracy Hogan, and Sonia Shulman, and Kathy Cabral, and Maia Cybelle Carpenter, and Fran Mottie, and Taryn Ricker, yeah, and Bob[2], and probably billions of pounds as well, and it must be hard to count it all, and it's a hard knock life, and what are friends for?, and I'm ever so lonely, and poor[3], and Bono and his friends invest in innovative companies capitalizing on technology d i s r u p t i o n that are positioned for rapid growth and market leadership[2], and Kathy is absolutely lovely, and I would give all the money to her, and she deserves it, I'm sure, and why should that ugly git Bono get all the money?[3], and God's country, and desert sky, and I remember the woman who wrote them down for me, but we didn't punch a hole right through the night, unfortunately[2], and Fred Anderson, and Roger McNamee, and Avie Tevanian, and Bret Pearlman, and Sherwin Chen, and Adam Hopkins, and a few others, and they're rolling it but not in desert sand, no[3], and Elevation Partners is a leading private equity firm focused on large-scale investments in media, and entertainment, and technology - businesses![3], and are they friends on Facebook?, and Ted Meisel, and Rami Reyes, and Steve Vafier, and I hope the admin lot are getting something out of it, and Bob?[3], and Elevation Partners has nearly $1.9 billion in committed capital - and it's got to be committed, in this day and age, and it would be a crime if it were not committed, not twenty![3], and Bono and his friends invest in innovative companies capitalizing on technology d i s r u p t i o n that are positioned for rapid growth and market leadership[3], and let's not forget the admin girls (and Bob): Tracy Hogan, and Sonia Shulman, and Kathy Cabral, and Maia Cybelle Carpenter, and Fran Mottie, and Taryn Ricker, yeah, and Bob[3], and they invested a couple of dollars, no more than ten, and they got $20 billion dollars back, I think, and I guess, and I know: that's the way to do business[3], and Bono needs the money to buy more sunglasses, oh, and he's been in the desert, physical, but astral?, BUT I've banned all that, anyway, so what are the shades for?[3], and God's country, and desert sky, and I remember the woman who wrote them down for me, but we didn't punch a hole right through the night, unfortunately[3], and

And probably billions of pounds as well, and it must be hard to count it all, and it's a hard knock life, and what are friends for?, and I'm ever so lonely, and poor[1], and Elevation Partners is a leading private equity firm focused on large-scale investments in media, and entertainment, and technology - businesses![1], and Kathy is absolutely lovely, and I would give all the money to her, and she deserves it, I'm sure, and why should that ugly git Bono get all the money?[1], and Bono will have to share it with his friends, or maybe he'll keep it all to himself, and I reckon he'll buy a guitar or two, or three, encrusted with diamonds, maybe[1], and Fred Anderson, and Roger McNamee, and Avie Tevanian, and Bret Pearlman, and Sherwin Chen, and Adam Hopkins, and a few others, and they're rolling it but not in desert sand, no[1], and Bono needs the money to buy more sunglasses, oh, and he's been in the desert, physical, but astral?, BUT I've banned all that, anyway, so what are the shades for?[1], and they invested a couple of dollars, no more than ten, and they got $20 billion dollars back, I think, and I guess, and I know: that's the way to do business[1], and are they friends on Facebook?, and Ted Meisel, and Rami Reyes, and Steve Vafier, and I hope the admin lot are getting something out of it, and Bob?[1], and Elevation Partners is a leading private equity firm focused on large-scale investments in media, and entertainment, and technology - businesses![2], and Bono and his friends invest in innovative companies capitalizing on technology d i s r u p t i o n that are positioned for rapid growth and market leadership[1], and Elevation Partners has nearly $1.9 billion in committed capital - and it's got to be committed, in this day and age, and it would be a crime if it were not committed, not twenty![1], and let's not forget the admin girls (and Bob): Tracy Hogan, and Sonia Shulman, and Kathy Cabral, and Maia Cybelle Carpenter, and Fran Mottie, and Taryn Ricker, yeah, and Bob[1], and God's country, and desert sky, and I remember the woman who wrote them down for me, but we didn't punch a hole right through the night, unfortunately[1], and Bono needs the money to buy more sunglasses, oh, and he's been in the desert, physical, but astral?, BUT I've banned all that, anyway, so what are the shades for?[2], and Bono will have to share it with his friends, or maybe he'll keep it all to himself, and I reckon he'll buy a guitar or two, or three, encrusted with diamonds, maybe[2], and are they friends on Facebook?, and Ted Meisel, and Rami Reyes, and Steve Vafier, and I hope the admin lot are getting something out of it, and Bob?[2], and probably billions of pounds as well, and it must be hard to count it all, and it's a hard knock life, and what are friends for?, and I'm ever so lonely, and poor[2], and Kathy is absolutely lovely, and I would give all the money to her, and she deserves it, I'm sure, and why should that ugly git Bono get all the money?[2], and Bono will have to share it with his friends, or maybe he'll keep it all to himself, and I reckon he'll buy a guitar or two, or three, encrusted with diamonds, maybe[3], and Fred Anderson, and Roger McNamee, and Avie Tevanian, and Bret Pearlman, and Sherwin Chen, and Adam Hopkins, and a few others, and they're rolling it but not in desert sand, no[2], and they invested a couple of dollars, no more than ten, and they got $20 billion dollars back, I think, and I guess, and I know: that's the way to do business[2], and Elevation Partners has nearly $1.9 billion in committed capital - and it's got to be committed, in this day and age, and it would be a crime if it were not committed, not twenty![2], and let's not forget the admin girls (and Bob): Tracy Hogan, and Sonia Shulman, and Kathy Cabral, and Maia Cybelle Carpenter, and Fran Mottie, and Taryn Ricker, yeah, and Bob[2], and probably billions of pounds as well, and it must be hard to count it all, and it's a hard knock life, and what are friends for?, and I'm ever so lonely, and poor[3], and Bono and his friends invest in innovative companies capitalizing on technology d i s r u p t i o n that are positioned for rapid growth and market leadership[2], and Kathy is absolutely lovely, and I would give all the money to her, and she deserves it, I'm sure, and why should that ugly git Bono get all the money?[3], and God's country, and desert sky, and I remember the woman who wrote them down for me, but we didn't punch a hole right through the night, unfortunately[2], and Fred Anderson, and Roger McNamee, and Avie Tevanian, and Bret Pearlman, and Sherwin Chen, and Adam Hopkins, and a few others, and they're rolling it but not in desert sand, no[3], and Elevation Partners is a leading private equity firm focused on large-scale investments in media, and entertainment, and technology - businesses![3], and are they friends on Facebook?, and Ted Meisel, and Rami Reyes, and Steve Vafier, and I hope the admin lot are getting something out of it, and Bob?[3], and Elevation Partners has nearly $1.9 billion in committed capital - and it's got to be committed, in this day and age, and it would be a crime if it were not committed, not twenty![3], and Bono and his friends invest in innovative companies capitalizing on technology d i s r u p t i o n that are positioned for rapid growth and market leadership[3], and let's not forget the admin girls (and Bob): Tracy Hogan, and Sonia Shulman, and Kathy Cabral, and Maia Cybelle Carpenter, and Fran Mottie, and Taryn Ricker, yeah, and Bob[3], and they invested a couple of dollars, no more than ten, and they got $20 billion dollars back, I think, and I guess, and I know: that's the way to do business[3], and Bono needs the money to buy more sunglasses, oh, and he's been in the desert, physical, but astral?, BUT I've banned all that, anyway, so what are the shades for?[3], and God's country, and desert sky, and I remember the woman who wrote them down for me, but we didn't punch a hole right through the night, unfortunately[3], and

And probably billions of pounds as well, and it must be hard to count it all, and it's a hard knock life, and what are friends for?, and I'm ever so lonely, and poor[1], and Elevation Partners is a leading private equity firm focused on large-scale investments in media, and entertainment, and technology - businesses![1], and Kathy is absolutely lovely, and I would give all the money to her, and she deserves it, I'm sure, and why should that ugly git Bono get all the money?[1], and Bono will have to share it with his friends, or maybe he'll keep it all to himself, and I reckon he'll buy a guitar or two, or three, encrusted with diamonds, maybe[1], and Fred Anderson, and Roger McNamee, and Avie Tevanian, and Bret Pearlman, and Sherwin Chen, and Adam Hopkins, and a few others, and they're rolling it but not in desert sand, no[1], and Bono needs the money to buy more sunglasses, oh, and he's been in the desert, physical, but astral?, BUT I've banned all that, anyway, so what are the shades for?[1], and they invested a couple of dollars, no more than ten, and they got $20 billion dollars back, I think, and I guess, and I know: that's the way to do business[1], and are they friends on Facebook?, and Ted Meisel, and Rami Reyes, and Steve Vafier, and I hope the admin lot are getting something out of it, and Bob?[1], and Elevation Partners is a leading private equity firm focused on large-scale investments in media, and entertainment, and technology - businesses![2], and Bono and his friends invest in innovative companies capitalizing on technology d i s r u p t i o n that are positioned for rapid growth and market leadership[1], and Elevation Partners has nearly $1.9 billion in committed capital - and it's got to be committed, in this day and age, and it would be a crime if it were not committed, not twenty![1], and let's not forget the admin girls (and Bob): Tracy Hogan, and Sonia Shulman, and Kathy Cabral, and Maia Cybelle Carpenter, and Fran Mottie, and Taryn Ricker, yeah, and Bob[1], and God's country, and desert sky, and I remember the woman who wrote them down for me, but we didn't punch a hole right through the night, unfortunately[1], and Bono needs the money to buy more sunglasses, oh, and he's been in the desert, physical, but astral?, BUT I've banned all that, anyway, so what are the shades for?[2], and Bono will have to share it with his friends, or maybe he'll keep it all to himself, and I reckon he'll buy a guitar or two, or three, encrusted with diamonds, maybe[2], and are they friends on Facebook?, and Ted Meisel, and Rami Reyes, and Steve Vafier, and I hope the admin lot are getting something out of it, and Bob?[2], and probably billions of pounds as well, and it must be hard to count it all, and it's a hard knock life, and what are friends for?, and I'm ever so lonely, and poor[2], and Kathy is absolutely lovely, and I would give all the money to her, and she deserves it, I'm sure, and why should that ugly git Bono get all the money?[2], and Bono will have to share it with his friends, or maybe he'll keep it all to himself, and I reckon he'll buy a guitar or two, or three, encrusted with diamonds, maybe[3], and Fred Anderson, and Roger McNamee, and Avie Tevanian, and Bret Pearlman, and Sherwin Chen, and Adam Hopkins, and a few others, and they're rolling it but not in desert sand, no[2], and they invested a couple of dollars, no more than ten, and they got $20 billion dollars back, I think, and I guess, and I know: that's the way to do business[2], and Elevation Partners has nearly $1.9 billion in committed capital - and it's got to be committed, in this day and age, and it would be a crime if it were not committed, not twenty![2], and let's not forget the admin girls (and Bob): Tracy Hogan, and Sonia Shulman, and Kathy Cabral, and Maia Cybelle Carpenter, and Fran Mottie, and Taryn Ricker, yeah, and Bob[2], and probably billions of pounds as well, and it must be hard to count it all, and it's a hard knock life, and what are friends for?, and I'm ever so lonely, and poor[3], and Bono and his friends invest in innovative companies capitalizing on technology d i s r u p t i o n that are positioned for rapid growth and market leadership[2], and Kathy is absolutely lovely, and I would give all the money to her, and she deserves it, I'm sure, and why should that ugly git Bono get all the money?[3], and God's country, and desert sky, and I remember the woman who wrote them down for me, but we didn't punch a hole right through the night, unfortunately[2], and Fred Anderson, and Roger McNamee, and Avie Tevanian, and Bret Pearlman, and Sherwin Chen, and Adam Hopkins, and a few others, and they're rolling it but not in desert sand, no[3], and Elevation Partners is a leading private equity firm focused on large-scale investments in media, and entertainment, and technology - businesses![3], and are they friends on Facebook?, and Ted Meisel, and Rami Reyes, and Steve Vafier, and I hope the admin lot are getting something out of it, and Bob?[3], and Elevation Partners has nearly $1.9 billion in committed capital - and it's got to be committed, in this day and age, and it would be a crime if it were not committed, not twenty![3], and Bono and his friends invest in innovative companies capitalizing on technology d i s r u p t i o n that are positioned for rapid growth and market leadership[3], and let's not forget the admin girls (and Bob): Tracy Hogan, and Sonia Shulman, and Kathy Cabral, and Maia Cybelle Carpenter, and Fran Mottie, and Taryn Ricker, yeah, and Bob[3], and they invested a couple of dollars, no more than ten, and they got $20 billion dollars back, I think, and I guess, and I know: that's the way to do business[3], and Bono needs the money to buy more sunglasses, oh, and he's been in the desert, physical, but astral?, BUT I've banned all that, anyway, so what are the shades for?[3], and God's country, and desert sky, and I remember the woman who wrote them down for me, but we didn't punch a hole right through the night, unfortunately[3], and