Monday 22 July 2013

Allwright and Frost have left RWC Partners!!!

Oh, I don't like this! I don't like it one little bit. Peter Allwright and Stuart Frost left months ago, months! And we're only finding out about it now. Does that sound right to you, dear reader(s)? / 'Mikey, you know what this is, man.' What? 'Mike Corcell.' Maybe. 'The crazy bastard has eaten them.' Let's not jump to conclusions, Voice. There's a rumour Pete Allwright has gone back to working for Nomura. 'Really? What about poor Stu?' No one knows what's happened to him. I've been on the phone all morning. Apparently, he's disappeared off the face of the earth. 'And that doesn't set alarm bells ringing in your head?' Well ... 'I tell you, Mikey, that Corcell lunatic has eaten him!' Oh come on! We don't know that yet.

Jesus H. Christ and the Mary Chain! I hope they're all right. Both of them. / They were managing the RWC Cautious Absolute Rate and Currency fund. David(e) Basile has taken control of it now. 'Does he have protection, boss?' I don't know. As long as Mike is in his cage, I suppose ... I don't know. 'This is fucked up, man!' Yeah, and there seems to be some confusion with Basile's first name. People don't know if he's "David" or "Davide". And Corcell will only take advantage of the confusion. While everyone is worrying about what to call Basile, Mike will be biting lumps out of him. 'I've seen a picture of David-e. His face, it's too soft. He doesn't look like he'll be able to fight off an attack.' I fear you may be right, Voice.

...

Oh, it's too early in the week for this dark shit. / And I've got problems of my own, anyway. I think I might have cubital tunnel syndrome, rather than carpal tunnel syndrome. But I'm dealing with it. I'm drinking water, eating pineapples and bananas, and wrapping my arm in a towel at night. 'If all that doesn't work, what will?' I'm not having surgery. I'm going to beat this the natural way, and then get back on the guitar.