Tuesday 30 July 2013

Rhys Petheram and Alastair Gunn at Jupiter?

I don't know, man. I don't know what they're talking about. Rhys and Alastair reckon this bullshit recovery in the British economy is really wonderful and that it's more sustainable than the recovery in America. NONSENSE! There ain't gonna be no real fucking recovery! Not while we have clueless wankers running the country. Unemployment is out of control and being hidden with workfare, sanctions, and all kinds of other scams. Most new jobs only pay the minimum wage. It's bullshit, man! It's a bullshit recovery.

We don't make anything any more. We can't do anything. Call centres, and making coffee - oh, we're good at that shit. Do you want fries with your depression? Brilliant! / Personally, I just want to write my songs and then fuck off to Malibu. Reader(s), you can say I'm crazy if you want, but I'll take my chances in Malibu.

And it's a miracle I'm even writing this post, man. 'Why, Mikey?' I'll tell you why, Voice: because those dongle internet twats can't deliver a signal in London, that's why. I don't live out in the countryside. No, I live in London. 'Christ! One of the greatest cities in the world. And they can't deliver a signal. Is it a free service?' Free?! It costs me over £15 a month! 'Are they a criminal gang, boss?' They must be. I can't think of any other explanation.

Burt Bacharach doesn't have to live like this.