Tuesday 23 July 2013

Michael Coscia fined £600,000 by the FCA

Yeah, Michael Coscia, whoever he is. And the FCA, whatever that is. Er ... well. / 'Mikey, the FCA is the new regulator, the Financial Conduct Authority.' Oh, I forgot. Do we still have regulators? Yes, I suppose we do, the FCA. Ha! One dead shark learns to accept death, and then another takes its place. 'This shark is very much alive.' For now, Voice. 'Oh, the shark, babe, has such teeth, dear. And it shows them pearly white.' Shut up, you idiot!

Tracey McDermott is back in town(!!!): "Mr Coscia was cheating the market and other participants. High Frequency Trading and the use of algorithms are an important and commonplace part of the markets nowadays but in this case these techniques were deliberately designed to abuse the market, undermining its integrity. This is unacceptable, which is why we have taken tough action to punish Coscia and deprive him of any benefit he acquired." More, than is healthy.

And now McDermott spends just like a sailor, could it be our girl's done something rash? 'Oh, it's all right for you to quote lyrics, boss.' This is my blog, Voice. Get your own blog!

_________________________


McDermott the Knife? Never mind. I should be writing my own lyrics, not messing around with Brecht's. / I'm starting to get a bit of feeling back into my fingers. I still can't hold the guitar properly though. I'm hoping everything will be all right. / I might get some vitamin B6 today. (Good for repairing nerves.) It'll probably help more than pineapples and bananas.