Wednesday 31 July 2013

Sandeep Aggarwal has been arrested by the Feds!

Shocking! 'Who the hell is Sandeep Aggarwal, Mikey?!' That's what is so shocking, Voice. I have absolutely no idea. 'Oh. I guess he's just another one of these sad finance people who can't stay out of trouble.' / Hang on! Sandeep used to be an internet analyst at Collins Stewart. The Feds say he passed on inside information to a trader at SAC Capital Advisors. 'Not SAC again! The authorities in America really have a hard-on for that firm, don't they?' They certainly do, Voice. 'I wouldn't want to be Stevie Cohen, man.' Stevie will be all right. He's the Teflon Hedgie. He'll just start another company.

_________________________


I'm listening to Bob Dylan's Bringing It All Back Home. He goes into a bank: "They asked me for some collateral, and I pulled down my pants." Strange!

Music, man. / I played my guitar for about ten minutes this morning. There are still chords I can't get though because of my weak fingers. Piano would be easier. I used to be better on piano, anyway. But I want to write on the guitar. Imagine if Dylan wrote Mr Tambourine Man on the piano. It wouldn't sound right. / Even with my damaged hand, You're Lying is quite easy to play on the guitar. And I'm thinking My Heart might sound good with a piano arrangement. I don't know. I haven't finished the lyric for You're Lying yet. / The other (third) song is recorded (demo) and ready to go. I've been sitting on it for over a year, and it's good enough to be a number one hit for any artist who wants it. / I'll speed up once I have the three great songs I need. As I keep saying: if you can write three great songs, you can write fifty.

Lunch soon. Cheese and pickle sandwich. / I'll be working on a conceptual later.