Wednesday 3 July 2013

I don't care what the squares tell you, no news is good news ...

As far as I'm concerned. / Yeah. And you and your sort don't want to be written about, anyway, do you? Your business is your business. What's it got to do with anyone else? I can respect that. But there are scumbags around who don't respect it. Always sticking their noses in. Why don't they take a day off? / I'm taking a day off. I actually have an important appointment to keep, at the pub. 'Right.' Shut up, Voice. / I'll be doing most of my writing on Thursday and Friday. 'A couple of conceptuals, Mikey?' Why not, man? You only live once. / And a couple of normal posts, obviously.

...

I played my guitar for three hours yesterday. I wrote a new tune that I might be able to use at some point. It's lyrics I need though.

I've got to get in touch with the cosmos, I reckon. I mean, I've got to open up and then stay open. It will have to be a permanent thing.

...

Oh, there is some news. Lord Freud says the increase in people resorting to handouts from food banks isn't linked to benefit cuts. / Well, I'm not going to start ranting and raving. I'll leave the matter in God's capable hands ...