Friday 7 March 2014

Bill Gross will be keeping his eye on Mohamed El-Erian for the foreseeable future

It will all end in tears ... / Do you know what, dear reader(s)? I like Bill Gross, the Pimco guy. Oh, I like him a lot. He's a total freakin' lunatic - talking about inflatable dragons and pies as big as the earth - but who cares? He adds a bit of colour to the grey world of finance.

Some people are starting to worry though that Mr Gross has gone too far. I mean, chief executive Mohamed El-Erian is leaving Pimco because he's had enough of Bill's eccentric ways, stuff worse than dragons and pies. 'Stuff worse than dragons and pies, Mikey?! Tell us more!' Well, Voice, I have in my possession an email that Bill sent to Mohamed a little while ago. Judge for yourself: Mohamed, I know you're trying to undermine me, son. But be careful. From now on, every breath you take, every move you make, I'll be watching you. And every word you say, every game you play. Oh, can't you see? You belong to me. How my poor heart aches with every step you take. 'Yeah, that is a bit weird.' It certainly is!

I just hope Mohamed can make a fresh start somewhere else without ... let's say, interference.