Wednesday 19 March 2014

Is there a Budget today?

I couldn't care less, man. It's just going to be lies and nonsense. I know it, you know it, and George Osborne knows it. / I bet he's going to promise us more austerity. 'Great! That's what we want.' Of course, if the Tories collected all the right amounts of tax from their friends there wouldn't be any need for the poor in rags to crawl to their local food bank every day and beg for crumbs, but I'm sure Gideon knows best. 'What?!' Okay, well, I exaggerated the poor shit, man. We're not a Third World country - yet.

Oh, let's forget! / The Foreign Legion? No, I'm too old for that now. All I want to do is play my guitar, and get a-ROUND - later, No. 203, after lunch, you dig? It's the only stuff that makes sense to me in this crazy world of ours. / I'm still thinking about Malibu. I've gotta get free! 'Or more than THREE, Mikey!' Yeah, Voice. Or over the rainbow. Yeah, I'd like to be over the rainbow in Malibu and totally gone with one of my conceptual posts beyond the THREE!

...

Tissue ... / I'm just going to sit here and bleed, like in Reservoir Dogs. (I cut myself shaving a couple of hours ago. It hasn't stopped. I touched it again and ... don't worry about it.) I've got some music on, dear reader(s). Oh yeah. I've made a playlist of pop songs to get me in the mood for (maybe) writing something later. / Hey ya!

Is there a Budget today? Oh, I couldn't care less, man. Don't you understand? I've got different fish to fry. 'So, is there a Budget today, boss?' I don't want to know about it!

'Give us a clue, boss!' The clothes you're wearing, girl, they're causing public scenes. I'm not your steppin' stone. 'Eh?!' Nothing ...