Thursday 13 March 2014

Chris Legge is going to be the new doorman at Ashcourt Rowan Asset Management

Well ... 'What?!' / It's a shame really because Chris Legge had a very good job at Brewin Dolphin. I mean, he was the business development manager at Brewin. 'Are you sure about this, Mikey?' Yes, Voice. This is a quote from Chris himself: "I look forward to reviewing old acquaintances and opening doors at Ashcourt Rowan." You see? 'Bloody hell! You're right.' Yeah. The thing about Chris though, he went to the School of Hard Knocks - the same place I went to. 'Right. So ...' So, it won't bother him at all, this new position. 'It's just the economy at the moment, boss.' I know, Voice. We're all having to do stuff we wouldn't normally choose to do.

By the way, dear reader(s), I've been looking at Chris' LinkedIn profile. I won't link to it because it's a bit of a mess. I want to give him time to sort it out. He says he cares about arts and culture and disaster. What the fuck does that mean? Also, he mentions THREE TIMES that he's at Ashcourt Rowan now. 'Three times? He sounds like a guy after your own heart!' What do you mean? 'You know, a-ROUND, and a-ROUND, and a-ROUND.' You might have something there, Voice. 'Maybe you should write a conceptual post about him.' No. 202? Yeah! Why not?

Later ... / After lunch. After my egg sandwich. Afternoon, and into the night! These conceptuals of mine take time to get together, man. I'm an artist, after all. A great one. I care about the arts and culture. And, I must admit, I have a soft spot for ... DISASTER!!! / Laters ...