Wednesday 5 March 2014

I'm back!

Yeah, I'm back. 'You're back?! Where have you been, Mikey?' Don't you know, Voice? 'Eastbourne?' Yeah. Eastbourne. 'You're a bit young for all that, ain't ya?' I'm not as young as I used to be, man. We're all getting older. 'Not me.' Well, not you, obviously. I'm talking about souls in the land of the living, people, you dig? 'Yeah. / Did you have a nice time?' I had a lovely time. The weather was like early June or something. And there was a pier and everything.

News? Oh, give me a chance! No, there ain't no financial news today, dear reader(s). You're obsessed! Tune in tomorrow and Friday. I'll have plenty of news then - if that's what floats your boat. Personally, I can do without it. What's your problem?

...

I've been thinking that a crooner's torch song like You're Lying might be harder to record than a pop song. I mean, I'm no Frank Sinatra or Tony Bennett and I've got to play the guitar as well. I'm not giving up though. It's just another delay. I've had plenty of those, man.

Laters ...