Wednesday 13 August 2014

Ryan Pedlow has got $1.5 billion for his Two Creeks Capital Management!

Jesus H. Christ! I got a signal! / Yeah, Ryan Pedlow. Who the hell is he? Ryan Pedlow, dear reader(s), is the boss of Two Creeks Capital - unless someone has been lying to me. (I'm a bit confused and angry this morning. Signals coming and going. I banged my head last night, too. On a door frame. [So I might have brain damage. Not that it'll make any difference to this blog.] On the plus side, I'm listening to Saturday Night Fever. The original soundtrack, believe it or not.) Anyway ...

[Abandoned post: Title - Can't get a signal, man, so ... I'll post this when I can

Well, it's summer, ain't it? I hope the Vodafone boys and girls have gone somewhere nice with my money.

Let me imagine what the news is, yeah?]


Yeah, where were we? Ryan Pedlow! Who is he? Oh, some guy who used to work at Ziff Brothers as a trader. Now he's doing his own thing. And he's been able to get his hands on $1.5 billion. Don't ask me how. Who's got $1.5 billion to invest in a hedge fund these days? Loads of people, I suppose. Never mind. It's none of my business.

...

What is my business, reader(s)? I deal in publishing, entertainment, political advocacy. People forget that the brain is the biggest erogenous zone.

I'll tell you something: I'm looking forward to my cheese and tomato sandwich today. I got it from Morrisons. Only £1 and it's a beautiful sandwich, man. A genuine work of art!

After lunch, I'll be getting a-ROUND. Maybe I'll riff on Eminem's Brain Damage lyric. Or maybe I won't. / Let's wait and see, eh?

Yeah ...

Anything else? Well, the Voice ain't here. Missing in action, no doubt, after that bang last night. It's an ill wind ...