Thursday 13 August 2015

Who is Richard Berger?

Oh, you wouldn't believe me if I told you. 'Tell them, boss!' All right. All right. I'm a bit distracted. [Crazy world! Enough already! Go away! I want to stay sane. Don't infect me!] Er, Richard Berger is chief investment officer of fund of hedge funds fund funds Pioneer Investments. 'Eh?' I knew you wouldn't believe me, Voice! 'I'm just confused, man. Like the readers, I should imagine.' There's no need for confusion. [Even though I'm very confused.] Richard Berger works at Pioneer Investments, right? 'Yeah.' He's the chief investment officer, right? 'Yeah.' And Pioneer Investments is a hedge hedges of fundy funds and fund hedge fund, you understand? 'Er ...' Never mind!

The important thing is, our Richie is going to be managing a new fund soon, a fund of liquid alternatives. 'Liquid?' Yeah.

No, I don't know what it's all about. And to tell you the truth, reader(s), all I'm thinking of at the moment is the pub tomorrow, yeah? Sorry. I'm all over the place.

It's a miracle I've managed three posts today. Be grateful. Don't judge me. Only God can judge me. / Laters.