Thursday 11 April 2024

NEWS RELEASE

Oh, no. Come on. Really? What now?!

Blockchain industry primed for $291 billion revenue by 2030 driven by asset tokenization, says GlobalData.

Uh. Really?

The blockchain industry, although volatile and nascent, has made significant progress in a short span of time, driven by remarkable innovation. Global blockchain platform and services revenue is set to grow from $12 billion in 2023 to $291 billion in 2030.  This growth trajectory reflects a more delineated and specialized expenditure pattern, with specific areas such as asset tokenization, blockchain development, and infrastructure services serving as primary drivers of market expansion, says GlobalData, a leading data and analytics company.

Fine.

'I didn't think you wrote about this sort of thing, boss. Blockchain and that.'

I don't, Voice. But I haven't got many PR emails at the moment.

'What about that one from Detlef and the gang?'

I'm saving it for Monday.

'Oh.'

Anyway ... oh, who's this?!

Nicklas Nilsson, Thematic Intelligence Consultant at GlobalData, comments: "When blockchain entered the corporate arena, it was one of the most hyped technologies ever. This initial enthusiasm proved to be a double-edged sword, as early adoption was driven by novelty rather than strategic value, leading to misaligned expectations and objectives and a lack of consideration for its appropriateness in specific use cases or industries."

It's Nicklas.

Thanks, man.

ENDS
ENDS
ENDS

'Let him conclude, FFS.'

All right.

Sorry, Nick. Conclude, my friend.

Nilsson concludes: "Thanks, Mikey. Blockchain adoption is unfolding more like a steady journey than a sprint. The early phase of experimentation has given way to more targeted efforts, informed by valuable insights. Even as blockchain remains in its early stages, the innovation it fosters is impressive, with asset tokenization standing out as a prime example. This steady advance in enterprise adoption underlines blockchain's potential to significantly impact various sectors over time."

Finished?

ENDS
ENDS
ENDS

...

Anything else, kooks?

Yeah, there's something else.

Let's get serious for a moment.

Do you ever look around at the world ... and literally see Satan everywhere?

'Ha!'

Do you see Satan lurking in everyone's eyes?

'Ooh!'

And, yes ... I do mean everyone.

'Well ...'

Except spiritual aristocrats, of course ... who are above the human race.

Except dolphins, of course ... who ain't human, obviously.

Man, I'm thinking back to that dream I had ... you know, when the dolphins came looking for me on land. I wish I had gone with them. Watery world of dreams! That was a missed opportunity, for sure.

'They love you, Mikey.'

I know. I know, Voice.

I just wish I could be with them ... all the time.

ENDS
ENDS
ENDS