Monday 29 April 2024

[No. 1,195]

And there[1], and here I will tell it yes so listen[1], and there[2], and there though there[1], and here I will tell it yes so listen[2], and its reality I live in with gritted teeth[1], and there though there[2], and see me kooks[1], and its reality I live in with gritted teeth[2], and a body damaged my back my leg by emptying those buckets of water when it rains[1], and see me kooks[2], and hell life[1], and a body damaged my back my leg by emptying those buckets of water when it rains[2], and I would love a fantasy[1], and hell life[2], and even my breathing is damaged by the damp and the mould[1], and I would love a fantasy[2], and my heart Christ[1], and even my breathing is damaged by the damp and the mould[2], and like a savage I laugh yes I still laugh like the worst savage anyones ever heard about[1], and my heart Christ[2], and its reality reality reality[1], and like a savage I laugh yes I still laugh like the worst savage anyones ever heard about[2], and uh uh uh my leg spins spins spins off[1], and its reality reality reality[2], and they would die in this of which or what I speak[1], and uh uh uh my leg spins spins spins off[2], and that would be tragic[1], and they would die in this of which or what I speak[2], and aRound and aRound and aRound and let me forget for a few spins you killers out there please[1], and that would be tragic[2], and its like a holiday so ooo ooo ooo dizzy[1], and aRound and aRound and aRound and let me forget for a few spins you killers out there please[2], and theres glory coming[1], and its like a holiday so ooo ooo ooo dizzy[2], and apparently theres a price to pay which I wasnt actually told about but now Im finding out[1], and theres glory coming[2], and glory glory glory or death[1], and apparently theres a price to pay which I wasnt actually told about but now Im finding out[2], and but but but no no no easy easy easy times thank you cosmos Im sure you know what youre doing like[1], and glory glory glory or death[2], and or or or is it just some dumb stars and planets[1], and but but but no no no easy easy easy times thank you cosmos Im sure you know what youre doing like[2], and or god or devil cosmos[1], and or or or is it just some dumb stars and planets[2], and there I suffer[1], and or god or devil cosmos[2], and out out there[1], and there I suffer[2], and the struggle goes on and on and on[1], and out out there[2], and forget fantasy I would love it love it if I could get this shit to register with all the easy sleepers[1], and the struggle goes on and on and on[2], and just to see their faces[1], and forget fantasy I would love it love it if I could get this shit to register with all the easy sleepers[2], and just the awareness in their eyes of my magnificent savagery would make it all worthwhile[1], and just to see their faces[2], and yeah yeah maybe[1], and just the awareness in their eyes of my magnificent savagery would make it all worthwhile[2], and if I could see it before I die[1], and yeah yeah maybe[2], and ha ha ha[1], and if I could see it before I die[2], and before Im dust to be reborn as that cosmic dolphin in space because I believe you know[1], and ha ha ha[2], and I really believe[1], and before Im dust to be reborn as that cosmic dolphin in space because I believe you know[2], and there[3], and I really believe[2], and here I will tell it yes so listen[3], and there though there[3], and its reality I live in with gritted teeth[3], and see me kooks[3], and a body damaged my back my leg by emptying those buckets of water when it rains[3], and hell life[3], and I would love a fantasy[3], and even my breathing is damaged by the damp and the mould[3], and my heart Christ[3], and like a savage I laugh yes I still laugh like the worst savage anyones ever heard about[3], and its reality reality reality[3], and uh uh uh my leg spins spins spins off[3], and they would die in this of which or what I speak[3], and that would be tragic[3], and aRound and aRound and aRound and let me forget for a few spins you killers out there please[3], and its like a holiday so ooo ooo ooo dizzy[3], and theres glory coming[3], and apparently theres a price to pay which I wasnt actually told about but now Im finding out[3], and glory glory glory or death[3], and but but but no no no easy easy easy times thank you cosmos Im sure you know what youre doing like[3], and or or or is it just some dumb stars and planets[3], and or god or devil cosmos[3], and there I suffer[3], and out out there[3], and the struggle goes on and on and on[3], and forget fantasy I would love it love it if I could get this shit to register with all the easy sleepers[3], and just to see their faces[3], and just the awareness in their eyes of my magnificent savagery would make it all worthwhile[3], and yeah yeah maybe[3], and if I could see it before I die[3], and ha ha ha[3], and before Im dust to be reborn as that cosmic dolphin in space because I believe you know[3], and I really believe[3], and

And there[1], and here I will tell it yes so listen[1], and there[2], and there though there[1], and here I will tell it yes so listen[2], and its reality I live in with gritted teeth[1], and there though there[2], and see me kooks[1], and its reality I live in with gritted teeth[2], and a body damaged my back my leg by emptying those buckets of water when it rains[1], and see me kooks[2], and hell life[1], and a body damaged my back my leg by emptying those buckets of water when it rains[2], and I would love a fantasy[1], and hell life[2], and even my breathing is damaged by the damp and the mould[1], and I would love a fantasy[2], and my heart Christ[1], and even my breathing is damaged by the damp and the mould[2], and like a savage I laugh yes I still laugh like the worst savage anyones ever heard about[1], and my heart Christ[2], and its reality reality reality[1], and like a savage I laugh yes I still laugh like the worst savage anyones ever heard about[2], and uh uh uh my leg spins spins spins off[1], and its reality reality reality[2], and they would die in this of which or what I speak[1], and uh uh uh my leg spins spins spins off[2], and that would be tragic[1], and they would die in this of which or what I speak[2], and aRound and aRound and aRound and let me forget for a few spins you killers out there please[1], and that would be tragic[2], and its like a holiday so ooo ooo ooo dizzy[1], and aRound and aRound and aRound and let me forget for a few spins you killers out there please[2], and theres glory coming[1], and its like a holiday so ooo ooo ooo dizzy[2], and apparently theres a price to pay which I wasnt actually told about but now Im finding out[1], and theres glory coming[2], and glory glory glory or death[1], and apparently theres a price to pay which I wasnt actually told about but now Im finding out[2], and but but but no no no easy easy easy times thank you cosmos Im sure you know what youre doing like[1], and glory glory glory or death[2], and or or or is it just some dumb stars and planets[1], and but but but no no no easy easy easy times thank you cosmos Im sure you know what youre doing like[2], and or god or devil cosmos[1], and or or or is it just some dumb stars and planets[2], and there I suffer[1], and or god or devil cosmos[2], and out out there[1], and there I suffer[2], and the struggle goes on and on and on[1], and out out there[2], and forget fantasy I would love it love it if I could get this shit to register with all the easy sleepers[1], and the struggle goes on and on and on[2], and just to see their faces[1], and forget fantasy I would love it love it if I could get this shit to register with all the easy sleepers[2], and just the awareness in their eyes of my magnificent savagery would make it all worthwhile[1], and just to see their faces[2], and yeah yeah maybe[1], and just the awareness in their eyes of my magnificent savagery would make it all worthwhile[2], and if I could see it before I die[1], and yeah yeah maybe[2], and ha ha ha[1], and if I could see it before I die[2], and before Im dust to be reborn as that cosmic dolphin in space because I believe you know[1], and ha ha ha[2], and I really believe[1], and before Im dust to be reborn as that cosmic dolphin in space because I believe you know[2], and there[3], and I really believe[2], and here I will tell it yes so listen[3], and there though there[3], and its reality I live in with gritted teeth[3], and see me kooks[3], and a body damaged my back my leg by emptying those buckets of water when it rains[3], and hell life[3], and I would love a fantasy[3], and even my breathing is damaged by the damp and the mould[3], and my heart Christ[3], and like a savage I laugh yes I still laugh like the worst savage anyones ever heard about[3], and its reality reality reality[3], and uh uh uh my leg spins spins spins off[3], and they would die in this of which or what I speak[3], and that would be tragic[3], and aRound and aRound and aRound and let me forget for a few spins you killers out there please[3], and its like a holiday so ooo ooo ooo dizzy[3], and theres glory coming[3], and apparently theres a price to pay which I wasnt actually told about but now Im finding out[3], and glory glory glory or death[3], and but but but no no no easy easy easy times thank you cosmos Im sure you know what youre doing like[3], and or or or is it just some dumb stars and planets[3], and or god or devil cosmos[3], and there I suffer[3], and out out there[3], and the struggle goes on and on and on[3], and forget fantasy I would love it love it if I could get this shit to register with all the easy sleepers[3], and just to see their faces[3], and just the awareness in their eyes of my magnificent savagery would make it all worthwhile[3], and yeah yeah maybe[3], and if I could see it before I die[3], and ha ha ha[3], and before Im dust to be reborn as that cosmic dolphin in space because I believe you know[3], and I really believe[3], and

And there[1], and here I will tell it yes so listen[1], and there[2], and there though there[1], and here I will tell it yes so listen[2], and its reality I live in with gritted teeth[1], and there though there[2], and see me kooks[1], and its reality I live in with gritted teeth[2], and a body damaged my back my leg by emptying those buckets of water when it rains[1], and see me kooks[2], and hell life[1], and a body damaged my back my leg by emptying those buckets of water when it rains[2], and I would love a fantasy[1], and hell life[2], and even my breathing is damaged by the damp and the mould[1], and I would love a fantasy[2], and my heart Christ[1], and even my breathing is damaged by the damp and the mould[2], and like a savage I laugh yes I still laugh like the worst savage anyones ever heard about[1], and my heart Christ[2], and its reality reality reality[1], and like a savage I laugh yes I still laugh like the worst savage anyones ever heard about[2], and uh uh uh my leg spins spins spins off[1], and its reality reality reality[2], and they would die in this of which or what I speak[1], and uh uh uh my leg spins spins spins off[2], and that would be tragic[1], and they would die in this of which or what I speak[2], and aRound and aRound and aRound and let me forget for a few spins you killers out there please[1], and that would be tragic[2], and its like a holiday so ooo ooo ooo dizzy[1], and aRound and aRound and aRound and let me forget for a few spins you killers out there please[2], and theres glory coming[1], and its like a holiday so ooo ooo ooo dizzy[2], and apparently theres a price to pay which I wasnt actually told about but now Im finding out[1], and theres glory coming[2], and glory glory glory or death[1], and apparently theres a price to pay which I wasnt actually told about but now Im finding out[2], and but but but no no no easy easy easy times thank you cosmos Im sure you know what youre doing like[1], and glory glory glory or death[2], and or or or is it just some dumb stars and planets[1], and but but but no no no easy easy easy times thank you cosmos Im sure you know what youre doing like[2], and or god or devil cosmos[1], and or or or is it just some dumb stars and planets[2], and there I suffer[1], and or god or devil cosmos[2], and out out there[1], and there I suffer[2], and the struggle goes on and on and on[1], and out out there[2], and forget fantasy I would love it love it if I could get this shit to register with all the easy sleepers[1], and the struggle goes on and on and on[2], and just to see their faces[1], and forget fantasy I would love it love it if I could get this shit to register with all the easy sleepers[2], and just the awareness in their eyes of my magnificent savagery would make it all worthwhile[1], and just to see their faces[2], and yeah yeah maybe[1], and just the awareness in their eyes of my magnificent savagery would make it all worthwhile[2], and if I could see it before I die[1], and yeah yeah maybe[2], and ha ha ha[1], and if I could see it before I die[2], and before Im dust to be reborn as that cosmic dolphin in space because I believe you know[1], and ha ha ha[2], and I really believe[1], and before Im dust to be reborn as that cosmic dolphin in space because I believe you know[2], and there[3], and I really believe[2], and here I will tell it yes so listen[3], and there though there[3], and its reality I live in with gritted teeth[3], and see me kooks[3], and a body damaged my back my leg by emptying those buckets of water when it rains[3], and hell life[3], and I would love a fantasy[3], and even my breathing is damaged by the damp and the mould[3], and my heart Christ[3], and like a savage I laugh yes I still laugh like the worst savage anyones ever heard about[3], and its reality reality reality[3], and uh uh uh my leg spins spins spins off[3], and they would die in this of which or what I speak[3], and that would be tragic[3], and aRound and aRound and aRound and let me forget for a few spins you killers out there please[3], and its like a holiday so ooo ooo ooo dizzy[3], and theres glory coming[3], and apparently theres a price to pay which I wasnt actually told about but now Im finding out[3], and glory glory glory or death[3], and but but but no no no easy easy easy times thank you cosmos Im sure you know what youre doing like[3], and or or or is it just some dumb stars and planets[3], and or god or devil cosmos[3], and there I suffer[3], and out out there[3], and the struggle goes on and on and on[3], and forget fantasy I would love it love it if I could get this shit to register with all the easy sleepers[3], and just to see their faces[3], and just the awareness in their eyes of my magnificent savagery would make it all worthwhile[3], and yeah yeah maybe[3], and if I could see it before I die[3], and ha ha ha[3], and before Im dust to be reborn as that cosmic dolphin in space because I believe you know[3], and I really believe[3], and