Tuesday 16 April 2024

[No. 1,192]

And oh hello[1], and kooks yous lovers of words[1], and oh hello[2], and yes yes even though I dreamt a piano tune last night my life[1], and kooks yous lovers of words[2], and anyway my kooks[1], and yes yes even though I dreamt a piano tune last night my life[2], and words words words again can there be any harm in it well maybe[1], and anyway my kooks[2], and Ive been thinking again Christ[1], and words words words again can there be any harm in it well maybe[2], and ha ha ha its my life[1], and Ive been thinking again Christ[2], and if Dylan Thomas were alive today Im pretty sure he would have a hard time of it[1], and ha ha ha its my life[2], and too ooo poetic with all the rhetoric you dig[1], and if Dylan Thomas were alive today Im pretty sure he would have a hard time of it[2], and uh uh gotta tone that shit down man and mention some brands and some coffee shops yeah[1], and too ooo poetic with all the rhetoric you dig[2], and what no no no thank you I wont thank you[1], and uh uh gotta tone that shit down man and mention some brands and some coffee shops yeah[2], and listen listen[1], and what no no no thank you I wont thank you[2], and subcultures dont get sub by accident you know oh not if they were once the heart of the culture[1], and listen listen[2], and what can be done[1], and subcultures dont get sub by accident you know oh not if they were once the heart of the culture[2], and tell me tell me no Ill tell you[1], and what can be done[2], and yous gotta be clever and so ooo crafty I suppose yes thats the only way in[1], and tell me tell me no Ill tell you[2], and sneaky grandeur[1], and yous gotta be clever and so ooo crafty I suppose yes thats the only way in[2], and imagine Dylan and Billy and Shakey as sort of spies today if they were ghosts maybe ha[1], and sneaky grandeur[2], and sneaking in with words words words of such power[1], and imagine Dylan and Billy and Shakey as sort of spies today if they were ghosts maybe ha[2], and it could happen[1], and sneaking in with words words words of such power[2], and Billy yes Billy well you know I mean I told you didnt I yes yes all about Billy ghost and his friend too[1], and it could happen[2], and amazing really after all this time[1], and Billy yes Billy well you know I mean I told you didnt I yes yes all about Billy ghost and his friend too[2], and but but but I suppose that Christmas Day dream was a sign of how serious the situation has become[1], and amazing really after all this time[2], and they dragged me away from music[1], and but but but I suppose that Christmas Day dream was a sign of how serious the situation has become[2], and did they screw up my home so I gotta be in a tent on a beach or a cliff I dont know no[1], and they dragged me away from music[2], and what a nightmare[1], and did they screw up my home so I gotta be in a tent on a beach or a cliff I dont know no[2], and I wouldnt be surprised with the cosmos all ruthless like with no human feelings at all like[1], and what a nightmare[2], and but theres a reason and a plan got to be[1], and I wouldnt be surprised with the cosmos all ruthless like with no human feelings at all like[2], and Im rarely in the loop of course[1], and but theres a reason and a plan got to be[2], and Im just confused about life my life and my destiny these days[1], and Im rarely in the loop of course[2], and Ill leave it all in the cosmosses capable hands even though it dont have no hands my friends ha[1], and Im just confused about life my life and my destiny these days[2], and the dolphins dont have hands neither[1], and Ill leave it all in the cosmosses capable hands even though it dont have no hands my friends ha[2], and but but[1], and the dolphins dont have hands neither[2], and Billy has hands!!![1], and but but[2], and thats a relief[1], and Billy has hands!!![2], and oh hello[3], and thats a relief[2], and kooks yous lovers of words[3], and yes yes even though I dreamt a piano tune last night my life[3], and anyway my kooks[3], and words words words again can there be any harm in it well maybe[3], and Ive been thinking again Christ[3], and ha ha ha its my life[3], and if Dylan Thomas were alive today Im pretty sure he would have a hard time of it[3], and too ooo poetic with all the rhetoric you dig[3], and uh uh gotta tone that shit down man and mention some brands and some coffee shops yeah[3], and what no no no thank you I wont thank you[3], and listen listen[3], and subcultures dont get sub by accident you know oh not if they were once the heart of the culture[3], and what can be done[3], and tell me tell me no Ill tell you[3], and yous gotta be clever and so ooo crafty I suppose yes thats the only way in[3], and sneaky grandeur[3], and imagine Dylan and Billy and Shakey as sort of spies today if they were ghosts maybe ha[3], and sneaking in with words words words of such power[3], and it could happen[3], and Billy yes Billy well you know I mean I told you didnt I yes yes all about Billy ghost and his friend too[3], and amazing really after all this time[3], and but but but I suppose that Christmas Day dream was a sign of how serious the situation has become[3], and they dragged me away from music[3], and did they screw up my home so I gotta be in a tent on a beach or a cliff I dont know no[3], and what a nightmare[3], and I wouldnt be surprised with the cosmos all ruthless like with no human feelings at all like[3], and but theres a reason and a plan got to be[3], and Im rarely in the loop of course[3], and Im just confused about life my life and my destiny these days[3], and Ill leave it all in the cosmosses capable hands even though it dont have no hands my friends ha[3], and the dolphins dont have hands neither[3], and but but[2], and Billy has hands!!![3], and thats a relief[3], and

And oh hello[1], and kooks yous lovers of words[1], and oh hello[2], and yes yes even though I dreamt a piano tune last night my life[1], and kooks yous lovers of words[2], and anyway my kooks[1], and yes yes even though I dreamt a piano tune last night my life[2], and words words words again can there be any harm in it well maybe[1], and anyway my kooks[2], and Ive been thinking again Christ[1], and words words words again can there be any harm in it well maybe[2], and ha ha ha its my life[1], and Ive been thinking again Christ[2], and if Dylan Thomas were alive today Im pretty sure he would have a hard time of it[1], and ha ha ha its my life[2], and too ooo poetic with all the rhetoric you dig[1], and if Dylan Thomas were alive today Im pretty sure he would have a hard time of it[2], and uh uh gotta tone that shit down man and mention some brands and some coffee shops yeah[1], and too ooo poetic with all the rhetoric you dig[2], and what no no no thank you I wont thank you[1], and uh uh gotta tone that shit down man and mention some brands and some coffee shops yeah[2], and listen listen[1], and what no no no thank you I wont thank you[2], and subcultures dont get sub by accident you know oh not if they were once the heart of the culture[1], and listen listen[2], and what can be done[1], and subcultures dont get sub by accident you know oh not if they were once the heart of the culture[2], and tell me tell me no Ill tell you[1], and what can be done[2], and yous gotta be clever and so ooo crafty I suppose yes thats the only way in[1], and tell me tell me no Ill tell you[2], and sneaky grandeur[1], and yous gotta be clever and so ooo crafty I suppose yes thats the only way in[2], and imagine Dylan and Billy and Shakey as sort of spies today if they were ghosts maybe ha[1], and sneaky grandeur[2], and sneaking in with words words words of such power[1], and imagine Dylan and Billy and Shakey as sort of spies today if they were ghosts maybe ha[2], and it could happen[1], and sneaking in with words words words of such power[2], and Billy yes Billy well you know I mean I told you didnt I yes yes all about Billy ghost and his friend too[1], and it could happen[2], and amazing really after all this time[1], and Billy yes Billy well you know I mean I told you didnt I yes yes all about Billy ghost and his friend too[2], and but but but I suppose that Christmas Day dream was a sign of how serious the situation has become[1], and amazing really after all this time[2], and they dragged me away from music[1], and but but but I suppose that Christmas Day dream was a sign of how serious the situation has become[2], and did they screw up my home so I gotta be in a tent on a beach or a cliff I dont know no[1], and they dragged me away from music[2], and what a nightmare[1], and did they screw up my home so I gotta be in a tent on a beach or a cliff I dont know no[2], and I wouldnt be surprised with the cosmos all ruthless like with no human feelings at all like[1], and what a nightmare[2], and but theres a reason and a plan got to be[1], and I wouldnt be surprised with the cosmos all ruthless like with no human feelings at all like[2], and Im rarely in the loop of course[1], and but theres a reason and a plan got to be[2], and Im just confused about life my life and my destiny these days[1], and Im rarely in the loop of course[2], and Ill leave it all in the cosmosses capable hands even though it dont have no hands my friends ha[1], and Im just confused about life my life and my destiny these days[2], and the dolphins dont have hands neither[1], and Ill leave it all in the cosmosses capable hands even though it dont have no hands my friends ha[2], and but but[1], and the dolphins dont have hands neither[2], and Billy has hands!!![1], and but but[2], and thats a relief[1], and Billy has hands!!![2], and oh hello[3], and thats a relief[2], and kooks yous lovers of words[3], and yes yes even though I dreamt a piano tune last night my life[3], and anyway my kooks[3], and words words words again can there be any harm in it well maybe[3], and Ive been thinking again Christ[3], and ha ha ha its my life[3], and if Dylan Thomas were alive today Im pretty sure he would have a hard time of it[3], and too ooo poetic with all the rhetoric you dig[3], and uh uh gotta tone that shit down man and mention some brands and some coffee shops yeah[3], and what no no no thank you I wont thank you[3], and listen listen[3], and subcultures dont get sub by accident you know oh not if they were once the heart of the culture[3], and what can be done[3], and tell me tell me no Ill tell you[3], and yous gotta be clever and so ooo crafty I suppose yes thats the only way in[3], and sneaky grandeur[3], and imagine Dylan and Billy and Shakey as sort of spies today if they were ghosts maybe ha[3], and sneaking in with words words words of such power[3], and it could happen[3], and Billy yes Billy well you know I mean I told you didnt I yes yes all about Billy ghost and his friend too[3], and amazing really after all this time[3], and but but but I suppose that Christmas Day dream was a sign of how serious the situation has become[3], and they dragged me away from music[3], and did they screw up my home so I gotta be in a tent on a beach or a cliff I dont know no[3], and what a nightmare[3], and I wouldnt be surprised with the cosmos all ruthless like with no human feelings at all like[3], and but theres a reason and a plan got to be[3], and Im rarely in the loop of course[3], and Im just confused about life my life and my destiny these days[3], and Ill leave it all in the cosmosses capable hands even though it dont have no hands my friends ha[3], and the dolphins dont have hands neither[3], and but but[2], and Billy has hands!!![3], and thats a relief[3], and

And oh hello[1], and kooks yous lovers of words[1], and oh hello[2], and yes yes even though I dreamt a piano tune last night my life[1], and kooks yous lovers of words[2], and anyway my kooks[1], and yes yes even though I dreamt a piano tune last night my life[2], and words words words again can there be any harm in it well maybe[1], and anyway my kooks[2], and Ive been thinking again Christ[1], and words words words again can there be any harm in it well maybe[2], and ha ha ha its my life[1], and Ive been thinking again Christ[2], and if Dylan Thomas were alive today Im pretty sure he would have a hard time of it[1], and ha ha ha its my life[2], and too ooo poetic with all the rhetoric you dig[1], and if Dylan Thomas were alive today Im pretty sure he would have a hard time of it[2], and uh uh gotta tone that shit down man and mention some brands and some coffee shops yeah[1], and too ooo poetic with all the rhetoric you dig[2], and what no no no thank you I wont thank you[1], and uh uh gotta tone that shit down man and mention some brands and some coffee shops yeah[2], and listen listen[1], and what no no no thank you I wont thank you[2], and subcultures dont get sub by accident you know oh not if they were once the heart of the culture[1], and listen listen[2], and what can be done[1], and subcultures dont get sub by accident you know oh not if they were once the heart of the culture[2], and tell me tell me no Ill tell you[1], and what can be done[2], and yous gotta be clever and so ooo crafty I suppose yes thats the only way in[1], and tell me tell me no Ill tell you[2], and sneaky grandeur[1], and yous gotta be clever and so ooo crafty I suppose yes thats the only way in[2], and imagine Dylan and Billy and Shakey as sort of spies today if they were ghosts maybe ha[1], and sneaky grandeur[2], and sneaking in with words words words of such power[1], and imagine Dylan and Billy and Shakey as sort of spies today if they were ghosts maybe ha[2], and it could happen[1], and sneaking in with words words words of such power[2], and Billy yes Billy well you know I mean I told you didnt I yes yes all about Billy ghost and his friend too[1], and it could happen[2], and amazing really after all this time[1], and Billy yes Billy well you know I mean I told you didnt I yes yes all about Billy ghost and his friend too[2], and but but but I suppose that Christmas Day dream was a sign of how serious the situation has become[1], and amazing really after all this time[2], and they dragged me away from music[1], and but but but I suppose that Christmas Day dream was a sign of how serious the situation has become[2], and did they screw up my home so I gotta be in a tent on a beach or a cliff I dont know no[1], and they dragged me away from music[2], and what a nightmare[1], and did they screw up my home so I gotta be in a tent on a beach or a cliff I dont know no[2], and I wouldnt be surprised with the cosmos all ruthless like with no human feelings at all like[1], and what a nightmare[2], and but theres a reason and a plan got to be[1], and I wouldnt be surprised with the cosmos all ruthless like with no human feelings at all like[2], and Im rarely in the loop of course[1], and but theres a reason and a plan got to be[2], and Im just confused about life my life and my destiny these days[1], and Im rarely in the loop of course[2], and Ill leave it all in the cosmosses capable hands even though it dont have no hands my friends ha[1], and Im just confused about life my life and my destiny these days[2], and the dolphins dont have hands neither[1], and Ill leave it all in the cosmosses capable hands even though it dont have no hands my friends ha[2], and but but[1], and the dolphins dont have hands neither[2], and Billy has hands!!![1], and but but[2], and thats a relief[1], and Billy has hands!!![2], and oh hello[3], and thats a relief[2], and kooks yous lovers of words[3], and yes yes even though I dreamt a piano tune last night my life[3], and anyway my kooks[3], and words words words again can there be any harm in it well maybe[3], and Ive been thinking again Christ[3], and ha ha ha its my life[3], and if Dylan Thomas were alive today Im pretty sure he would have a hard time of it[3], and too ooo poetic with all the rhetoric you dig[3], and uh uh gotta tone that shit down man and mention some brands and some coffee shops yeah[3], and what no no no thank you I wont thank you[3], and listen listen[3], and subcultures dont get sub by accident you know oh not if they were once the heart of the culture[3], and what can be done[3], and tell me tell me no Ill tell you[3], and yous gotta be clever and so ooo crafty I suppose yes thats the only way in[3], and sneaky grandeur[3], and imagine Dylan and Billy and Shakey as sort of spies today if they were ghosts maybe ha[3], and sneaking in with words words words of such power[3], and it could happen[3], and Billy yes Billy well you know I mean I told you didnt I yes yes all about Billy ghost and his friend too[3], and amazing really after all this time[3], and but but but I suppose that Christmas Day dream was a sign of how serious the situation has become[3], and they dragged me away from music[3], and did they screw up my home so I gotta be in a tent on a beach or a cliff I dont know no[3], and what a nightmare[3], and I wouldnt be surprised with the cosmos all ruthless like with no human feelings at all like[3], and but theres a reason and a plan got to be[3], and Im rarely in the loop of course[3], and Im just confused about life my life and my destiny these days[3], and Ill leave it all in the cosmosses capable hands even though it dont have no hands my friends ha[3], and the dolphins dont have hands neither[3], and but but[2], and Billy has hands!!![3], and thats a relief[3], and