Tuesday 30 April 2024

[No. 1,196]

And ooo[1], and ah it wont be long[1], and ooo[2], and aRound aRound and aRound and enjoy it while it lasts[1], and ah it wont be long[2], and forever obviously[1], and aRound aRound and aRound and enjoy it while it lasts[2], and a sort of freedom is coming but not really I suppose and I dont know or do I and maybe I cant say[1], and forever obviously[2], and would I tell you my friends oh yeah sure[1], and a sort of freedom is coming but not really I suppose and I dont know or do I and maybe I cant say[2], and why not and listen[1], and would I tell you my friends oh yeah sure[2], and there will be words words words[1], and why not and listen[2], and forty fifty sixty thousands[1], and there will be words words words[2], and ah in that other place in the cold world kooks where you can only watch and read and listen yeah but not spin[1], and forty fifty sixty thousands[2], and in stadiums ha yeah of course Ive still got the rock star ambition man[1], and ah in that other place in the cold world kooks where you can only watch and read and listen yeah but not spin[2], and poetry star[1], and in stadiums ha yeah of course Ive still got the rock star ambition man[2], and maybe its for the best I dont know[1], and poetry star[2], and life changes slowly really but it does change and you cant keep everything the same[1], and maybe its for the best I dont know[2], and but but but this is frozen thank the cosmos[1], and life changes slowly really but it does change and you cant keep everything the same[2], and close so close to twelve hundred with a few deleted you might have noticed[1], and but but but this is frozen thank the cosmos[2], and uh uh you might have yes if youre a fanatical kook spinner and not just some passing square[1], and close so close to twelve hundred with a few deleted you might have noticed[2], and I hope Im not being unfair and tell me yous come on[1], and uh uh you might have yes if youre a fanatical kook spinner and not just some passing square[2], and tell me where would the cold world be without its squares and uh uh well[1], and I hope Im not being unfair and tell me yous come on[2], and yes I know living in caves which[1], and tell me where would the cold world be without its squares and uh uh well[2], and when you think about it yes which would be quite a result for those of us who hate civilization[1], and yes I know living in caves which[2], and thats all of us kooks aint it yes[1], and when you think about it yes which would be quite a result for those of us who hate civilization[2], and just take a look at the dolphins after how many millions of years I dont know all they got is mackerel for dinner[1], and thats all of us kooks aint it yes[2], and they love it[1], and just take a look at the dolphins after how many millions of years I dont know all they got is mackerel for dinner[2], and mackerel for dinner is their civilization and theyre not complaining because of their consciousness nesses[1], and they love it[2], and so ooo elevated yes as we know[1], and mackerel for dinner is their civilization and theyre not complaining because of their consciousness nesses[2], and as Ive told you with my great wisdom and knowledge[1], and so ooo elevated yes as we know[2], and being a spiritual aristocrat like[1], and as Ive told you with my great wisdom and knowledge[2], and ooo[3], and being a spiritual aristocrat like[2], and ah it wont be long[3], and aRound aRound and aRound and enjoy it while it lasts[3], and forever obviously[3], and a sort of freedom is coming but not really I suppose and I dont know or do I and maybe I cant say[3], and would I tell you my friends oh yeah sure[3], and why not and listen[3], and there will be words words words[3], and forty fifty sixty thousands[3], and ah in that other place in the cold world kooks where you can only watch and read and listen yeah but not spin[3], and in stadiums ha yeah of course Ive still got the rock star ambition man[3], and poetry star[3], and maybe its for the best I dont know[3], and life changes slowly really but it does change and you cant keep everything the same[3], and but but but this is frozen thank the cosmos[3], and close so close to twelve hundred with a few deleted you might have noticed[3], and uh uh you might have yes if youre a fanatical kook spinner and not just some passing square[3], and I hope Im not being unfair and tell me yous come on[3], and tell me where would the cold world be without its squares and uh uh well[3], and yes I know living in caves which[3], and when you think about it yes which would be quite a result for those of us who hate civilization[3], and thats all of us kooks aint it yes[3], and just take a look at the dolphins after how many millions of years I dont know all they got is mackerel for dinner[3], and they love it[3], and mackerel for dinner is their civilization and theyre not complaining because of their consciousness nesses[3], and so ooo elevated yes as we know[3], and as Ive told you with my great wisdom and knowledge[3], and being a spiritual aristocrat like[3], and

And ooo[1], and ah it wont be long[1], and ooo[2], and aRound aRound and aRound and enjoy it while it lasts[1], and ah it wont be long[2], and forever obviously[1], and aRound aRound and aRound and enjoy it while it lasts[2], and a sort of freedom is coming but not really I suppose and I dont know or do I and maybe I cant say[1], and forever obviously[2], and would I tell you my friends oh yeah sure[1], and a sort of freedom is coming but not really I suppose and I dont know or do I and maybe I cant say[2], and why not and listen[1], and would I tell you my friends oh yeah sure[2], and there will be words words words[1], and why not and listen[2], and forty fifty sixty thousands[1], and there will be words words words[2], and ah in that other place in the cold world kooks where you can only watch and read and listen yeah but not spin[1], and forty fifty sixty thousands[2], and in stadiums ha yeah of course Ive still got the rock star ambition man[1], and ah in that other place in the cold world kooks where you can only watch and read and listen yeah but not spin[2], and poetry star[1], and in stadiums ha yeah of course Ive still got the rock star ambition man[2], and maybe its for the best I dont know[1], and poetry star[2], and life changes slowly really but it does change and you cant keep everything the same[1], and maybe its for the best I dont know[2], and but but but this is frozen thank the cosmos[1], and life changes slowly really but it does change and you cant keep everything the same[2], and close so close to twelve hundred with a few deleted you might have noticed[1], and but but but this is frozen thank the cosmos[2], and uh uh you might have yes if youre a fanatical kook spinner and not just some passing square[1], and close so close to twelve hundred with a few deleted you might have noticed[2], and I hope Im not being unfair and tell me yous come on[1], and uh uh you might have yes if youre a fanatical kook spinner and not just some passing square[2], and tell me where would the cold world be without its squares and uh uh well[1], and I hope Im not being unfair and tell me yous come on[2], and yes I know living in caves which[1], and tell me where would the cold world be without its squares and uh uh well[2], and when you think about it yes which would be quite a result for those of us who hate civilization[1], and yes I know living in caves which[2], and thats all of us kooks aint it yes[1], and when you think about it yes which would be quite a result for those of us who hate civilization[2], and just take a look at the dolphins after how many millions of years I dont know all they got is mackerel for dinner[1], and thats all of us kooks aint it yes[2], and they love it[1], and just take a look at the dolphins after how many millions of years I dont know all they got is mackerel for dinner[2], and mackerel for dinner is their civilization and theyre not complaining because of their consciousness nesses[1], and they love it[2], and so ooo elevated yes as we know[1], and mackerel for dinner is their civilization and theyre not complaining because of their consciousness nesses[2], and as Ive told you with my great wisdom and knowledge[1], and so ooo elevated yes as we know[2], and being a spiritual aristocrat like[1], and as Ive told you with my great wisdom and knowledge[2], and ooo[3], and being a spiritual aristocrat like[2], and ah it wont be long[3], and aRound aRound and aRound and enjoy it while it lasts[3], and forever obviously[3], and a sort of freedom is coming but not really I suppose and I dont know or do I and maybe I cant say[3], and would I tell you my friends oh yeah sure[3], and why not and listen[3], and there will be words words words[3], and forty fifty sixty thousands[3], and ah in that other place in the cold world kooks where you can only watch and read and listen yeah but not spin[3], and in stadiums ha yeah of course Ive still got the rock star ambition man[3], and poetry star[3], and maybe its for the best I dont know[3], and life changes slowly really but it does change and you cant keep everything the same[3], and but but but this is frozen thank the cosmos[3], and close so close to twelve hundred with a few deleted you might have noticed[3], and uh uh you might have yes if youre a fanatical kook spinner and not just some passing square[3], and I hope Im not being unfair and tell me yous come on[3], and tell me where would the cold world be without its squares and uh uh well[3], and yes I know living in caves which[3], and when you think about it yes which would be quite a result for those of us who hate civilization[3], and thats all of us kooks aint it yes[3], and just take a look at the dolphins after how many millions of years I dont know all they got is mackerel for dinner[3], and they love it[3], and mackerel for dinner is their civilization and theyre not complaining because of their consciousness nesses[3], and so ooo elevated yes as we know[3], and as Ive told you with my great wisdom and knowledge[3], and being a spiritual aristocrat like[3], and

And ooo[1], and ah it wont be long[1], and ooo[2], and aRound aRound and aRound and enjoy it while it lasts[1], and ah it wont be long[2], and forever obviously[1], and aRound aRound and aRound and enjoy it while it lasts[2], and a sort of freedom is coming but not really I suppose and I dont know or do I and maybe I cant say[1], and forever obviously[2], and would I tell you my friends oh yeah sure[1], and a sort of freedom is coming but not really I suppose and I dont know or do I and maybe I cant say[2], and why not and listen[1], and would I tell you my friends oh yeah sure[2], and there will be words words words[1], and why not and listen[2], and forty fifty sixty thousands[1], and there will be words words words[2], and ah in that other place in the cold world kooks where you can only watch and read and listen yeah but not spin[1], and forty fifty sixty thousands[2], and in stadiums ha yeah of course Ive still got the rock star ambition man[1], and ah in that other place in the cold world kooks where you can only watch and read and listen yeah but not spin[2], and poetry star[1], and in stadiums ha yeah of course Ive still got the rock star ambition man[2], and maybe its for the best I dont know[1], and poetry star[2], and life changes slowly really but it does change and you cant keep everything the same[1], and maybe its for the best I dont know[2], and but but but this is frozen thank the cosmos[1], and life changes slowly really but it does change and you cant keep everything the same[2], and close so close to twelve hundred with a few deleted you might have noticed[1], and but but but this is frozen thank the cosmos[2], and uh uh you might have yes if youre a fanatical kook spinner and not just some passing square[1], and close so close to twelve hundred with a few deleted you might have noticed[2], and I hope Im not being unfair and tell me yous come on[1], and uh uh you might have yes if youre a fanatical kook spinner and not just some passing square[2], and tell me where would the cold world be without its squares and uh uh well[1], and I hope Im not being unfair and tell me yous come on[2], and yes I know living in caves which[1], and tell me where would the cold world be without its squares and uh uh well[2], and when you think about it yes which would be quite a result for those of us who hate civilization[1], and yes I know living in caves which[2], and thats all of us kooks aint it yes[1], and when you think about it yes which would be quite a result for those of us who hate civilization[2], and just take a look at the dolphins after how many millions of years I dont know all they got is mackerel for dinner[1], and thats all of us kooks aint it yes[2], and they love it[1], and just take a look at the dolphins after how many millions of years I dont know all they got is mackerel for dinner[2], and mackerel for dinner is their civilization and theyre not complaining because of their consciousness nesses[1], and they love it[2], and so ooo elevated yes as we know[1], and mackerel for dinner is their civilization and theyre not complaining because of their consciousness nesses[2], and as Ive told you with my great wisdom and knowledge[1], and so ooo elevated yes as we know[2], and being a spiritual aristocrat like[1], and as Ive told you with my great wisdom and knowledge[2], and ooo[3], and being a spiritual aristocrat like[2], and ah it wont be long[3], and aRound aRound and aRound and enjoy it while it lasts[3], and forever obviously[3], and a sort of freedom is coming but not really I suppose and I dont know or do I and maybe I cant say[3], and would I tell you my friends oh yeah sure[3], and why not and listen[3], and there will be words words words[3], and forty fifty sixty thousands[3], and ah in that other place in the cold world kooks where you can only watch and read and listen yeah but not spin[3], and in stadiums ha yeah of course Ive still got the rock star ambition man[3], and poetry star[3], and maybe its for the best I dont know[3], and life changes slowly really but it does change and you cant keep everything the same[3], and but but but this is frozen thank the cosmos[3], and close so close to twelve hundred with a few deleted you might have noticed[3], and uh uh you might have yes if youre a fanatical kook spinner and not just some passing square[3], and I hope Im not being unfair and tell me yous come on[3], and tell me where would the cold world be without its squares and uh uh well[3], and yes I know living in caves which[3], and when you think about it yes which would be quite a result for those of us who hate civilization[3], and thats all of us kooks aint it yes[3], and just take a look at the dolphins after how many millions of years I dont know all they got is mackerel for dinner[3], and they love it[3], and mackerel for dinner is their civilization and theyre not complaining because of their consciousness nesses[3], and so ooo elevated yes as we know[3], and as Ive told you with my great wisdom and knowledge[3], and being a spiritual aristocrat like[3], and