Tuesday 9 April 2024

[No. 1,190]

And oh hello hello[1], and you yous are yous here of course you are[1], and oh hello hello[2], and so what now[1], and you yous are yous here of course you are[2], and I cant say I just cant say[1], and so what now[2], and uh uh[1], and I cant say I just cant say[2], and I cant say it matters what it is yes now[1], and uh uh[2], and why should I[1], and I cant say it matters what it is yes now[2], and when Im and Ive been aRound does it or has it ever matters or mattered what the words say[1], and why should I[2], and I dont oh[1], and when Im and Ive been aRound does it or has it ever matters or mattered what the words say[2], and the last ones dont cant matter not uh now[1], and I dont oh[2], and yous know yeah[1], and the last ones dont cant matter not uh now[2], and if they never ah never mind and mattered eh its just aint it yes it is[1], and yous know yeah[2], and listen to me if you can if you want[1], and if they never ah never mind and mattered eh its just aint it yes it is[2], and no pressure for you no no no understand me[1], and listen to me if you can if you want[2], and come on please[1], and no pressure for you no no no understand me[2], and Im feeling maybe free er or maybe I dont know and cant say for sure but who cares right[1], and come on please[2], and with the crumble you feel worse or better[1], and Im feeling maybe free er or maybe I dont know and cant say for sure but who cares right[2], and its hard to say man ha which is why Im saying exactly nothing ha for your entertainment[1], and with the crumble you feel worse or better[2], and if yous understand thats great[1], and its hard to say man ha which is why Im saying exactly nothing ha for your entertainment[2], and ha ha ha[1], and if yous understand thats great[2], and if yous dont thats even better or worse maybe I cant even decide whats what with this[1], and ha ha ha[2], and one day come on[1], and if yous dont thats even better or worse maybe I cant even decide whats what with this[2], and Im thinking one day almost but I cant even think one day Im just stuck but trying with one[1], and one day come on[2], and one day I will[1], and Im thinking one day almost but I cant even think one day Im just stuck but trying with one[2], and well come on[1], and one day I will[2], and what will I and what will yous and what will everyones and it could be a lot of nothings one day[1], and well come on[2], and is that my fear or wish[1], and what will I and what will yous and what will everyones and it could be a lot of nothings one day[2], and anyway come on[1], and is that my fear or wish[2], and where was I and I uh imagine some might like to imagine I was right here enjoying the rain[1], and anyway come on[2], and yeah yeah[1], and where was I and I uh imagine some might like to imagine I was right here enjoying the rain[2], and the pain sure yeah in the rain like in me head and nothing yeah[1], and yeah yeah[2], and its just what it is[1], and the pain sure yeah in the rain like in me head and nothing yeah[2], and oh hello hello[3], and its just what it is[2], and you yous are yous here of course you are[3], and so what now[3], and I cant say I just cant say[3], and uh uh[3], and I cant say it matters what it is yes now[3], and why should I[3], and when Im and Ive been aRound does it or has it ever matters or mattered what the words say[3], and I dont oh[3], and the last ones dont cant matter not uh now[3], and yous know yeah[3], and if they never ah never mind and mattered eh its just aint it yes it is[3], and listen to me if you can if you want[3], and no pressure for you no no no understand me[3], and come on please[3], and Im feeling maybe free er or maybe I dont know and cant say for sure but who cares right[3], and with the crumble you feel worse or better[3], and its hard to say man ha which is why Im saying exactly nothing ha for your entertainment[3], and if yous understand thats great[3], and ha ha ha[3], and if yous dont thats even better or worse maybe I cant even decide whats what with this[3], and one day come on[3], and Im thinking one day almost but I cant even think one day Im just stuck but trying with one[3], and one day I will[3], and well come on[3], and what will I and what will yous and what will everyones and it could be a lot of nothings one day[3], and is that my fear or wish[3], and anyway come on[3], and where was I and I uh imagine some might like to imagine I was right here enjoying the rain[3], and yeah yeah[3], and the pain sure yeah in the rain like in me head and nothing yeah[3], and its just what it is[3], and

And oh hello hello[1], and you yous are yous here of course you are[1], and oh hello hello[2], and so what now[1], and you yous are yous here of course you are[2], and I cant say I just cant say[1], and so what now[2], and uh uh[1], and I cant say I just cant say[2], and I cant say it matters what it is yes now[1], and uh uh[2], and why should I[1], and I cant say it matters what it is yes now[2], and when Im and Ive been aRound does it or has it ever matters or mattered what the words say[1], and why should I[2], and I dont oh[1], and when Im and Ive been aRound does it or has it ever matters or mattered what the words say[2], and the last ones dont cant matter not uh now[1], and I dont oh[2], and yous know yeah[1], and the last ones dont cant matter not uh now[2], and if they never ah never mind and mattered eh its just aint it yes it is[1], and yous know yeah[2], and listen to me if you can if you want[1], and if they never ah never mind and mattered eh its just aint it yes it is[2], and no pressure for you no no no understand me[1], and listen to me if you can if you want[2], and come on please[1], and no pressure for you no no no understand me[2], and Im feeling maybe free er or maybe I dont know and cant say for sure but who cares right[1], and come on please[2], and with the crumble you feel worse or better[1], and Im feeling maybe free er or maybe I dont know and cant say for sure but who cares right[2], and its hard to say man ha which is why Im saying exactly nothing ha for your entertainment[1], and with the crumble you feel worse or better[2], and if yous understand thats great[1], and its hard to say man ha which is why Im saying exactly nothing ha for your entertainment[2], and ha ha ha[1], and if yous understand thats great[2], and if yous dont thats even better or worse maybe I cant even decide whats what with this[1], and ha ha ha[2], and one day come on[1], and if yous dont thats even better or worse maybe I cant even decide whats what with this[2], and Im thinking one day almost but I cant even think one day Im just stuck but trying with one[1], and one day come on[2], and one day I will[1], and Im thinking one day almost but I cant even think one day Im just stuck but trying with one[2], and well come on[1], and one day I will[2], and what will I and what will yous and what will everyones and it could be a lot of nothings one day[1], and well come on[2], and is that my fear or wish[1], and what will I and what will yous and what will everyones and it could be a lot of nothings one day[2], and anyway come on[1], and is that my fear or wish[2], and where was I and I uh imagine some might like to imagine I was right here enjoying the rain[1], and anyway come on[2], and yeah yeah[1], and where was I and I uh imagine some might like to imagine I was right here enjoying the rain[2], and the pain sure yeah in the rain like in me head and nothing yeah[1], and yeah yeah[2], and its just what it is[1], and the pain sure yeah in the rain like in me head and nothing yeah[2], and oh hello hello[3], and its just what it is[2], and you yous are yous here of course you are[3], and so what now[3], and I cant say I just cant say[3], and uh uh[3], and I cant say it matters what it is yes now[3], and why should I[3], and when Im and Ive been aRound does it or has it ever matters or mattered what the words say[3], and I dont oh[3], and the last ones dont cant matter not uh now[3], and yous know yeah[3], and if they never ah never mind and mattered eh its just aint it yes it is[3], and listen to me if you can if you want[3], and no pressure for you no no no understand me[3], and come on please[3], and Im feeling maybe free er or maybe I dont know and cant say for sure but who cares right[3], and with the crumble you feel worse or better[3], and its hard to say man ha which is why Im saying exactly nothing ha for your entertainment[3], and if yous understand thats great[3], and ha ha ha[3], and if yous dont thats even better or worse maybe I cant even decide whats what with this[3], and one day come on[3], and Im thinking one day almost but I cant even think one day Im just stuck but trying with one[3], and one day I will[3], and well come on[3], and what will I and what will yous and what will everyones and it could be a lot of nothings one day[3], and is that my fear or wish[3], and anyway come on[3], and where was I and I uh imagine some might like to imagine I was right here enjoying the rain[3], and yeah yeah[3], and the pain sure yeah in the rain like in me head and nothing yeah[3], and its just what it is[3], and

And oh hello hello[1], and you yous are yous here of course you are[1], and oh hello hello[2], and so what now[1], and you yous are yous here of course you are[2], and I cant say I just cant say[1], and so what now[2], and uh uh[1], and I cant say I just cant say[2], and I cant say it matters what it is yes now[1], and uh uh[2], and why should I[1], and I cant say it matters what it is yes now[2], and when Im and Ive been aRound does it or has it ever matters or mattered what the words say[1], and why should I[2], and I dont oh[1], and when Im and Ive been aRound does it or has it ever matters or mattered what the words say[2], and the last ones dont cant matter not uh now[1], and I dont oh[2], and yous know yeah[1], and the last ones dont cant matter not uh now[2], and if they never ah never mind and mattered eh its just aint it yes it is[1], and yous know yeah[2], and listen to me if you can if you want[1], and if they never ah never mind and mattered eh its just aint it yes it is[2], and no pressure for you no no no understand me[1], and listen to me if you can if you want[2], and come on please[1], and no pressure for you no no no understand me[2], and Im feeling maybe free er or maybe I dont know and cant say for sure but who cares right[1], and come on please[2], and with the crumble you feel worse or better[1], and Im feeling maybe free er or maybe I dont know and cant say for sure but who cares right[2], and its hard to say man ha which is why Im saying exactly nothing ha for your entertainment[1], and with the crumble you feel worse or better[2], and if yous understand thats great[1], and its hard to say man ha which is why Im saying exactly nothing ha for your entertainment[2], and ha ha ha[1], and if yous understand thats great[2], and if yous dont thats even better or worse maybe I cant even decide whats what with this[1], and ha ha ha[2], and one day come on[1], and if yous dont thats even better or worse maybe I cant even decide whats what with this[2], and Im thinking one day almost but I cant even think one day Im just stuck but trying with one[1], and one day come on[2], and one day I will[1], and Im thinking one day almost but I cant even think one day Im just stuck but trying with one[2], and well come on[1], and one day I will[2], and what will I and what will yous and what will everyones and it could be a lot of nothings one day[1], and well come on[2], and is that my fear or wish[1], and what will I and what will yous and what will everyones and it could be a lot of nothings one day[2], and anyway come on[1], and is that my fear or wish[2], and where was I and I uh imagine some might like to imagine I was right here enjoying the rain[1], and anyway come on[2], and yeah yeah[1], and where was I and I uh imagine some might like to imagine I was right here enjoying the rain[2], and the pain sure yeah in the rain like in me head and nothing yeah[1], and yeah yeah[2], and its just what it is[1], and the pain sure yeah in the rain like in me head and nothing yeah[2], and oh hello hello[3], and its just what it is[2], and you yous are yous here of course you are[3], and so what now[3], and I cant say I just cant say[3], and uh uh[3], and I cant say it matters what it is yes now[3], and why should I[3], and when Im and Ive been aRound does it or has it ever matters or mattered what the words say[3], and I dont oh[3], and the last ones dont cant matter not uh now[3], and yous know yeah[3], and if they never ah never mind and mattered eh its just aint it yes it is[3], and listen to me if you can if you want[3], and no pressure for you no no no understand me[3], and come on please[3], and Im feeling maybe free er or maybe I dont know and cant say for sure but who cares right[3], and with the crumble you feel worse or better[3], and its hard to say man ha which is why Im saying exactly nothing ha for your entertainment[3], and if yous understand thats great[3], and ha ha ha[3], and if yous dont thats even better or worse maybe I cant even decide whats what with this[3], and one day come on[3], and Im thinking one day almost but I cant even think one day Im just stuck but trying with one[3], and one day I will[3], and well come on[3], and what will I and what will yous and what will everyones and it could be a lot of nothings one day[3], and is that my fear or wish[3], and anyway come on[3], and where was I and I uh imagine some might like to imagine I was right here enjoying the rain[3], and yeah yeah[3], and the pain sure yeah in the rain like in me head and nothing yeah[3], and its just what it is[3], and