Monday 22 April 2024

[No. 1,193]

And so[1], and excuse me[1], and so[2], and me brain is upset now[1], and excuse me[2], and whats that voice that hellish voice[1], and me brain is upset now[2], and blah blah[1], and whats that voice that hellish voice[2], and its my brain under attack[1], and blah blah[2], and whats that noise and whats that knock and whats that bell and whats that ringing sound[1], and its my brain under attack[2], and blah obviously[1], and whats that noise and whats that knock and whats that bell and whats that ringing sound[2], and with the hissing oh the hissing yes my ears[1], and blah obviously[2], and its hell[1], and with the hissing oh the hissing yes my ears[2], and aRound aRound and aRound cant even be no escape from outside realities coming in and in and in[1], and its hell[2], and cant hide and its stressful[1], and aRound aRound and aRound cant even be no escape from outside realities coming in and in and in[2], and I wish I could go and go and go you know[1], and cant hide and its stressful[2], and oh yous know[1], and I wish I could go and go and go you know[2], and look look putting some words down here my fingers all nervous here is all I can do[1], and oh yous know[2], and its all all[1], and look look putting some words down here my fingers all nervous here is all I can do[2], and you cant just throw just one spear[1], and its all all[2], and you have to keep on[1], and you cant just throw just one spear[2], and everyone out there oh it seems theyre all Darius sometimes and they wont leave me alone[1], and you have to keep on[2], and Im exhausted[1], and everyone out there oh it seems theyre all Darius sometimes and they wont leave me alone[2], and let me go society please please[1], and Im exhausted[2], and there there[1], and let me go society please please[2], and I need the cliffs and the grass there and the beaches there and the sand there like yous might need your pillow[1], and there there[2], and hello hello kooks hello[1], and I need the cliffs and the grass there and the beaches there and the sand there like yous might need your pillow[2], and tell me if you can and in your own words how much you need your pillow if you do if youre like that[1], and hello hello kooks hello[2], and I know you are[1], and tell me if you can and in your own words how much you need your pillow if you do if youre like that[2], and I like me pillow too[1], and I know you are[2], and we can travel like that cant we yes we can[1], and I like me pillow too[2], and we can go[1], and we can travel like that cant we yes we can[2], and just like a magic carpet I suppose maybe[1], and we can go[2], and go gone gone gone from the cold world and appearing maybe on the astral plane ah somewhere nice[1], and just like a magic carpet I suppose maybe[2], and I imagine[1], and go gone gone gone from the cold world and appearing maybe on the astral plane ah somewhere nice[2], and er er hopefully yes no guarantees like[1], and I imagine[2], and what you think[1], and er er hopefully yes no guarantees like[2], and know and yes yous[1], and what you think[2], and anyone not with me cant know or imagine[1], and know and yes yous[2], and so there[1], and anyone not with me cant know or imagine[2], and so[3], and so there[2], and excuse me[3], and me brain is upset now[3], and whats that voice that hellish voice[3], and blah blah[3], and its my brain under attack[3], and whats that noise and whats that knock and whats that bell and whats that ringing sound[3], and blah obviously[3], and with the hissing oh the hissing yes my ears[3], and its hell[3], and aRound aRound and aRound cant even be no escape from outside realities coming in and in and in[3], and cant hide and its stressful[3], and I wish I could go and go and go you know[3], and oh yous know[3], and look look putting some words down here my fingers all nervous here is all I can do[3], and its all all[3], and you cant just throw just one spear[3], and you have to keep on[3], and everyone out there oh it seems theyre all Darius sometimes and they wont leave me alone[3], and Im exhausted[3], and let me go society please please[3], and there there[3], and I need the cliffs and the grass there and the beaches there and the sand there like yous might need your pillow[3], and hello hello kooks hello[3], and tell me if you can and in your own words how much you need your pillow if you do if youre like that[3], and I know you are[3], and I like me pillow too[3], and we can travel like that cant we yes we can[3], and we can go[3], and just like a magic carpet I suppose maybe[3], and go gone gone gone from the cold world and appearing maybe on the astral plane ah somewhere nice[3], and I imagine[3], and er er hopefully yes no guarantees like[3], and what you think[3], and know and yes yous[3], and anyone not with me cant know or imagine[3], and so there[3], and

And so[1], and excuse me[1], and so[2], and me brain is upset now[1], and excuse me[2], and whats that voice that hellish voice[1], and me brain is upset now[2], and blah blah[1], and whats that voice that hellish voice[2], and its my brain under attack[1], and blah blah[2], and whats that noise and whats that knock and whats that bell and whats that ringing sound[1], and its my brain under attack[2], and blah obviously[1], and whats that noise and whats that knock and whats that bell and whats that ringing sound[2], and with the hissing oh the hissing yes my ears[1], and blah obviously[2], and its hell[1], and with the hissing oh the hissing yes my ears[2], and aRound aRound and aRound cant even be no escape from outside realities coming in and in and in[1], and its hell[2], and cant hide and its stressful[1], and aRound aRound and aRound cant even be no escape from outside realities coming in and in and in[2], and I wish I could go and go and go you know[1], and cant hide and its stressful[2], and oh yous know[1], and I wish I could go and go and go you know[2], and look look putting some words down here my fingers all nervous here is all I can do[1], and oh yous know[2], and its all all[1], and look look putting some words down here my fingers all nervous here is all I can do[2], and you cant just throw just one spear[1], and its all all[2], and you have to keep on[1], and you cant just throw just one spear[2], and everyone out there oh it seems theyre all Darius sometimes and they wont leave me alone[1], and you have to keep on[2], and Im exhausted[1], and everyone out there oh it seems theyre all Darius sometimes and they wont leave me alone[2], and let me go society please please[1], and Im exhausted[2], and there there[1], and let me go society please please[2], and I need the cliffs and the grass there and the beaches there and the sand there like yous might need your pillow[1], and there there[2], and hello hello kooks hello[1], and I need the cliffs and the grass there and the beaches there and the sand there like yous might need your pillow[2], and tell me if you can and in your own words how much you need your pillow if you do if youre like that[1], and hello hello kooks hello[2], and I know you are[1], and tell me if you can and in your own words how much you need your pillow if you do if youre like that[2], and I like me pillow too[1], and I know you are[2], and we can travel like that cant we yes we can[1], and I like me pillow too[2], and we can go[1], and we can travel like that cant we yes we can[2], and just like a magic carpet I suppose maybe[1], and we can go[2], and go gone gone gone from the cold world and appearing maybe on the astral plane ah somewhere nice[1], and just like a magic carpet I suppose maybe[2], and I imagine[1], and go gone gone gone from the cold world and appearing maybe on the astral plane ah somewhere nice[2], and er er hopefully yes no guarantees like[1], and I imagine[2], and what you think[1], and er er hopefully yes no guarantees like[2], and know and yes yous[1], and what you think[2], and anyone not with me cant know or imagine[1], and know and yes yous[2], and so there[1], and anyone not with me cant know or imagine[2], and so[3], and so there[2], and excuse me[3], and me brain is upset now[3], and whats that voice that hellish voice[3], and blah blah[3], and its my brain under attack[3], and whats that noise and whats that knock and whats that bell and whats that ringing sound[3], and blah obviously[3], and with the hissing oh the hissing yes my ears[3], and its hell[3], and aRound aRound and aRound cant even be no escape from outside realities coming in and in and in[3], and cant hide and its stressful[3], and I wish I could go and go and go you know[3], and oh yous know[3], and look look putting some words down here my fingers all nervous here is all I can do[3], and its all all[3], and you cant just throw just one spear[3], and you have to keep on[3], and everyone out there oh it seems theyre all Darius sometimes and they wont leave me alone[3], and Im exhausted[3], and let me go society please please[3], and there there[3], and I need the cliffs and the grass there and the beaches there and the sand there like yous might need your pillow[3], and hello hello kooks hello[3], and tell me if you can and in your own words how much you need your pillow if you do if youre like that[3], and I know you are[3], and I like me pillow too[3], and we can travel like that cant we yes we can[3], and we can go[3], and just like a magic carpet I suppose maybe[3], and go gone gone gone from the cold world and appearing maybe on the astral plane ah somewhere nice[3], and I imagine[3], and er er hopefully yes no guarantees like[3], and what you think[3], and know and yes yous[3], and anyone not with me cant know or imagine[3], and so there[3], and

And so[1], and excuse me[1], and so[2], and me brain is upset now[1], and excuse me[2], and whats that voice that hellish voice[1], and me brain is upset now[2], and blah blah[1], and whats that voice that hellish voice[2], and its my brain under attack[1], and blah blah[2], and whats that noise and whats that knock and whats that bell and whats that ringing sound[1], and its my brain under attack[2], and blah obviously[1], and whats that noise and whats that knock and whats that bell and whats that ringing sound[2], and with the hissing oh the hissing yes my ears[1], and blah obviously[2], and its hell[1], and with the hissing oh the hissing yes my ears[2], and aRound aRound and aRound cant even be no escape from outside realities coming in and in and in[1], and its hell[2], and cant hide and its stressful[1], and aRound aRound and aRound cant even be no escape from outside realities coming in and in and in[2], and I wish I could go and go and go you know[1], and cant hide and its stressful[2], and oh yous know[1], and I wish I could go and go and go you know[2], and look look putting some words down here my fingers all nervous here is all I can do[1], and oh yous know[2], and its all all[1], and look look putting some words down here my fingers all nervous here is all I can do[2], and you cant just throw just one spear[1], and its all all[2], and you have to keep on[1], and you cant just throw just one spear[2], and everyone out there oh it seems theyre all Darius sometimes and they wont leave me alone[1], and you have to keep on[2], and Im exhausted[1], and everyone out there oh it seems theyre all Darius sometimes and they wont leave me alone[2], and let me go society please please[1], and Im exhausted[2], and there there[1], and let me go society please please[2], and I need the cliffs and the grass there and the beaches there and the sand there like yous might need your pillow[1], and there there[2], and hello hello kooks hello[1], and I need the cliffs and the grass there and the beaches there and the sand there like yous might need your pillow[2], and tell me if you can and in your own words how much you need your pillow if you do if youre like that[1], and hello hello kooks hello[2], and I know you are[1], and tell me if you can and in your own words how much you need your pillow if you do if youre like that[2], and I like me pillow too[1], and I know you are[2], and we can travel like that cant we yes we can[1], and I like me pillow too[2], and we can go[1], and we can travel like that cant we yes we can[2], and just like a magic carpet I suppose maybe[1], and we can go[2], and go gone gone gone from the cold world and appearing maybe on the astral plane ah somewhere nice[1], and just like a magic carpet I suppose maybe[2], and I imagine[1], and go gone gone gone from the cold world and appearing maybe on the astral plane ah somewhere nice[2], and er er hopefully yes no guarantees like[1], and I imagine[2], and what you think[1], and er er hopefully yes no guarantees like[2], and know and yes yous[1], and what you think[2], and anyone not with me cant know or imagine[1], and know and yes yous[2], and so there[1], and anyone not with me cant know or imagine[2], and so[3], and so there[2], and excuse me[3], and me brain is upset now[3], and whats that voice that hellish voice[3], and blah blah[3], and its my brain under attack[3], and whats that noise and whats that knock and whats that bell and whats that ringing sound[3], and blah obviously[3], and with the hissing oh the hissing yes my ears[3], and its hell[3], and aRound aRound and aRound cant even be no escape from outside realities coming in and in and in[3], and cant hide and its stressful[3], and I wish I could go and go and go you know[3], and oh yous know[3], and look look putting some words down here my fingers all nervous here is all I can do[3], and its all all[3], and you cant just throw just one spear[3], and you have to keep on[3], and everyone out there oh it seems theyre all Darius sometimes and they wont leave me alone[3], and Im exhausted[3], and let me go society please please[3], and there there[3], and I need the cliffs and the grass there and the beaches there and the sand there like yous might need your pillow[3], and hello hello kooks hello[3], and tell me if you can and in your own words how much you need your pillow if you do if youre like that[3], and I know you are[3], and I like me pillow too[3], and we can travel like that cant we yes we can[3], and we can go[3], and just like a magic carpet I suppose maybe[3], and go gone gone gone from the cold world and appearing maybe on the astral plane ah somewhere nice[3], and I imagine[3], and er er hopefully yes no guarantees like[3], and what you think[3], and know and yes yous[3], and anyone not with me cant know or imagine[3], and so there[3], and