Tuesday 2 April 2024

[No. 1,188] Crumble Brain 2: It Never Ends

And and[1], and it goes on and on and on[1], and and[2], and my brain any brain but my brain definitely[1], and it goes on and on and on[2], and only two no no no[1], and my brain any brain but my brain definitely[2], and a lot a lot a lot uh more than two actually oh oh yes if the truth be known or told or whatever[1], and only two no no no[2], and I cant help it now[1], and a lot a lot a lot uh more than two actually oh oh yes if the truth be known or told or whatever[2], and how do yous feel aRound all crumble like me or are you holding it together[1], and I cant help it now[2], and I might take my hat off to you[1], and how do yous feel aRound all crumble like me or are you holding it together[2], and its early days yet and early spins yet and we dont know how you will cope with all the other sequels[1], and I might take my hat off to you[2], and wheres my hat the rain got it bad[1], and its early days yet and early spins yet and we dont know how you will cope with all the other sequels[2], and Crumble Brain 3 will be amazing Im sure I think[1], and wheres my hat the rain got it bad[2], and if if if we survive this one or just get sick of the whole thing and[1], and Crumble Brain 3 will be amazing Im sure I think[2], and I dont know whats going on really[1], and if if if we survive this one or just get sick of the whole thing and[2], and aRound aRound uh saying it is the most sense Ive got yes[1], and I dont know whats going on really[2], and the rain makes it worse[1], and aRound aRound uh saying it is the most sense Ive got yes[2], and listen listen[1], and the rain makes it worse[2], and the strain of writing those poems has made me all weak here with the crumble here you know[1], and listen listen[2], and you know dont you[1], and the strain of writing those poems has made me all weak here with the crumble here you know[2], and I rather enjoy the crumble crumb crumble[1], and you know dont you[2], and none of the words are broken but its my brain that is broken now you understand[1], and I rather enjoy the crumble crumb crumble[2], and you understand dont you[1], and none of the words are broken but its my brain that is broken now you understand[2], and wheres the you might ask I might ask because I didnt even[1], and you understand dont you[2], and never mind[1], and wheres the you might ask I might ask because I didnt even[2], and the point is is is[1], and never mind[2], and that would be helpful if I knew like[1], and the point is is is[2], and anyway[1], and that would be helpful if I knew like[2], and the budget oh the money for this just dont ask but its obviously a buster[1], and anyway[2], and uh a block[1], and the budget oh the money for this just dont ask but its obviously a buster[2], and a mind block head buster[1], and uh a block[2], and tell everyone you know[1], and a mind block head buster[2], and no expense was spared thats all you need to know[1], and tell everyone you know[2], and maybe you dont know anyone thats great[1], and no expense was spared thats all you need to know[2], and you dont know ever will you[1], and maybe you dont know anyone thats great[2], and thats all right its all right Im fine with that[1], and you dont know ever will you[2], and whatever[1], and thats all right its all right Im fine with that[2], and and[3], and whatever[2], and it goes on and on and on[3], and my brain any brain but my brain definitely[3], and only two no no no[3], and a lot a lot a lot uh more than two actually oh oh yes if the truth be known or told or whatever[3], and I cant help it now[3], and how do yous feel aRound all crumble like me or are you holding it together[3], and I might take my hat off to you[3], and its early days yet and early spins yet and we dont know how you will cope with all the other sequels[3], and wheres my hat the rain got it bad[3], and Crumble Brain 3 will be amazing Im sure I think[3], and if if if we survive this one or just get sick of the whole thing and[3], and I dont know whats going on really[3], and aRound aRound uh saying it is the most sense Ive got yes[3], and the rain makes it worse[3], and listen listen[3], and the strain of writing those poems has made me all weak here with the crumble here you know[3], and you know dont you[3], and I rather enjoy the crumble crumb crumble[3], and none of the words are broken but its my brain that is broken now you understand[3], and you understand dont you[3], and wheres the you might ask I might ask because I didnt even[3], and never mind[3], and the point is is is[3], and that would be helpful if I knew like[3], and anyway[3], and the budget oh the money for this just dont ask but its obviously a buster[3], and uh a block[3], and a mind block head buster[3], and tell everyone you know[3], and no expense was spared thats all you need to know[3], and maybe you dont know anyone thats great[3], and you dont know ever will you[3], and thats all right its all right Im fine with that[3], and whatever[3], and

And and[1], and it goes on and on and on[1], and and[2], and my brain any brain but my brain definitely[1], and it goes on and on and on[2], and only two no no no[1], and my brain any brain but my brain definitely[2], and a lot a lot a lot uh more than two actually oh oh yes if the truth be known or told or whatever[1], and only two no no no[2], and I cant help it now[1], and a lot a lot a lot uh more than two actually oh oh yes if the truth be known or told or whatever[2], and how do yous feel aRound all crumble like me or are you holding it together[1], and I cant help it now[2], and I might take my hat off to you[1], and how do yous feel aRound all crumble like me or are you holding it together[2], and its early days yet and early spins yet and we dont know how you will cope with all the other sequels[1], and I might take my hat off to you[2], and wheres my hat the rain got it bad[1], and its early days yet and early spins yet and we dont know how you will cope with all the other sequels[2], and Crumble Brain 3 will be amazing Im sure I think[1], and wheres my hat the rain got it bad[2], and if if if we survive this one or just get sick of the whole thing and[1], and Crumble Brain 3 will be amazing Im sure I think[2], and I dont know whats going on really[1], and if if if we survive this one or just get sick of the whole thing and[2], and aRound aRound uh saying it is the most sense Ive got yes[1], and I dont know whats going on really[2], and the rain makes it worse[1], and aRound aRound uh saying it is the most sense Ive got yes[2], and listen listen[1], and the rain makes it worse[2], and the strain of writing those poems has made me all weak here with the crumble here you know[1], and listen listen[2], and you know dont you[1], and the strain of writing those poems has made me all weak here with the crumble here you know[2], and I rather enjoy the crumble crumb crumble[1], and you know dont you[2], and none of the words are broken but its my brain that is broken now you understand[1], and I rather enjoy the crumble crumb crumble[2], and you understand dont you[1], and none of the words are broken but its my brain that is broken now you understand[2], and wheres the you might ask I might ask because I didnt even[1], and you understand dont you[2], and never mind[1], and wheres the you might ask I might ask because I didnt even[2], and the point is is is[1], and never mind[2], and that would be helpful if I knew like[1], and the point is is is[2], and anyway[1], and that would be helpful if I knew like[2], and the budget oh the money for this just dont ask but its obviously a buster[1], and anyway[2], and uh a block[1], and the budget oh the money for this just dont ask but its obviously a buster[2], and a mind block head buster[1], and uh a block[2], and tell everyone you know[1], and a mind block head buster[2], and no expense was spared thats all you need to know[1], and tell everyone you know[2], and maybe you dont know anyone thats great[1], and no expense was spared thats all you need to know[2], and you dont know ever will you[1], and maybe you dont know anyone thats great[2], and thats all right its all right Im fine with that[1], and you dont know ever will you[2], and whatever[1], and thats all right its all right Im fine with that[2], and and[3], and whatever[2], and it goes on and on and on[3], and my brain any brain but my brain definitely[3], and only two no no no[3], and a lot a lot a lot uh more than two actually oh oh yes if the truth be known or told or whatever[3], and I cant help it now[3], and how do yous feel aRound all crumble like me or are you holding it together[3], and I might take my hat off to you[3], and its early days yet and early spins yet and we dont know how you will cope with all the other sequels[3], and wheres my hat the rain got it bad[3], and Crumble Brain 3 will be amazing Im sure I think[3], and if if if we survive this one or just get sick of the whole thing and[3], and I dont know whats going on really[3], and aRound aRound uh saying it is the most sense Ive got yes[3], and the rain makes it worse[3], and listen listen[3], and the strain of writing those poems has made me all weak here with the crumble here you know[3], and you know dont you[3], and I rather enjoy the crumble crumb crumble[3], and none of the words are broken but its my brain that is broken now you understand[3], and you understand dont you[3], and wheres the you might ask I might ask because I didnt even[3], and never mind[3], and the point is is is[3], and that would be helpful if I knew like[3], and anyway[3], and the budget oh the money for this just dont ask but its obviously a buster[3], and uh a block[3], and a mind block head buster[3], and tell everyone you know[3], and no expense was spared thats all you need to know[3], and maybe you dont know anyone thats great[3], and you dont know ever will you[3], and thats all right its all right Im fine with that[3], and whatever[3], and

And and[1], and it goes on and on and on[1], and and[2], and my brain any brain but my brain definitely[1], and it goes on and on and on[2], and only two no no no[1], and my brain any brain but my brain definitely[2], and a lot a lot a lot uh more than two actually oh oh yes if the truth be known or told or whatever[1], and only two no no no[2], and I cant help it now[1], and a lot a lot a lot uh more than two actually oh oh yes if the truth be known or told or whatever[2], and how do yous feel aRound all crumble like me or are you holding it together[1], and I cant help it now[2], and I might take my hat off to you[1], and how do yous feel aRound all crumble like me or are you holding it together[2], and its early days yet and early spins yet and we dont know how you will cope with all the other sequels[1], and I might take my hat off to you[2], and wheres my hat the rain got it bad[1], and its early days yet and early spins yet and we dont know how you will cope with all the other sequels[2], and Crumble Brain 3 will be amazing Im sure I think[1], and wheres my hat the rain got it bad[2], and if if if we survive this one or just get sick of the whole thing and[1], and Crumble Brain 3 will be amazing Im sure I think[2], and I dont know whats going on really[1], and if if if we survive this one or just get sick of the whole thing and[2], and aRound aRound uh saying it is the most sense Ive got yes[1], and I dont know whats going on really[2], and the rain makes it worse[1], and aRound aRound uh saying it is the most sense Ive got yes[2], and listen listen[1], and the rain makes it worse[2], and the strain of writing those poems has made me all weak here with the crumble here you know[1], and listen listen[2], and you know dont you[1], and the strain of writing those poems has made me all weak here with the crumble here you know[2], and I rather enjoy the crumble crumb crumble[1], and you know dont you[2], and none of the words are broken but its my brain that is broken now you understand[1], and I rather enjoy the crumble crumb crumble[2], and you understand dont you[1], and none of the words are broken but its my brain that is broken now you understand[2], and wheres the you might ask I might ask because I didnt even[1], and you understand dont you[2], and never mind[1], and wheres the you might ask I might ask because I didnt even[2], and the point is is is[1], and never mind[2], and that would be helpful if I knew like[1], and the point is is is[2], and anyway[1], and that would be helpful if I knew like[2], and the budget oh the money for this just dont ask but its obviously a buster[1], and anyway[2], and uh a block[1], and the budget oh the money for this just dont ask but its obviously a buster[2], and a mind block head buster[1], and uh a block[2], and tell everyone you know[1], and a mind block head buster[2], and no expense was spared thats all you need to know[1], and tell everyone you know[2], and maybe you dont know anyone thats great[1], and no expense was spared thats all you need to know[2], and you dont know ever will you[1], and maybe you dont know anyone thats great[2], and thats all right its all right Im fine with that[1], and you dont know ever will you[2], and whatever[1], and thats all right its all right Im fine with that[2], and and[3], and whatever[2], and it goes on and on and on[3], and my brain any brain but my brain definitely[3], and only two no no no[3], and a lot a lot a lot uh more than two actually oh oh yes if the truth be known or told or whatever[3], and I cant help it now[3], and how do yous feel aRound all crumble like me or are you holding it together[3], and I might take my hat off to you[3], and its early days yet and early spins yet and we dont know how you will cope with all the other sequels[3], and wheres my hat the rain got it bad[3], and Crumble Brain 3 will be amazing Im sure I think[3], and if if if we survive this one or just get sick of the whole thing and[3], and I dont know whats going on really[3], and aRound aRound uh saying it is the most sense Ive got yes[3], and the rain makes it worse[3], and listen listen[3], and the strain of writing those poems has made me all weak here with the crumble here you know[3], and you know dont you[3], and I rather enjoy the crumble crumb crumble[3], and none of the words are broken but its my brain that is broken now you understand[3], and you understand dont you[3], and wheres the you might ask I might ask because I didnt even[3], and never mind[3], and the point is is is[3], and that would be helpful if I knew like[3], and anyway[3], and the budget oh the money for this just dont ask but its obviously a buster[3], and uh a block[3], and a mind block head buster[3], and tell everyone you know[3], and no expense was spared thats all you need to know[3], and maybe you dont know anyone thats great[3], and you dont know ever will you[3], and thats all right its all right Im fine with that[3], and whatever[3], and