Monday 1 April 2024

[No. 1,187] Crumble brain

Just the way I like it.

And ooo hello[1], and clueless you[1], and ooo hello[2], and its a funny thing[1], and clueless you[2], and is it maybe Im sure oh who cares[1], and its a funny thing[2], and even less[1], and is it maybe Im sure oh who cares[2], and ooo ooo yes[1], and even less[2], and oh what is you might be wondering[1], and ooo ooo yes[2], and just dig it please come on[1], and oh what is you might be wondering[2], and anything I happen to be saying uh writing right now when Im dizzy and almost gone but[1], and just dig it please come on[2], and I wont ever be gone I know[1], and anything I happen to be saying uh writing right now when Im dizzy and almost gone but[2], and stuck actually[1], and I wont ever be gone I know[2], and we not ever beyond the three just cant be can we[1], and stuck actually[2], and uh cosmos man come on[1], and we not ever beyond the three just cant be can we[2], and aRound and aRound aRound it it it never gets old because theres always something to escape from[1], and uh cosmos man come on[2], and you free ha I dont think[1], and aRound and aRound aRound it it it never gets old because theres always something to escape from[2], and that awful reality out there as if yous need to be told[1], and you free ha I dont think[2], and you dont need no[1], and that awful reality out there as if yous need to be told[2], and youre awake arent you yous[1], and you dont need no[2], and it changes yes oh I know it changes out there and it seems to be getting worse by the minute[1], and youre awake arent you yous[2], and kooks my kooks[1], and it changes yes oh I know it changes out there and it seems to be getting worse by the minute[2], and while we get better by the spin ha ha ha[1], and kooks my kooks[2], and thats our good fortune[1], and while we get better by the spin ha ha ha[2], and the squares the squares[1], and thats our good fortune[2], and they dont know what were getting up to and if they dont care well[1], and the squares the squares[2], and we dont care do we[1], and they dont know what were getting up to and if they dont care well[2], and anyway[1], and we dont care do we[2], and when this ends as it must it will continue[1], and anyway[2], and on and on and on I suppose[1], and when this ends as it must it will continue[2], and Ill be on the beaches and Ill be on the cliffs and you know I wont surrender dont you[1], and on and on and on I suppose[2], and here you will be stuck with the ghost of me[1], and Ill be on the beaches and Ill be on the cliffs and you know I wont surrender dont you[2], and youll be a ghost too[1], and here you will be stuck with the ghost of me[2], and ah ghosts together how nice so ooo sticky[1], and youll be a ghost too[2], and what I am saying[1], and ah ghosts together how nice so ooo sticky[2], and listen I will pretend not to know any more Ill pretend I dont have a clue[1], and what I am saying[2], and you[1], and listen I will pretend not to know any more Ill pretend I dont have a clue[2], and you dont want or need a clue do you[1], and you[2], and thats just great[1], and you dont want or need a clue do you[2], and ooo hello[3], and thats just great[2], and clueless you[3], and its a funny thing[3], and is it maybe Im sure oh who cares[3], and even less[3], and ooo ooo yes[3], and oh what is you might be wondering[3], and just dig it please come on[3], and anything I happen to be saying uh writing right now when Im dizzy and almost gone but[3], and I wont ever be gone I know[3], and stuck actually[3], and we not ever beyond the three just cant be can we[3], and uh cosmos man come on[3], and aRound and aRound aRound it it it never gets old because theres always something to escape from[3], and you free ha I dont think[3], and that awful reality out there as if yous need to be told[3], and you dont need no[3], and youre awake arent you yous[3], and it changes yes oh I know it changes out there and it seems to be getting worse by the minute[3], and kooks my kooks[3], and while we get better by the spin ha ha ha[3], and thats our good fortune[3], and the squares the squares[3], and they dont know what were getting up to and if they dont care well[3], and we dont care do we[3], and anyway[3], and when this ends as it must it will continue[3], and on and on and on I suppose[3], and Ill be on the beaches and Ill be on the cliffs and you know I wont surrender dont you[3], and here you will be stuck with the ghost of me[3], and youll be a ghost too[3], and ah ghosts together how nice so ooo sticky[3], and what I am saying[3], and listen I will pretend not to know any more Ill pretend I dont have a clue[3], and you[3], and you dont want or need a clue do you[3], and thats just great[3], and

And ooo hello[1], and clueless you[1], and ooo hello[2], and its a funny thing[1], and clueless you[2], and is it maybe Im sure oh who cares[1], and its a funny thing[2], and even less[1], and is it maybe Im sure oh who cares[2], and ooo ooo yes[1], and even less[2], and oh what is you might be wondering[1], and ooo ooo yes[2], and just dig it please come on[1], and oh what is you might be wondering[2], and anything I happen to be saying uh writing right now when Im dizzy and almost gone but[1], and just dig it please come on[2], and I wont ever be gone I know[1], and anything I happen to be saying uh writing right now when Im dizzy and almost gone but[2], and stuck actually[1], and I wont ever be gone I know[2], and we not ever beyond the three just cant be can we[1], and stuck actually[2], and uh cosmos man come on[1], and we not ever beyond the three just cant be can we[2], and aRound and aRound aRound it it it never gets old because theres always something to escape from[1], and uh cosmos man come on[2], and you free ha I dont think[1], and aRound and aRound aRound it it it never gets old because theres always something to escape from[2], and that awful reality out there as if yous need to be told[1], and you free ha I dont think[2], and you dont need no[1], and that awful reality out there as if yous need to be told[2], and youre awake arent you yous[1], and you dont need no[2], and it changes yes oh I know it changes out there and it seems to be getting worse by the minute[1], and youre awake arent you yous[2], and kooks my kooks[1], and it changes yes oh I know it changes out there and it seems to be getting worse by the minute[2], and while we get better by the spin ha ha ha[1], and kooks my kooks[2], and thats our good fortune[1], and while we get better by the spin ha ha ha[2], and the squares the squares[1], and thats our good fortune[2], and they dont know what were getting up to and if they dont care well[1], and the squares the squares[2], and we dont care do we[1], and they dont know what were getting up to and if they dont care well[2], and anyway[1], and we dont care do we[2], and when this ends as it must it will continue[1], and anyway[2], and on and on and on I suppose[1], and when this ends as it must it will continue[2], and Ill be on the beaches and Ill be on the cliffs and you know I wont surrender dont you[1], and on and on and on I suppose[2], and here you will be stuck with the ghost of me[1], and Ill be on the beaches and Ill be on the cliffs and you know I wont surrender dont you[2], and youll be a ghost too[1], and here you will be stuck with the ghost of me[2], and ah ghosts together how nice so ooo sticky[1], and youll be a ghost too[2], and what I am saying[1], and ah ghosts together how nice so ooo sticky[2], and listen I will pretend not to know any more Ill pretend I dont have a clue[1], and what I am saying[2], and you[1], and listen I will pretend not to know any more Ill pretend I dont have a clue[2], and you dont want or need a clue do you[1], and you[2], and thats just great[1], and you dont want or need a clue do you[2], and ooo hello[3], and thats just great[2], and clueless you[3], and its a funny thing[3], and is it maybe Im sure oh who cares[3], and even less[3], and ooo ooo yes[3], and oh what is you might be wondering[3], and just dig it please come on[3], and anything I happen to be saying uh writing right now when Im dizzy and almost gone but[3], and I wont ever be gone I know[3], and stuck actually[3], and we not ever beyond the three just cant be can we[3], and uh cosmos man come on[3], and aRound and aRound aRound it it it never gets old because theres always something to escape from[3], and you free ha I dont think[3], and that awful reality out there as if yous need to be told[3], and you dont need no[3], and youre awake arent you yous[3], and it changes yes oh I know it changes out there and it seems to be getting worse by the minute[3], and kooks my kooks[3], and while we get better by the spin ha ha ha[3], and thats our good fortune[3], and the squares the squares[3], and they dont know what were getting up to and if they dont care well[3], and we dont care do we[3], and anyway[3], and when this ends as it must it will continue[3], and on and on and on I suppose[3], and Ill be on the beaches and Ill be on the cliffs and you know I wont surrender dont you[3], and here you will be stuck with the ghost of me[3], and youll be a ghost too[3], and ah ghosts together how nice so ooo sticky[3], and what I am saying[3], and listen I will pretend not to know any more Ill pretend I dont have a clue[3], and you[3], and you dont want or need a clue do you[3], and thats just great[3], and

And ooo hello[1], and clueless you[1], and ooo hello[2], and its a funny thing[1], and clueless you[2], and is it maybe Im sure oh who cares[1], and its a funny thing[2], and even less[1], and is it maybe Im sure oh who cares[2], and ooo ooo yes[1], and even less[2], and oh what is you might be wondering[1], and ooo ooo yes[2], and just dig it please come on[1], and oh what is you might be wondering[2], and anything I happen to be saying uh writing right now when Im dizzy and almost gone but[1], and just dig it please come on[2], and I wont ever be gone I know[1], and anything I happen to be saying uh writing right now when Im dizzy and almost gone but[2], and stuck actually[1], and I wont ever be gone I know[2], and we not ever beyond the three just cant be can we[1], and stuck actually[2], and uh cosmos man come on[1], and we not ever beyond the three just cant be can we[2], and aRound and aRound aRound it it it never gets old because theres always something to escape from[1], and uh cosmos man come on[2], and you free ha I dont think[1], and aRound and aRound aRound it it it never gets old because theres always something to escape from[2], and that awful reality out there as if yous need to be told[1], and you free ha I dont think[2], and you dont need no[1], and that awful reality out there as if yous need to be told[2], and youre awake arent you yous[1], and you dont need no[2], and it changes yes oh I know it changes out there and it seems to be getting worse by the minute[1], and youre awake arent you yous[2], and kooks my kooks[1], and it changes yes oh I know it changes out there and it seems to be getting worse by the minute[2], and while we get better by the spin ha ha ha[1], and kooks my kooks[2], and thats our good fortune[1], and while we get better by the spin ha ha ha[2], and the squares the squares[1], and thats our good fortune[2], and they dont know what were getting up to and if they dont care well[1], and the squares the squares[2], and we dont care do we[1], and they dont know what were getting up to and if they dont care well[2], and anyway[1], and we dont care do we[2], and when this ends as it must it will continue[1], and anyway[2], and on and on and on I suppose[1], and when this ends as it must it will continue[2], and Ill be on the beaches and Ill be on the cliffs and you know I wont surrender dont you[1], and on and on and on I suppose[2], and here you will be stuck with the ghost of me[1], and Ill be on the beaches and Ill be on the cliffs and you know I wont surrender dont you[2], and youll be a ghost too[1], and here you will be stuck with the ghost of me[2], and ah ghosts together how nice so ooo sticky[1], and youll be a ghost too[2], and what I am saying[1], and ah ghosts together how nice so ooo sticky[2], and listen I will pretend not to know any more Ill pretend I dont have a clue[1], and what I am saying[2], and you[1], and listen I will pretend not to know any more Ill pretend I dont have a clue[2], and you dont want or need a clue do you[1], and you[2], and thats just great[1], and you dont want or need a clue do you[2], and ooo hello[3], and thats just great[2], and clueless you[3], and its a funny thing[3], and is it maybe Im sure oh who cares[3], and even less[3], and ooo ooo yes[3], and oh what is you might be wondering[3], and just dig it please come on[3], and anything I happen to be saying uh writing right now when Im dizzy and almost gone but[3], and I wont ever be gone I know[3], and stuck actually[3], and we not ever beyond the three just cant be can we[3], and uh cosmos man come on[3], and aRound and aRound aRound it it it never gets old because theres always something to escape from[3], and you free ha I dont think[3], and that awful reality out there as if yous need to be told[3], and you dont need no[3], and youre awake arent you yous[3], and it changes yes oh I know it changes out there and it seems to be getting worse by the minute[3], and kooks my kooks[3], and while we get better by the spin ha ha ha[3], and thats our good fortune[3], and the squares the squares[3], and they dont know what were getting up to and if they dont care well[3], and we dont care do we[3], and anyway[3], and when this ends as it must it will continue[3], and on and on and on I suppose[3], and Ill be on the beaches and Ill be on the cliffs and you know I wont surrender dont you[3], and here you will be stuck with the ghost of me[3], and youll be a ghost too[3], and ah ghosts together how nice so ooo sticky[3], and what I am saying[3], and listen I will pretend not to know any more Ill pretend I dont have a clue[3], and you[3], and you dont want or need a clue do you[3], and thats just great[3], and