Monday 8 April 2024

[No. 1,189]

And this this[1], and I tell you this could be an utter crumble and I wouldnt even know it the state Im in[1], and this this[2], and I refuse to complain[1], and I tell you this could be an utter crumble and I wouldnt even know it the state Im in[2], and I can be stoic as it falls apart[1], and I refuse to complain[2], and aRound aRound is whats been given to me lately and who am I to argue with the cosmos[1], and I can be stoic as it falls apart[2], and I am well I[1], and aRound aRound is whats been given to me lately and who am I to argue with the cosmos[2], and my brain is a miracle of nature a true wonder or something[1], and I am well I[2], and I am nature[1], and my brain is a miracle of nature a true wonder or something[2], and thats me cosmic wonder brain[1], and I am nature[2], and I like to believe yes[1], and thats me cosmic wonder brain[2], and the alternative is to cry all sad like and all the time[1], and I like to believe yes[2], and anyway[1], and the alternative is to cry all sad like and all the time[2], and where was I ha ha ha[1], and anyway[2], and aRound aRound with words like these words is what you get when youve nearly reached the end[1], and where was I ha ha ha[2], and uh no way[1], and aRound aRound with words like these words is what you get when youve nearly reached the end[2], and you yous my kooks[1], and uh no way[2], and of course there are no ends for any of us[1], and you yous my kooks[2], and we cant even dream[1], and of course there are no ends for any of us[2], and its confusing if you think about it but what have I always told you about your nasty habit of thinking[1], and we cant even dream[2], and dont do it dont ruin your life[1], and its confusing if you think about it but what have I always told you about your nasty habit of thinking[2], and maybe you shouldnt even be feeling in the present climate oh just be numb and dumb[1], and dont do it dont ruin your life[2], and thats my best advice nice[1], and maybe you shouldnt even be feeling in the present climate oh just be numb and dumb[2], and yeah yeah the best I can do now that everything I am is a crumble aRound here[1], and thats my best advice nice[2], and youll be surprised[1], and yeah yeah the best I can do now that everything I am is a crumble aRound here[2], and will you no[1], and youll be surprised[2], and Im holding it all together for the poems but but working real real slow and I got to[1], and will you no[2], and anyway again[1], and Im holding it all together for the poems but but working real real slow and I got to[2], and words words words can make you sick[1], and anyway again[2], and if if theyre not controlled and uh[1], and words words words can make you sick[2], and could break a few[1], and if if theyre not controlled and uh[2], and no no dont want to make the situation worse with broken crumble my brain no no I couldnt take it[1], and could break a few[2], and do you understand[1], and no no dont want to make the situation worse with broken crumble my brain no no I couldnt take it[2], and I would love to take me hat off to a better and bigger kook who really really understands all of this[1], and do you understand[2], and what are the chances[1], and I would love to take me hat off to a better and bigger kook who really really understands all of this[2], and this this[3], and what are the chances[2], and I tell you this could be an utter crumble and I wouldnt even know it the state Im in[3], and I refuse to complain[3], and I can be stoic as it falls apart[3], and aRound aRound is whats been given to me lately and who am I to argue with the cosmos[3], and I am well I[3], and my brain is a miracle of nature a true wonder or something[3], and I am nature[3], and thats me cosmic wonder brain[3], and I like to believe yes[3], and the alternative is to cry all sad like and all the time[3], and anyway[3], and where was I ha ha ha[3], and aRound aRound with words like these words is what you get when youve nearly reached the end[3], and uh no way[3], and you yous my kooks[3], and of course there are no ends for any of us[3], and we cant even dream[3], and its confusing if you think about it but what have I always told you about your nasty habit of thinking[3], and dont do it dont ruin your life[3], and maybe you shouldnt even be feeling in the present climate oh just be numb and dumb[3], and thats my best advice nice[3], and yeah yeah the best I can do now that everything I am is a crumble aRound here[3], and youll be surprised[3], and will you no[3], and Im holding it all together for the poems but but working real real slow and I got to[3], and anyway again[3], and words words words can make you sick[3], and if if theyre not controlled and uh[3], and could break a few[3], and no no dont want to make the situation worse with broken crumble my brain no no I couldnt take it[3], and do you understand[3], and I would love to take me hat off to a better and bigger kook who really really understands all of this[3], and what are the chances[3], and

And this this[1], and I tell you this could be an utter crumble and I wouldnt even know it the state Im in[1], and this this[2], and I refuse to complain[1], and I tell you this could be an utter crumble and I wouldnt even know it the state Im in[2], and I can be stoic as it falls apart[1], and I refuse to complain[2], and aRound aRound is whats been given to me lately and who am I to argue with the cosmos[1], and I can be stoic as it falls apart[2], and I am well I[1], and aRound aRound is whats been given to me lately and who am I to argue with the cosmos[2], and my brain is a miracle of nature a true wonder or something[1], and I am well I[2], and I am nature[1], and my brain is a miracle of nature a true wonder or something[2], and thats me cosmic wonder brain[1], and I am nature[2], and I like to believe yes[1], and thats me cosmic wonder brain[2], and the alternative is to cry all sad like and all the time[1], and I like to believe yes[2], and anyway[1], and the alternative is to cry all sad like and all the time[2], and where was I ha ha ha[1], and anyway[2], and aRound aRound with words like these words is what you get when youve nearly reached the end[1], and where was I ha ha ha[2], and uh no way[1], and aRound aRound with words like these words is what you get when youve nearly reached the end[2], and you yous my kooks[1], and uh no way[2], and of course there are no ends for any of us[1], and you yous my kooks[2], and we cant even dream[1], and of course there are no ends for any of us[2], and its confusing if you think about it but what have I always told you about your nasty habit of thinking[1], and we cant even dream[2], and dont do it dont ruin your life[1], and its confusing if you think about it but what have I always told you about your nasty habit of thinking[2], and maybe you shouldnt even be feeling in the present climate oh just be numb and dumb[1], and dont do it dont ruin your life[2], and thats my best advice nice[1], and maybe you shouldnt even be feeling in the present climate oh just be numb and dumb[2], and yeah yeah the best I can do now that everything I am is a crumble aRound here[1], and thats my best advice nice[2], and youll be surprised[1], and yeah yeah the best I can do now that everything I am is a crumble aRound here[2], and will you no[1], and youll be surprised[2], and Im holding it all together for the poems but but working real real slow and I got to[1], and will you no[2], and anyway again[1], and Im holding it all together for the poems but but working real real slow and I got to[2], and words words words can make you sick[1], and anyway again[2], and if if theyre not controlled and uh[1], and words words words can make you sick[2], and could break a few[1], and if if theyre not controlled and uh[2], and no no dont want to make the situation worse with broken crumble my brain no no I couldnt take it[1], and could break a few[2], and do you understand[1], and no no dont want to make the situation worse with broken crumble my brain no no I couldnt take it[2], and I would love to take me hat off to a better and bigger kook who really really understands all of this[1], and do you understand[2], and what are the chances[1], and I would love to take me hat off to a better and bigger kook who really really understands all of this[2], and this this[3], and what are the chances[2], and I tell you this could be an utter crumble and I wouldnt even know it the state Im in[3], and I refuse to complain[3], and I can be stoic as it falls apart[3], and aRound aRound is whats been given to me lately and who am I to argue with the cosmos[3], and I am well I[3], and my brain is a miracle of nature a true wonder or something[3], and I am nature[3], and thats me cosmic wonder brain[3], and I like to believe yes[3], and the alternative is to cry all sad like and all the time[3], and anyway[3], and where was I ha ha ha[3], and aRound aRound with words like these words is what you get when youve nearly reached the end[3], and uh no way[3], and you yous my kooks[3], and of course there are no ends for any of us[3], and we cant even dream[3], and its confusing if you think about it but what have I always told you about your nasty habit of thinking[3], and dont do it dont ruin your life[3], and maybe you shouldnt even be feeling in the present climate oh just be numb and dumb[3], and thats my best advice nice[3], and yeah yeah the best I can do now that everything I am is a crumble aRound here[3], and youll be surprised[3], and will you no[3], and Im holding it all together for the poems but but working real real slow and I got to[3], and anyway again[3], and words words words can make you sick[3], and if if theyre not controlled and uh[3], and could break a few[3], and no no dont want to make the situation worse with broken crumble my brain no no I couldnt take it[3], and do you understand[3], and I would love to take me hat off to a better and bigger kook who really really understands all of this[3], and what are the chances[3], and

And this this[1], and I tell you this could be an utter crumble and I wouldnt even know it the state Im in[1], and this this[2], and I refuse to complain[1], and I tell you this could be an utter crumble and I wouldnt even know it the state Im in[2], and I can be stoic as it falls apart[1], and I refuse to complain[2], and aRound aRound is whats been given to me lately and who am I to argue with the cosmos[1], and I can be stoic as it falls apart[2], and I am well I[1], and aRound aRound is whats been given to me lately and who am I to argue with the cosmos[2], and my brain is a miracle of nature a true wonder or something[1], and I am well I[2], and I am nature[1], and my brain is a miracle of nature a true wonder or something[2], and thats me cosmic wonder brain[1], and I am nature[2], and I like to believe yes[1], and thats me cosmic wonder brain[2], and the alternative is to cry all sad like and all the time[1], and I like to believe yes[2], and anyway[1], and the alternative is to cry all sad like and all the time[2], and where was I ha ha ha[1], and anyway[2], and aRound aRound with words like these words is what you get when youve nearly reached the end[1], and where was I ha ha ha[2], and uh no way[1], and aRound aRound with words like these words is what you get when youve nearly reached the end[2], and you yous my kooks[1], and uh no way[2], and of course there are no ends for any of us[1], and you yous my kooks[2], and we cant even dream[1], and of course there are no ends for any of us[2], and its confusing if you think about it but what have I always told you about your nasty habit of thinking[1], and we cant even dream[2], and dont do it dont ruin your life[1], and its confusing if you think about it but what have I always told you about your nasty habit of thinking[2], and maybe you shouldnt even be feeling in the present climate oh just be numb and dumb[1], and dont do it dont ruin your life[2], and thats my best advice nice[1], and maybe you shouldnt even be feeling in the present climate oh just be numb and dumb[2], and yeah yeah the best I can do now that everything I am is a crumble aRound here[1], and thats my best advice nice[2], and youll be surprised[1], and yeah yeah the best I can do now that everything I am is a crumble aRound here[2], and will you no[1], and youll be surprised[2], and Im holding it all together for the poems but but working real real slow and I got to[1], and will you no[2], and anyway again[1], and Im holding it all together for the poems but but working real real slow and I got to[2], and words words words can make you sick[1], and anyway again[2], and if if theyre not controlled and uh[1], and words words words can make you sick[2], and could break a few[1], and if if theyre not controlled and uh[2], and no no dont want to make the situation worse with broken crumble my brain no no I couldnt take it[1], and could break a few[2], and do you understand[1], and no no dont want to make the situation worse with broken crumble my brain no no I couldnt take it[2], and I would love to take me hat off to a better and bigger kook who really really understands all of this[1], and do you understand[2], and what are the chances[1], and I would love to take me hat off to a better and bigger kook who really really understands all of this[2], and this this[3], and what are the chances[2], and I tell you this could be an utter crumble and I wouldnt even know it the state Im in[3], and I refuse to complain[3], and I can be stoic as it falls apart[3], and aRound aRound is whats been given to me lately and who am I to argue with the cosmos[3], and I am well I[3], and my brain is a miracle of nature a true wonder or something[3], and I am nature[3], and thats me cosmic wonder brain[3], and I like to believe yes[3], and the alternative is to cry all sad like and all the time[3], and anyway[3], and where was I ha ha ha[3], and aRound aRound with words like these words is what you get when youve nearly reached the end[3], and uh no way[3], and you yous my kooks[3], and of course there are no ends for any of us[3], and we cant even dream[3], and its confusing if you think about it but what have I always told you about your nasty habit of thinking[3], and dont do it dont ruin your life[3], and maybe you shouldnt even be feeling in the present climate oh just be numb and dumb[3], and thats my best advice nice[3], and yeah yeah the best I can do now that everything I am is a crumble aRound here[3], and youll be surprised[3], and will you no[3], and Im holding it all together for the poems but but working real real slow and I got to[3], and anyway again[3], and words words words can make you sick[3], and if if theyre not controlled and uh[3], and could break a few[3], and no no dont want to make the situation worse with broken crumble my brain no no I couldnt take it[3], and do you understand[3], and I would love to take me hat off to a better and bigger kook who really really understands all of this[3], and what are the chances[3], and