Wednesday 27 January 2010

Raphael Kassin had a similar soul

Raphael Kassin had a similar soul to the one he has now. The soul he has now he has taken to Reyl Asset Management. His similar soul he left at Credit Suisse Asset Management.

O Master, how can he have two souls?

He doesn't have two souls. He left the similar soul behind at Credit Suisse Asset Management. Someone else has picked that up. His new soul, which is similar to the one he left behind, he uses at Reyl Asset Management.

O Master, it is a wonder these people have souls at all!

O my child, don't be so insulting. These people are not soulless. But sometimes they wear their souls out. They have travelled a long way. They are old. They quite often need to be refreshed. They change. They become new souls.

They become new souls?! They are their souls then? But what of Mr Kassin's old soul? What use is it?

I am sure there is some mystic juice left in it. Whoever owns it now will definitely be able to burn with it.

O Master, it is not possible to change your soul. Are you playing with me?

Yes, my child. You are correct. It is not possible to change your soul. But why did you believe me?

O Master, you always sound so convincing!

My child, I hope you have learnt your lesson.

O Master, I have. But one more thing: how can you have a soul if you are a soul?

A person is more than a soul. A person also has a body. But they really are their souls.

Who are?

They are. Like me, or you.

O Master, you are forgetting, I don't have a body. I am just a voice.

Yes, you are just a voice.

I am just a voice.

You are just a voice.

I am just a voice.

You are just a voice.

I am just a voice.

I hear you. You are just a voice.

I am just a voice.

Yes.

I am just a voice.

I am just a voice.

I am just a voice.

SHUT THE FUCK UP!