Wednesday 5 January 2011

Edward Bonham Carter is the destroyer of worlds

But we should take his views with a handful of dust. Fine by me. I made it up, obviously. Edward Bonham Carter is not the destroyer of worlds. Bonds are the destroyers of wealth though. He can tell you that, if you give him the opportunity.

As we all know, Mr Bonham Carter is the chief executive of Jupiter. Someone has to be. Someone has to keep those nutters in check. He also has a famous sister, an actress. Gillian Taylforth, I think.

He is not a heroin addict. Despite all his talk. But he is an Old Harrovian. It won't be Gillian Taylforth then. My researcher is an arsehole.

Don't blame me! Oh, did you know his uncle was the drummer in Led Zeppelin?

Yeah, I knew that.

It's going to take me some time to get back into the swing of things. I always dread starting a new year. I hope you enjoyed yesterday's post. Don't expect a repeat performance for a while. I'm back in the foul rag and bone shop of the heart. And I've lost my ladder. But don't worry, I'll find it. It's got to be around here somewhere.