Monday 9 July 2012

[No. 35] They gotta let me be me

Or get to fuck.

And they come to me with their wretched sensibilities believing I have to be the way they are[1], and I can't reduce myself to such narrow humanity because the whole universe is in me[1], and they come to me with their wretched sensibilities believing I have to be the way they are[2], and when you truly open your mind, oh, when you open your soul, you let in good and evil[1], and I can't reduce myself to such narrow humanity because the whole universe is in me[2], and I'll spin them away, and I'll kiss them goodbye, and they'll think they're saved and not damned[1], and when you truly open your mind, oh, when you open your soul, you let in good and evil[2], and I want to be friendly, ha, and I want to be nice: I want the weakness of the shat upon?[1], and I'll spin them away, and I'll kiss them goodbye, and they'll think they're saved and not damned[2], and it's only when you're isolated that you have any chance at all of getting to grips with the TRUTH[1], and I want to be friendly, ha, and I want to be nice: I want the weakness of the shat upon?[2], and the mob will mob you as soon as look at you, and the mob will drag you down to civilization[1], and it's only when you're isolated that you have any chance at all of getting to grips with the TRUTH[2], and I'm lost in the whirlpool, and I'm cut off in the whirlpool, and I have no complaints[1], and the mob will mob you as soon as look at you, and the mob will drag you down to civilization[2], and you can be lonely and sad about it, ah nothing, or lonely in action with an eye on glory[1], and I'm lost in the whirlpool, and I'm cut off in the whirlpool, and I have no complaints[2], and I'm waiting for some revelations that will change everything, and I'm waiting for some change[1], and you can be lonely and sad about it, ah nothing, or lonely in action with an eye on glory[2], and they come to me with their wretched sensibilities believing I have to be the way they are[3], and I'm waiting for some revelations that will change everything, and I'm waiting for some change[2], and I can't reduce myself to such narrow humanity because the whole universe is in me[3], and when you truly open your mind, oh, when you open your soul, you let in good and evil[3], and I'll spin them away, and I'll kiss them goodbye, and they'll think they're saved and not damned[3], and I want to be friendly, ha, and I want to be nice: I want the weakness of the shat upon?[3], and it's only when you're isolated that you have any chance at all of getting to grips with the TRUTH[3], and the mob will mob you as soon as look at you, and the mob will drag you down to civilization[3], and I'm lost in the whirlpool, and I'm cut off in the whirlpool, and I have no complaints[3], and you can be lonely and sad about it, ah nothing, or lonely in action with an eye on glory[3], and I'm waiting for some revelations that will change everything, and I'm waiting for some change[3], and

And they come to me with their wretched sensibilities believing I have to be the way they are[1], and I can't reduce myself to such narrow humanity because the whole universe is in me[1], and they come to me with their wretched sensibilities believing I have to be the way they are[2], and when you truly open your mind, oh, when you open your soul, you let in good and evil[1], and I can't reduce myself to such narrow humanity because the whole universe is in me[2], and I'll spin them away, and I'll kiss them goodbye, and they'll think they're saved and not damned[1], and when you truly open your mind, oh, when you open your soul, you let in good and evil[2], and I want to be friendly, ha, and I want to be nice: I want the weakness of the shat upon?[1], and I'll spin them away, and I'll kiss them goodbye, and they'll think they're saved and not damned[2], and it's only when you're isolated that you have any chance at all of getting to grips with the TRUTH[1], and I want to be friendly, ha, and I want to be nice: I want the weakness of the shat upon?[2], and the mob will mob you as soon as look at you, and the mob will drag you down to civilization[1], and it's only when you're isolated that you have any chance at all of getting to grips with the TRUTH[2], and I'm lost in the whirlpool, and I'm cut off in the whirlpool, and I have no complaints[1], and the mob will mob you as soon as look at you, and the mob will drag you down to civilization[2], and you can be lonely and sad about it, ah nothing, or lonely in action with an eye on glory[1], and I'm lost in the whirlpool, and I'm cut off in the whirlpool, and I have no complaints[2], and I'm waiting for some revelations that will change everything, and I'm waiting for some change[1], and you can be lonely and sad about it, ah nothing, or lonely in action with an eye on glory[2], and they come to me with their wretched sensibilities believing I have to be the way they are[3], and I'm waiting for some revelations that will change everything, and I'm waiting for some change[2], and I can't reduce myself to such narrow humanity because the whole universe is in me[3], and when you truly open your mind, oh, when you open your soul, you let in good and evil[3], and I'll spin them away, and I'll kiss them goodbye, and they'll think they're saved and not damned[3], and I want to be friendly, ha, and I want to be nice: I want the weakness of the shat upon?[3], and it's only when you're isolated that you have any chance at all of getting to grips with the TRUTH[3], and the mob will mob you as soon as look at you, and the mob will drag you down to civilization[3], and I'm lost in the whirlpool, and I'm cut off in the whirlpool, and I have no complaints[3], and you can be lonely and sad about it, ah nothing, or lonely in action with an eye on glory[3], and I'm waiting for some revelations that will change everything, and I'm waiting for some change[3], and

And they come to me with their wretched sensibilities believing I have to be the way they are[1], and I can't reduce myself to such narrow humanity because the whole universe is in me[1], and they come to me with their wretched sensibilities believing I have to be the way they are[2], and when you truly open your mind, oh, when you open your soul, you let in good and evil[1], and I can't reduce myself to such narrow humanity because the whole universe is in me[2], and I'll spin them away, and I'll kiss them goodbye, and they'll think they're saved and not damned[1], and when you truly open your mind, oh, when you open your soul, you let in good and evil[2], and I want to be friendly, ha, and I want to be nice: I want the weakness of the shat upon?[1], and I'll spin them away, and I'll kiss them goodbye, and they'll think they're saved and not damned[2], and it's only when you're isolated that you have any chance at all of getting to grips with the TRUTH[1], and I want to be friendly, ha, and I want to be nice: I want the weakness of the shat upon?[2], and the mob will mob you as soon as look at you, and the mob will drag you down to civilization[1], and it's only when you're isolated that you have any chance at all of getting to grips with the TRUTH[2], and I'm lost in the whirlpool, and I'm cut off in the whirlpool, and I have no complaints[1], and the mob will mob you as soon as look at you, and the mob will drag you down to civilization[2], and you can be lonely and sad about it, ah nothing, or lonely in action with an eye on glory[1], and I'm lost in the whirlpool, and I'm cut off in the whirlpool, and I have no complaints[2], and I'm waiting for some revelations that will change everything, and I'm waiting for some change[1], and you can be lonely and sad about it, ah nothing, or lonely in action with an eye on glory[2], and they come to me with their wretched sensibilities believing I have to be the way they are[3], and I'm waiting for some revelations that will change everything, and I'm waiting for some change[2], and I can't reduce myself to such narrow humanity because the whole universe is in me[3], and when you truly open your mind, oh, when you open your soul, you let in good and evil[3], and I'll spin them away, and I'll kiss them goodbye, and they'll think they're saved and not damned[3], and I want to be friendly, ha, and I want to be nice: I want the weakness of the shat upon?[3], and it's only when you're isolated that you have any chance at all of getting to grips with the TRUTH[3], and the mob will mob you as soon as look at you, and the mob will drag you down to civilization[3], and I'm lost in the whirlpool, and I'm cut off in the whirlpool, and I have no complaints[3], and you can be lonely and sad about it, ah nothing, or lonely in action with an eye on glory[3], and I'm waiting for some revelations that will change everything, and I'm waiting for some change[3], and