Wednesday 25 July 2012

[No. 38] Now, I need ice

Hardly Mungo, is it?

And I'm never happy: I had to crawl outta the room it was so hot, and I'll have to get off the earth[1], and be careful what you wish for, man, and be careful what you dream of, man, forget wishes/dreams[1], and I'm never happy: I had to crawl outta the room it was so hot, and I'll have to get off the earth[2], and this is my HOT day in hell, and would a cold day in hell be any better, a different pain?[1], and be careful what you wish for, man, and be careful what you dream of, man, forget wishes/dreams[2], and I'll take a rocket into icy space, with Major Kreil, and all of you are invited, and so come, COME, with us[1], and this is my HOT day in hell, and would a cold day in hell be any better, a different pain?[2], and if I had the energy I'd STRUM my guitar and sing a summery song for you, but only for YOU[1], and I'll take a rocket into icy space, with Major Kreil, and all of you are invited, and so come, COME, with us[2], and I'm in these words oh just the WAY I'm in the weather, and this is the reality of my suffering[1], and if I had the energy I'd STRUM my guitar and sing a summery song for you, but only for YOU[2], and this is the HEAT, and now I need the ice, and I need the ice, and I NEED the ICE on my FACE![1], and I'm in these words oh just the WAY I'm in the weather, and this is the reality of my suffering[2], and could this be the genuine pleasure or pain - or a bit of both, and I'm suffering/enjoying it, yes?[1], and this is the HEAT, and now I need the ice, and I need the ice, and I NEED the ICE on my FACE![2], and when it gets your HEAD and hits it HARD a HAMMER, put your head in a bucket of icy water[1], and could this be the genuine pleasure or pain - or a bit of both, and I'm suffering/enjoying it, yes?[2], and if the FIRE of money doesn't make you HAPPY(!) that only leaves love, and what are the chances?[1], and when it gets your HEAD and hits it HARD a HAMMER, put your head in a bucket of icy water[2], and we hear the HORROR stories but we rarely see the horror, and this is it, up close: and it's, well, HOT![1], and if the FIRE of money doesn't make you HAPPY(!) that only leaves love, and what are the chances?[2], and I'm never happy: I had to crawl outta the room it was so hot, and I'll have to get off the earth[3], and we hear the HORROR stories but we rarely see the horror, and this is it, up close: and it's, well, HOT![2], and be careful what you wish for, man, and be careful what you dream of, man, forget wishes/dreams[3], and this is my HOT day in hell, and would a cold day in hell be any better, a different pain?[3], and I'll take a rocket into icy space, with Major Kreil, and all of you are invited, and so come, COME, with us[3], and if I had the energy I'd STRUM my guitar and sing a summery song for you, but only for YOU[3], and I'm in these words oh just the WAY I'm in the weather, and this is the reality of my suffering[3], and this is the HEAT, and now I need the ice, and I need the ice, and I NEED the ICE on my FACE![3], and could this be the genuine pleasure or pain - or a bit of both, and I'm suffering/enjoying it, yes?[3], and when it gets your HEAD and hits it HARD a HAMMER, put your head in a bucket of icy water[3], and if the FIRE of money doesn't make you HAPPY(!) that only leaves love, and what are the chances?[3], and we hear the HORROR stories but we rarely see the horror, and this is it, up close: and it's, well, HOT![3], and

And I'm never happy: I had to crawl outta the room it was so hot, and I'll have to get off the earth[1], and be careful what you wish for, man, and be careful what you dream of, man, forget wishes/dreams[1], and I'm never happy: I had to crawl outta the room it was so hot, and I'll have to get off the earth[2], and this is my HOT day in hell, and would a cold day in hell be any better, a different pain?[1], and be careful what you wish for, man, and be careful what you dream of, man, forget wishes/dreams[2], and I'll take a rocket into icy space, with Major Kreil, and all of you are invited, and so come, COME, with us[1], and this is my HOT day in hell, and would a cold day in hell be any better, a different pain?[2], and if I had the energy I'd STRUM my guitar and sing a summery song for you, but only for YOU[1], and I'll take a rocket into icy space, with Major Kreil, and all of you are invited, and so come, COME, with us[2], and I'm in these words oh just the WAY I'm in the weather, and this is the reality of my suffering[1], and if I had the energy I'd STRUM my guitar and sing a summery song for you, but only for YOU[2], and this is the HEAT, and now I need the ice, and I need the ice, and I NEED the ICE on my FACE![1], and I'm in these words oh just the WAY I'm in the weather, and this is the reality of my suffering[2], and could this be the genuine pleasure or pain - or a bit of both, and I'm suffering/enjoying it, yes?[1], and this is the HEAT, and now I need the ice, and I need the ice, and I NEED the ICE on my FACE![2], and when it gets your HEAD and hits it HARD a HAMMER, put your head in a bucket of icy water[1], and could this be the genuine pleasure or pain - or a bit of both, and I'm suffering/enjoying it, yes?[2], and if the FIRE of money doesn't make you HAPPY(!) that only leaves love, and what are the chances?[1], and when it gets your HEAD and hits it HARD a HAMMER, put your head in a bucket of icy water[2], and we hear the HORROR stories but we rarely see the horror, and this is it, up close: and it's, well, HOT![1], and if the FIRE of money doesn't make you HAPPY(!) that only leaves love, and what are the chances?[2], and I'm never happy: I had to crawl outta the room it was so hot, and I'll have to get off the earth[3], and we hear the HORROR stories but we rarely see the horror, and this is it, up close: and it's, well, HOT![2], and be careful what you wish for, man, and be careful what you dream of, man, forget wishes/dreams[3], and this is my HOT day in hell, and would a cold day in hell be any better, a different pain?[3], and I'll take a rocket into icy space, with Major Kreil, and all of you are invited, and so come, COME, with us[3], and if I had the energy I'd STRUM my guitar and sing a summery song for you, but only for YOU[3], and I'm in these words oh just the WAY I'm in the weather, and this is the reality of my suffering[3], and this is the HEAT, and now I need the ice, and I need the ice, and I NEED the ICE on my FACE![3], and could this be the genuine pleasure or pain - or a bit of both, and I'm suffering/enjoying it, yes?[3], and when it gets your HEAD and hits it HARD a HAMMER, put your head in a bucket of icy water[3], and if the FIRE of money doesn't make you HAPPY(!) that only leaves love, and what are the chances?[3], and we hear the HORROR stories but we rarely see the horror, and this is it, up close: and it's, well, HOT![3], and

And I'm never happy: I had to crawl outta the room it was so hot, and I'll have to get off the earth[1], and be careful what you wish for, man, and be careful what you dream of, man, forget wishes/dreams[1], and I'm never happy: I had to crawl outta the room it was so hot, and I'll have to get off the earth[2], and this is my HOT day in hell, and would a cold day in hell be any better, a different pain?[1], and be careful what you wish for, man, and be careful what you dream of, man, forget wishes/dreams[2], and I'll take a rocket into icy space, with Major Kreil, and all of you are invited, and so come, COME, with us[1], and this is my HOT day in hell, and would a cold day in hell be any better, a different pain?[2], and if I had the energy I'd STRUM my guitar and sing a summery song for you, but only for YOU[1], and I'll take a rocket into icy space, with Major Kreil, and all of you are invited, and so come, COME, with us[2], and I'm in these words oh just the WAY I'm in the weather, and this is the reality of my suffering[1], and if I had the energy I'd STRUM my guitar and sing a summery song for you, but only for YOU[2], and this is the HEAT, and now I need the ice, and I need the ice, and I NEED the ICE on my FACE![1], and I'm in these words oh just the WAY I'm in the weather, and this is the reality of my suffering[2], and could this be the genuine pleasure or pain - or a bit of both, and I'm suffering/enjoying it, yes?[1], and this is the HEAT, and now I need the ice, and I need the ice, and I NEED the ICE on my FACE![2], and when it gets your HEAD and hits it HARD a HAMMER, put your head in a bucket of icy water[1], and could this be the genuine pleasure or pain - or a bit of both, and I'm suffering/enjoying it, yes?[2], and if the FIRE of money doesn't make you HAPPY(!) that only leaves love, and what are the chances?[1], and when it gets your HEAD and hits it HARD a HAMMER, put your head in a bucket of icy water[2], and we hear the HORROR stories but we rarely see the horror, and this is it, up close: and it's, well, HOT![1], and if the FIRE of money doesn't make you HAPPY(!) that only leaves love, and what are the chances?[2], and I'm never happy: I had to crawl outta the room it was so hot, and I'll have to get off the earth[3], and we hear the HORROR stories but we rarely see the horror, and this is it, up close: and it's, well, HOT![2], and be careful what you wish for, man, and be careful what you dream of, man, forget wishes/dreams[3], and this is my HOT day in hell, and would a cold day in hell be any better, a different pain?[3], and I'll take a rocket into icy space, with Major Kreil, and all of you are invited, and so come, COME, with us[3], and if I had the energy I'd STRUM my guitar and sing a summery song for you, but only for YOU[3], and I'm in these words oh just the WAY I'm in the weather, and this is the reality of my suffering[3], and this is the HEAT, and now I need the ice, and I need the ice, and I NEED the ICE on my FACE![3], and could this be the genuine pleasure or pain - or a bit of both, and I'm suffering/enjoying it, yes?[3], and when it gets your HEAD and hits it HARD a HAMMER, put your head in a bucket of icy water[3], and if the FIRE of money doesn't make you HAPPY(!) that only leaves love, and what are the chances?[3], and we hear the HORROR stories but we rarely see the horror, and this is it, up close: and it's, well, HOT![3], and